GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Vacation Adventure: Cruise Director 7 Collector's Edition #1228453
09/19/20 03:00 PM
09/19/20 03:00 PM
Mt Prospect, Illinois
butterflybabe Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
butterflybabe  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Mt Prospect, Illinois
I cannot figure out how to get to the bonus levels. headscratch

Even though every level is shown as having done is 'Perfect', only 3 indicate CE on the finished game screen. For every level that I used a hint, I redid it until I could pick up every item without need for a hint and/or to pick up any trash or lost items I'd missed. Several times that meant I decreased my time by many minutes. Got all the bonus point.

I skipped 2 puzzles because they were of the type where you move the layers to get the picture and the layers kept moving/returning. That kind of puzzle irritates me. I played until I got frustrated then skipped them with the intention of returning to work on them again. The mechanics of this game do not easily allow for that. In order to find those puzzles, I'd have to replay games until I find them because they are attached to the hidden object screens and don't show separately.

If there was a CE on every location screen, I'd find those puzzles and get them done. But, according to the playing instruction, each HO screen has to have a CE. I had this problem with the VA CD 6 which I played in the intermediate difficulty level and thought that was my mistake. But it's happened again.

I appologize if this topic was covered in another thread. Tried to use the Search and had a hard time with it.

thanks.

Life's a puzzle; one piece at a time.
Re: Vacation Adventure: Cruise Director 7 Collector's Edition [Re: butterflybabe] #1228908
09/24/20 03:08 PM
09/24/20 03:08 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Hi, I moved your post over to the Casual Games forum. I apologize for having overlooked your post!

I haven't played this one, but if I am remembering correctly, the extra levels are in the main game itself and there is no separate bonus game. In other words, the CE version has some added levels thrown into the main game that are not there in the standard version of the game.

Re: Vacation Adventure: Cruise Director 7 Collector's Edition [Re: butterflybabe] #1228957
09/25/20 10:37 AM
09/25/20 10:37 AM
Mt Prospect, Illinois
butterflybabe Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
butterflybabe  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Mt Prospect, Illinois
Okay, I get it. Marian, thanks so much for clearing that up for me!

No worries. Sorry you had to move it; wasn't sure which forum to put it in.

Life's a puzzle; one piece at a time.
Re: Vacation Adventure: Cruise Director 7 Collector's Edition [Re: butterflybabe] #1228980
09/25/20 12:53 PM
09/25/20 12:53 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Glad to help. smile

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (LadyKestrel, Draclvr, BrownEyedTigre, hagatha), 501 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users