GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Nancy Drew Deadly Device - memory lock problems #1375567
Yesterday at 09:34 PM
Yesterday at 09:34 PM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,737
Texas
Melia Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Melia  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,737
Texas
For some reason the memory lock puzzle to the candy machine keeps messing up. I know I'm pressing the right keys, but I often get interrupted before I can press the next button and it keeps moving on in the game before I'm finished inputting the sequence, or it kicks me out because I supposedly pressed the wrong button and have to start over - and I didn't. I know I was right.

What could be going on?


The four food groups: Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate and HOT chocolate.
Re: Nancy Drew Deadly Device - memory lock problems [Re: Melia] #1375572
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 53,985
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 53,985
near Yosemite
I have no idea what's going on. The only thing I am reading oniine is that if you wait longer than three seconds to click a button that the lock resets. Maybe someone else who has played the game more recently will have a suggestion for you.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (curly, Graphium_Studio, Marian), 198 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
mb47, Bleumoooon, Cantillon, Majestic_12, Adverb
9443 Registered Users
Powered by UBB.threads™