GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Broken Sword 5 on iPad glitch #1175851
01/27/19 08:53 PM
01/27/19 08:53 PM
Australia
N
Ness Offline OP
Shy Boomer
Ness  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
N

Australia
Hi guys

I’m playing Broken Sword 5 on my iPad and have reached London in Part 1. Gone to Hobbs and trying to get the horn to work.

I’ve read several walkthroughs and they all say the same thing ie pick up the wires in the junkyard and cut one of them and then attach to the appropriate points in the engine. The problem is I read this AFTER I’d already attached the wires. So I managed to cut one of them but it won’t let me attached it to any of the hot spots. I’m at my wits end.

Don’t know how to go back to a saved game on an iPad and seriously don’t want to restart. Any suggestions gratefully accepted. I posted this on the discussion section of the forum but it was suggested I come here to glitches. Thanks in advance

Ness

Re: Broken Sword 5 on iPad glitch [Re: Ness] #1175853
01/27/19 09:04 PM
01/27/19 09:04 PM
southeast USA
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Jenny100  Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

southeast USA
Unless you are looking at walkthroughs that are specifically made for the iPad version, I wouldn't trust the walkthroughs 100%. iPad versions often "simplify" puzzles, sometimes to the point of eliminating them. Even if you cut a wire after the fact, and didn't attach it properly, the game may act like you did everything properly as long as the wires are attached at all. Try continuing as if you'd done everything right. If you're not able to, you'll have to start over.

On the positive side, you're only in Part 1 so starting over shouldn't take that long.

I've had iPad games that messed up near the end, so I couldn't finish without playing the whole game over.

Re: Broken Sword 5 on iPad glitch [Re: Jenny100] #1175855
01/27/19 09:29 PM
01/27/19 09:29 PM
Australia
N
Ness Offline OP
Shy Boomer
Ness  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
N

Australia
Thanks Jenny - yes I've tried carrying on ... it doesn't like me lol
Looks like I'll have to start again ... sigh
Thanks for your response.
Ness

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (curly), 302 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users