GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Dragon's Dogma - Dark Arisen - Pawns #1100504
02/11/17 05:26 PM
02/11/17 05:26 PM
Khi-Asia
hugh Offline OP
Settled Boomer
hugh  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Khi-Asia
Has anyone played Dragon's Dogma? I'm currently playing it & wanted to know something. I randomly chose two pawns from the rift. Now I want to change them but they've gained some knowledge that they share & help during the fights & suggest what to do with the current enemy. If I change pawns, would the new ones have this knowledge? For example
Click to reveal..
my current pawns suggest that I cut off the tails of reptiles. Would the new pawns suggest that when we fight against reptiles?

Re: Dragon's Dogma - Dark Arisen - Pawns [Re: hugh] #1100505
02/11/17 05:32 PM
02/11/17 05:32 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I found this online:

Quote:
Offline pawns do not learn anything permanently. They are fixed both in terms of equipment and knowledge forever; while they may learn location, quest and bestiary knowledge while in-game, once they return to the rift any and all acquired knowledge vanishes. Offline pawns are never updated by their 'owner', because they don't have one.

Does that answer your question? I haven't played the game.

Re: Dragon's Dogma - Dark Arisen - Pawns [Re: hugh] #1100631
02/12/17 07:18 PM
02/12/17 07:18 PM
Khi-Asia
hugh Offline OP
Settled Boomer
hugh  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Khi-Asia
In a way. Thanks. I had then gotten new pawns since my last ones were not that good in stats. But the ones I replaced them with had more knowledge in their stats & though they didn't seem to suggest same things, my main pawn was "teaching" them.

Re: Dragon's Dogma - Dark Arisen - Pawns [Re: hugh] #1101607
02/22/17 04:56 PM
02/22/17 04:56 PM
Khi-Asia
hugh Offline OP
Settled Boomer
hugh  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Khi-Asia
I'm on Bitterblack Isle & after meeting Barroch in the courtyard & exploring some, I climbed over some rocks to reach a courtyard that has stairs and a door. The entrance leads to the stairs going down and then a circular stairway to a hall or something. Here, I meet a dragon or so that emits fire and has its heart exposed on its chest. I don't know how to kill it. When I shoot at its heart or head with the arrows it eventually falls down but then it doesn't seem to get damaged. I go near it & strike at its heart but it kills my pawns & me almost instantly. I'm safer shooting arrows at it from top but it doesn't seem to do much other than bring it down to the ground for a little while when my pawns shout, "It's heart lies exposed." I've tried but I can't find any guide to this boss. I'm not even sure what its called in the game. Can anyone please help?

Edit: From this Gamefaqs link, I think it's a FireDrake that can be damaged only with Ice.

Last edited by hugh; 02/22/17 05:22 PM.
Re: Dragon's Dogma - Dark Arisen - Pawns [Re: hugh] #1101665
02/23/17 11:26 AM
02/23/17 11:26 AM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Glad you found out how to damage it, Hugh. Do you have any ice weapons?

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Trail_Mystic 

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Lex, Orion, Draclvr), 275 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users