GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
The Unseen Fears: Stories Untold Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish #1189263
06/20/19 09:04 AM
06/20/19 09:04 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download The Unseen Fears: Stories Untold Collector's Edition here.

Big Fish Editor's Choice! This title was selected for its exceptional quality and overwhelmingly positive reviews from our Game Club beta testers.

Grandma Studios brings you the latest fantastic installment of The Unseen Fears series!

You're off to Prague for a well-deserved vacation! But your fun is cut short when someone calls to you for help from inside a book of fairy tales! You're in for the story of a lifetime as you investigate a missing author's home to find the origins of a dangerous other-worldly magic. Can you save those trapped in the stories, or will you join them as a permanent character? Find out in this gripping Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!

See what our Beta testers had to say:

“Very impressed with the detail of the areas and artwork. Also liked the variety of different types of games and their "unfolding" out from the main game. Kept me totally engaged until the end of the trial. Also liked the modern day relevance with the vlog playing a part. Good one!” - beta tester

“I have always found games developed by "Grandma" of very high quality. This one did not disappoint. I would play this one with my Grandchildren. The colours were vibrant and I liked the characters (and their accents). This is one of the best I have played and look forward to it becoming available for purchase.” - beta tester

As #1 Fan and Paranormal Vlogger you must help your heroine face her grief - even as you face grave dangers yourself!
Play and replay more challenging Hidden-Object Puzzles and mini-games while you gather magical Dragonflies to trade for Collectibles, find hidden Book Parts, earn Achievements, and unlock a Hidden Chapter!
Download exclusive Soundtracks and Videos, original Concept Art, and Wallpapers!
Always know your next move with the helpful Strategy Guide!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! summer wave2

Re: The Unseen Fears: Stories Untold Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1189265
06/20/19 09:18 AM
06/20/19 09:18 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: The Unseen Fears: Stories Untold Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1189269
06/20/19 11:09 AM
06/20/19 11:09 AM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Thanks Marian!

Re: The Unseen Fears: Stories Untold Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1189284
06/20/19 03:26 PM
06/20/19 03:26 PM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
Thanks Marian.

Connie
Re: The Unseen Fears: Stories Untold Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1190912
07/09/19 01:30 PM
07/09/19 01:30 PM
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
S
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer
Susie07  Offline
Addicted Boomer
S

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hi, everyone!

I seem to have encountered a glitch and am wondering if anyone else experienced the same problem. I'm about 3/4 through the main game and I have to put some garden tools in their correct spots in a case. Even though there is a space for the last one, I can't place it. I thought I must be doing something wrong, so I reluctantly clicked on the "Hint" button, and it circled both the tool and the place where I had been trying to put it. It's times like this when I miss the BFGs forums because if I ran into this problem with other games, I always checked there to see if anyone else was stuck in the same spot and, if so, whether they were able to solve it without having to start over again.

I really hate it when developers program a game so that players hit a dead end if they don't perform tasks or take inventory items in a certain order. I'm going to create a new profile and start again but, when I come to that spot, I'll follow the Guide.

Susan

Re: The Unseen Fears: Stories Untold Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1190918
07/09/19 02:19 PM
07/09/19 02:19 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I haven't played the game, but I know a few people who finished it without any problems. I am sorry to read of your difficulties.

Re: The Unseen Fears: Stories Untold Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1190919
07/09/19 02:33 PM
07/09/19 02:33 PM
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
S
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer
Susie07  Offline
Addicted Boomer
S

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hi, Marian!

Thanks! I just started again under a new Profile and, when I get to the part where I hit a dead end, I'll follow the Guide. If the same thing happens, I'll contact BF Customer Service.

These things do happen, especially when you play a lot of games. It's just so frustrating when you can't proceed because things were not done in a certain order since I don't believe we should be able to take inventory items or perform tasks if the sequence is important.

Susan

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (curly), 334 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users