Rest in Peace MsMercury (Mary)
#1375426
Yesterday at 05:30 PM
Yesterday at 05:30 PM
|
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 85,518 In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre
OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
|
OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 85,518
In the Naughty Corner
|
It is with a very heavy heart that I share the sad news that a longtime member of our forum, Mary aka MsMercury, has passed away. She endured so much over the years, including the loss of both legs to diabetes and the heartbreaking loss of her beloved husband not so loing ago. More recently, she faced a short but painful battle with endometrial cancer. She passed peacefully surrounded by her family, who were by her side until the end. While our hearts are broken by her passing, there is some comfort in knowing that she is no longer suffering and has been reunited with her husband. She was a part of this community for so many years, and her presence, friendship, and memories will not be forgotten. Please keep her family and loved ones in your thoughts as they navigate this difficult time. Rest peacefully, Mary. You fought so many battles with incredible strength. May you finally be free of pain and wrapped in the arms of the one you loved. You will be missed. ❤️ Ana 
Don't feed the Trolls
|
|
|
Re: Rest in Peace MsMercury (Mary)
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1375442
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,577 Canada
hagatha
BAAG Specialist
|
BAAG Specialist
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 9,577
Canada
|
I have been wondering about her. I remember her mentioning that she was battling cancer. How very sad. My condolences to her family.
I think I'm quite ready for another adventure.
|
|
|
Re: Rest in Peace MsMercury (Mary)
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1375446
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
|
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 26,180 Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister
Sonic Boomer
|
Sonic Boomer
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 26,180
Marlborough USA
|
Ana I am so sorry to hear of Mary's passing. Over the years GB made it possible for us to get to know each other...an opportunity that I never would have had without GameBoomers. Mary faced so many crisis these last few years. I thought of her often and have kept her in my prayers. I admired her strength and courage and I know how much it meant to her to have her daughter and family close. She will always hold a special place in my heart...a very special lady...  Gerry 
Gerry
|
|
|
Re: Rest in Peace MsMercury (Mary)
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1375451
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 42,695 Alabama
soot
Puzzled Moderator
|
Puzzled Moderator
Sonic Boomer
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 42,695
Alabama
|
I’m deeply saddened by the passing of Ms Mary. Though we knew each other only through the online world, her shared warmth, kindness, and friendship made her a very real and special part of my GameBoomer days. She will be missed more than words can express, but the memories of her friendship will always remain with me. 
Dan
To learn, read...To know, write...To master, teach...To live, play games & listen to whale music Stay Smart & Stay Safe
|
|
|
Re: Rest in Peace MsMercury (Mary)
[Re: BrownEyedTigre]
#1375457
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
|
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,924 The Country
Winfrey
BAAG Specialist
|
BAAG Specialist
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,924
The Country
|
So sad to read this, rest in peace Mary. My condolences to her family .
Would that I could be the peacemaker in your soul that I might turn the discord and the rivalry of your elements into oneness and melody Gibran
|
|
|
|
|