Re: Squiggle
[Re: Pandora]
#1242732
03/08/21 04:23 PM
03/08/21 04:23 PM
|
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 12,397 The Garden State
LadyKestrel
Adept Boomer
|
Adept Boomer
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 12,397
The Garden State
|
They say that irony is the opposite of wrinkly, but with this sadly wrinkled tire, the meanings do converge.
Eye of newt? Ugh! Toe of bat? Eww! Bar of chocolate? Yum!
|
|
|
Re: Squiggle
[Re: Pandora]
#1242742
03/08/21 05:37 PM
03/08/21 05:37 PM
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 42,711 Alabama
soot
Puzzled Moderator
|
Puzzled Moderator
Sonic Boomer
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 42,711
Alabama
|
What ya mean I can't grab one from the back boss!?!?
I got a truck load of em!!!!
Dan
To learn, read...To know, write...To master, teach...To live, play games & listen to whale music Stay Smart & Stay Safe
|
|
|
Re: Squiggle
[Re: Pandora]
#1242750
03/08/21 06:45 PM
03/08/21 06:45 PM
|
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 3,745 Indiana
ScarletDragon
Addicted Boomer
|
Addicted Boomer
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 3,745
Indiana
|
Just drive on - it's only flat on one side.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons ... for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.
|
|
|
Re: Squiggle
[Re: Pandora]
#1243124
03/15/21 06:15 AM
03/15/21 06:15 AM
|
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,735 london uk
chrissie
Addicted Boomer
|
Addicted Boomer
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,735
london uk
|
I loved this picture showing a flat tire as 'advertised' on the side of the truck which would have been the basis of a caption from me! I was torn between the replies but I decided to go with: Just drive on - it's only flat on one side. ![[Linked Image]](https://i.postimg.cc/SsMyDZCR/trophy.gif)
|
|
|
|
|