GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Uru Teledahn age-am I done? #108463
11/27/03 05:58 PM
11/27/03 05:58 PM
Mi, USA
Sequoia Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Sequoia  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Mi, USA
I have activated all seven Journey cloths and see the one to go to the next age, but I'm thinking tht I'm not done yet because,

I see the sea creature off in the distance and I opened the water gate, so I'm thinking that I should be able to see the animal up close,

I can't get the two whirly things to work more than a second,

and I linked to a prison that is rotating in a circle and all I could do was climb up to the uppper ring and see a door that I couldn't do anyhing to....

are these three things not to be finished and it is time for me to link to the next world?

or are there some more things that I should do?

Sequoia

Re: Uru Teledahn age-am I done? #108464
11/27/03 06:23 PM
11/27/03 06:23 PM
Rochester NH
philby Offline
Settled Boomer
philby  Offline
Settled Boomer

Rochester NH
Hi Sequoia.....1st of all you can't do anything with the sea creature as far as I know.....I guess the whirly thingees were to lure the creature in to feed but it seems the creature is very shy now.....if you have all the Journey cloths did you go to the Bahro door and release the pillar?.....I am not sure about the rotating prison....
good luck
Paul

Re: Uru Teledahn age-am I done? #108465
11/27/03 08:48 PM
11/27/03 08:48 PM
Mi, USA
Sequoia Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Sequoia  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Mi, USA
That's too bad that we don't get to see the sea creatures any closer.

I got to the prison by touching a cloth (not a Journey cloth but one with a picture on it) that was on the side of an area with a window, I think it was in Douglas Sharper's office area with the aquarium.

Is the Bahro door the one in the cave next to the other Journey cloth- the door that has the hand on it that will take me to the next age?
If it is, I haven't touched it yet because I wasn't sure that I was done with this age.

If I am all done I will go ahead and touch the hand.

Sequoia

Re: Uru Teledahn age-am I done? #108466
11/28/03 08:18 AM
11/28/03 08:18 AM
Stony Brook, New York, USA
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Becky  Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Sequoia -- in the prison room in which you first arrive there is a Yeesha page that will be added to your own linking book to Relto. You'll want to pick that up.

Other than that, you can explore the prison if you want (be sure to touch the Journey cloth while you're at it) but the prison is actually part of another age and you won't have complete access to anything else important in it until you go to that particular age. The Journey cloth in the prison is NOT part of the seven Teledahn Journey cloths -- you'll need to make sure that when you DO touch a Teledahn Journey cloth (perhaps the one next to the stone hand/Bahro door) that the entire hand lights up. If the Teledahn Journey cloth glows completely when you touch it, then it sounds to me like you're ready to through the stone Bahro door.

Re: Uru Teledahn age-am I done? #108467
11/28/03 02:57 PM
11/28/03 02:57 PM
Wilmington, DE
dadguy Offline
Addicted Boomer
dadguy  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Wilmington, DE
There is also another Journey Cloth at the top of the rotating prison. This prison is in the big rotating building in Gahreesen. Make sure you get both before linking back to relto since you'll need them to complete Gahreesen.

Dadguy

Re: Uru Teledahn age-am I done? #108468
11/28/03 05:20 PM
11/28/03 05:20 PM
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Becky  Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Dadguy -- I didn't think you could get to the top of the rotating prison until you'd been to Gahreesen.

Re: Uru Teledahn age-am I done? #108469
11/28/03 06:22 PM
11/28/03 06:22 PM
Wilmington, DE
dadguy Offline
Addicted Boomer
dadguy  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Wilmington, DE
Hi Becky,

Yes, you are right. If you haven't been to Gahreesen at least once to turn on the power, you cannot get through that door that Sequoia refers to from the prison.

Sequoia, my comments above are still true; that you need to get the Journey Cloth in the prison and another one upstairs, but Becky is right... you can't get upstairs till you have been to Gahreesen to turn on the power. You'll have to come back to the link from Teledahn later and get the Journey Cloth upstairs from the prison.

Sorry if I led you astray!

Dadguy

Re: Uru Teledahn age-am I done? #108470
11/29/03 05:33 PM
11/29/03 05:33 PM
Mi, USA
Sequoia Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Sequoia  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Mi, USA
Thanks folks for the added comments. I didn't realize that you would have to link back and forth between ages to complete things.

I opened the Bahro door to go to the next age and never have I screamed before in a game. My son had turned up the volumn on the speakers (and I didn't know that) and when I hear the sound of the bats going all around me I just freaked! I'm scared of the dark too, so I quickly ran out back through the door to the light. I had to get my son to come help me venture into that dark room again.

I was sad to leave the mushroom age. I had so much fun just standing there and staring at the changing colors of the sky and the falling spores.

Sequoia

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (oldbroad), 277 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users