Horror adventure game Nightmare Frames released on June 16. Release trailer delves into the unearthly mood of a story set in the Hollywood of the 80s
Check out the trailer here.
Download the free artbook and soundtrack here.
Download the demo here.
· Point & click adventure game solely based on inventory puzzles.
· An investigative thriller that gets darker as you progress into the story. From ambient horror to the gory depths of Hell.
· More than 80 playable locations, and 50 characters to interact with.
· Original soundtrack by synthwave musician Stefano Rossi.
· In Joe's Diner you'll be able to listen to SYNTHWAVE FM, where DJ Karen Johnson broadcasts licensed tracks by Heclysma, Decade Defector, Vincenzo Salvia and Self Delusion.
About Nightmare Frames
Nightmare Frames is a supernatural adventure game, the first commercial foray by Postmodern Adventures, the award-winning one-man studio who released the free titles Urban Witch Story (6 AGS awards) and Billy Masters Was Right (3 AGS awards) in 2020.
Play as screenwriter Alan Goldberg and find your way amongst B-films production companies, VFX workshops, religious cults, and a small, haunted town called Serena.