|
|
|
Re: ===[**CDM**]===
[Re: Lex]
#1375276
09/28/26 10:24 AM
09/28/26 10:24 AM
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,994 Boston
Jimbo Bell
Addicted Boomer
|
Addicted Boomer
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,994
Boston
|
More hints: "little" modifies "CDM belt holder" which is just me being cute - it could just be "belt holder" and still work, "disguising" modifies "endless anger"
Some say pigs are actually very intelligent animals. Yet I have this whole freezer full of sausages.
|
|
|
Re: ===[**CDM**]===
[Re: Lex]
#1375684
10/05/26 08:38 AM
10/05/26 08:38 AM
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,994 Boston
Jimbo Bell
Addicted Boomer
|
Addicted Boomer
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,994
Boston
|
Bumping this up one more time so it doesn't get lost. If there are no takers soon I'll post the answer and a new puzzle.
Last hint: Beverage
Some say pigs are actually very intelligent animals. Yet I have this whole freezer full of sausages.
|
|
|
Re: ===[**CDM**]===
[Re: Lex]
#1375694
10/05/26 09:44 AM
10/05/26 09:44 AM
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 54,891 Upstate NY
Pandora
Sonic Boomer
|
Sonic Boomer
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 54,891
Upstate NY
|
Bubbly little CDM belt holder disguising endless anger. (9)
I think the solution is champagne but I can't explain it. Is a CDM belt holder a champ? Endless anger would be ange so it needs an anagram indicator. Disguising? Yeah, that would work.
If you spell the words "absolutely nothing" backwards, you get "Gnihton yletulosba", which ironically means absolutely nothing.
|
|
|
Re: ===[**CDM**]===
[Re: Pandora]
#1375709
10/05/26 01:35 PM
10/05/26 01:35 PM
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,994 Boston
Jimbo Bell
Addicted Boomer
|
Addicted Boomer
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,994
Boston
|
Yes, that was my exact intention Pandora!
Deservingly, you are "champ" again: ===[**CDM**]===
Some say pigs are actually very intelligent animals. Yet I have this whole freezer full of sausages.
|
|
|
Re: ===[**CDM**]===
[Re: Lex]
#1375717
10/05/26 04:18 PM
10/05/26 04:18 PM
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 54,891 Upstate NY
Pandora
Sonic Boomer
|
Sonic Boomer
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 54,891
Upstate NY
|
Nicely done, Jimbo!  This one has to be answered from an American viewpoint: A back street in Europe (6)
If you spell the words "absolutely nothing" backwards, you get "Gnihton yletulosba", which ironically means absolutely nothing.
|
|
|
Re: ===[**CDM**]===
[Re: Lex]
#1375899
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
|
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,994 Boston
Jimbo Bell
Addicted Boomer
|
Addicted Boomer
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,994
Boston
|
I think I've got this, but have a question.
Abroad
My question: is "back street" cluing " b road" as in a secondary road, or is b an abbreviation for "back"?
Some say pigs are actually very intelligent animals. Yet I have this whole freezer full of sausages.
|
|
|
Re: ===[**CDM**]===
[Re: Lex]
#1375913
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 54,891 Upstate NY
Pandora
Sonic Boomer
|
Sonic Boomer
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 54,891
Upstate NY
|
b is an abbreviation for back. Well done, Jimbo! ===[**CDM**]===
If you spell the words "absolutely nothing" backwards, you get "Gnihton yletulosba", which ironically means absolutely nothing.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|