GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Announcing Tell Me Your Story #1310570
11/30/23 09:47 AM
11/30/23 09:47 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
RedDeer.Games announces a new cozy puzzle game in development – Tell Me Your Story. Discover the world through the memories of a globetrotter

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the game here.

RedDeer.Games, one of the biggest developers and publishers of indie games on Nintendo Switch, announced development of a new in-house game – Tell Me Your Story, where cozy, familiar vibes and intuitive puzzles meet. As of right now the game can be wishlisted on Steam.

Amelia comes to her grandma's cottage for the summer, expecting to spend the warm months there knitting, gardening, and helping her out. Soon enough, the girl realizes that her grandma Rose's house is full of wonders, artifacts, and souvenirs from all around the world.

And so begins a journey to the past via the tales and memories of a retired globetrotter – a side of Amelia’s grandma, that she had no idea about.

In Tell Me Your Story, the players, together with Amelia, will be tasked with helping the elderly woman with everyday chores – that is until they will find a couple of interesting artifacts.

This discovery will turn the summer vacation around and Rose's adventurous past will be unearthed in the form of colorful memories.

To follow the story, the players will solve region-themed puzzles, surrounded by hand-drawn scenery. There will be over 70 different types of riddles, neatly separated into 3 chapters related to Rose’s travels. Visiting South America's rainforests, the Chinese province of Yunnan, and the track of Orient Express' first route – that’s what players can expect.

Tell Me Your Story has eye-catching and cozy visuals, that fit perfectly with the theme of getting to know the past of one's family. Those tales will be powered by Amelia's vivid imagination – which conveys the wordless game’s story perfectly.

Tell Me Your Story will be available on Steam and the Nintendo Switch in 2024, and the game is currently open to wishlists on Steam. The release date of the game will be announced at a later date.

Happy Gaming!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Announcing Tell Me Your Story [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1310581
11/30/23 04:04 PM
11/30/23 04:04 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thanks, Ana! wave

Re: Announcing Tell Me Your Story [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1310588
11/30/23 05:55 PM
11/30/23 05:55 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Thank you Ana.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Draclvr, Orion, 1 invisible), 589 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users