|
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1375262
Yesterday at 09:57 PM
Yesterday at 09:57 PM
|
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,924 Rockland, Ontario, Canada
Starcom
Addicted Boomer
|
Addicted Boomer
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,924
Rockland, Ontario, Canada
|
Happy Anniversary Judith, 57 Years, Wow, 3 more years to go for the Diamond Anniversary, double wow.
Last edited by Starcom; Yesterday at 09:57 PM.
|
|
|
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1375263
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
|
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 26,176 Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister
Sonic Boomer
|
Sonic Boomer
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 26,176
Marlborough USA
|
Good Morning everyone! Wide Awake Double Dark Brew is ready.  The storm is still here, but the winds have died down a bit...it will continue to rain and be windy thru early tomorrow morning...a long lasting storm. It is going to be cloudy after that...no sunshine expected for the next few days...just a peek till Saturday.  Judith congrats on your anniversary!  Hope you all have a great start to the week ahead!  Gerry 
Gerry
|
|
|
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1375268
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
|
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,282 Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
|
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
True Blue Boomer
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,282
Near St. Louis, MO
|
Good Monday morning. I've been watching that storm slam the east coast. It says it's going to die down sometime tomorrow, so hopefully you won't lose any trees.
We're heading back into a few days of some toasty weather after a week of relief. That's OK as long as it doesn't go back to 100!
Nothing more than a grocery store run in town and a stop to pick up a prescription on the agenda today.
When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
|
|
|
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1375278
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,574 Canada
hagatha
BAAG Specialist
|
BAAG Specialist
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,574
Canada
|
Good morning everyone.
Judith, Happy Anniversary!
I'm now turning on the heat every morning. It was cold last night - went down to 9 degrees. Soon the trees will be shedding their leaves.
Nothing on the agenda but a grocery store run.
I think I'm quite ready for another adventure.
|
|
|
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1375285
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
|
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,570 Chicago
oldbroad
True Blue Boomer
|
True Blue Boomer
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,570
Chicago
|
Happy Monday everyone! Weird thing this morning. I am signed in here but every board is showing that there should be new posts but the new posts are not highlighted, like how it shows after I've been signed out for some reason. So now, I have to carefully look at the dates to make sure I don't miss something.  Nothing on my agenda (as usual).
|
|
|
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1375289
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
|
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,282 Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
|
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
True Blue Boomer
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,282
Near St. Louis, MO
|
I had that too, oldbroad. I tried signing out and signing back in and it was the same. I just went ahead and went to each of the forum subjects and then they were marked as read.
When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
|
|
|
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25
[Re: judith]
#1375294
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
|
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 1,422 Stockholm
Fogfighter
Addicted Boomer
|
Addicted Boomer
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 1,422
Stockholm
|
hi everyone; my how time flies, today i'm married 57 years. have a great day everyone. Happy anniversary Judith!
|
|
|
Re: Welcome to GameBoomers Break Room #25
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1375297
33 minutes ago
33 minutes ago
|
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,282 Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
|
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
True Blue Boomer
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 22,282
Near St. Louis, MO
|
I suspect it was a bot attack.
When life gives you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys.
|
|
|
|
|