A FMV-style, point-and-click adventure game, featuring hand-drawn frame-by-frame animation.
Check out the trailer here.
Check out the official website here.
Check out the indiegogo here.
Interview zombies, have vampires reflect on their life before, see specters, spooks and ghosts, and solve the mystery behind a puzzling disappearance.
The Graveyard Union is an FMV-style, point & click adventure game, with frame-by-frame animation, and more monsters than you can shake your pitchfork at.
Film and direct your own documentary, and get entangled in a mystery that will put your investigative reporting skills to good use.
• Point and Click interface - navigate this animated FMV-style game from the comfort of your grave, should you so choose.
• Frame-by-frame animation - hand-drawn artwork coming to life right in front of your eyes. All undead creatures have been re-animated, making even Dr. Frankenstein green with envy.
• Music for Monsters - an original soundtrack composed by Accurst for extra screams.
• Some sort of humor - or at least, that's what the scriptwriter claims.
• Investigative gameplay - be part of a college film crew as they film their documentary, and try to solve the manager's peculiar disappearance.
Regzig Games is a four-piece of animators and film-makers, all of them gamers. They've been working in their respective fields since the early 2000s in short films, advertisements and video games. Regzig Games is based in Cyprus.