GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Zanzarah Ending - How to beat the 10 Fairies Need Help Please #209650
10/01/07 10:20 PM
10/01/07 10:20 PM
Woodbury
Puzzlewoman Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Puzzlewoman  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Woodbury
Finally near the end of Zanzarah - Whew! Have tried multiple faires but just get creamed by the elves fairies (slightly outnumbered ha). Elves seem to have mostly dark, chaos fairies on their side. I am wondering if anyone could or would please share what they used as a successful combination of fairies at this difficult level. duh

Last edited by Puzzlewoman; 10/01/07 10:22 PM.

"Why didn't Noah swat those two
mosquitoes?"
Currently playing: The next big thing
Re: Zanzarah Ending - How to beat the 10 Fairies Need Help Please [Re: Puzzlewoman] #209664
10/01/07 11:47 PM
10/01/07 11:47 PM
Waimea Big Island of Hawaii
hawkavonpuka Offline
Addicted Boomer
hawkavonpuka  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Puzzlewoman, if Draclvr and Melia don't come along soon, you should PM them. They both have beat this game more than once, I am playing it but haven't even got past the fairies in the Shadow Realm yet.

What kind of magic spell to use?
Re: Zanzarah Ending - How to beat the 10 Fairies Need Help Please [Re: hawkavonpuka] #209726
10/02/07 06:29 AM
10/02/07 06:29 AM
Texas
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
nickie  Offline
Adept Boomer

Texas
Hi Puzzlewoman! My main workhorse for the last fight was a metal fairy evolved all the way and she almost beat everyone single handed. But as I recall there was one fight in a fort like thing that was much more difficult.
What I used:
I tried out various combinations , especially after reading of other people's ideas of the "perfect team". However, what worked for me was pretty much different than what worked for others. I finished with the stone fairy, the V nature fairy, the metal fairy evolved twice with the tools, tinezard (tinefoil with firestone)and the V energy fairy (I changed their names, so can't remember the originals). I suspect a lot of their success was due to their spells, as almost all of them had a firespell. Of course I had to go back to London whenever I needed the air fairy for the spirals.

"How could drops of water know themselves to be a river? Yet the river flows on."
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Re: Zanzarah Ending - How to beat the 10 Fairies Need Help Please [Re: nickie] #210175
10/02/07 09:31 PM
10/02/07 09:31 PM
Woodbury
Puzzlewoman Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Puzzlewoman  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Woodbury
Thanks to you both! Nickie how are you able to havea firespell with the other fairies that are no fire fairies? I evolved my metal fairy twice and went to battle however was attacked so fiercy with bewitching that I was unable to attack and lost right away. This definately is a much harder battle than any of the previous battles whistle

mosquitoes?"
Re: Zanzarah Ending - How to beat the 10 Fairies Need Help Please [Re: Puzzlewoman] #210208
10/02/07 11:18 PM
10/02/07 11:18 PM
hawkavonpuka Offline
Addicted Boomer
hawkavonpuka  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Puzzlewoman, you have to evolve the Tinefol one with the fairy card of fire, then you can put the fire spells on it. Fire spells are hard to come by though, I think the Shadow Realm has the highest ones. I put this game on the side for awhile, but I am where you are, just haven't tryed the fight yet. I love the metal fairies, they did me well in that last garden, I need to level them up some more.

What kind of magic spell to use?
Re: Zanzarah Ending - How to beat the 10 Fairies Need Help Please [Re: hawkavonpuka] #210225
10/03/07 01:12 AM
10/03/07 01:12 AM
Texas
nickie Offline
nickie  Offline
Adept Boomer

Texas
I don't have the game at hand, but I believe when you look at the description of your fairy, as they level up they will change the number of circles with their description, and the circles (and triangles perhaps? Can't remember) may be different colors. The colors tell you which type of spells you can use, and the number of them tell you how advanced a spell is in power. For instance, an air fairy will start off with the ability to use air spells that are not that strong, then progress to stronger air spells, or be able to at that point use a low level fire spell. I think there may be another F key you can access that will explain this better than I am!

"How could drops of water know themselves to be a river? Yet the river flows on."
Re: Zanzarah Ending - How to beat the 10 Fairies Need Help Please [Re: nickie] #210247
10/03/07 05:33 AM
10/03/07 05:33 AM
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Offline
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
Draclvr  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Near St. Louis, MO
Can we assume your fairies are evolved all the way up to 60? You won't have a chance if they aren't.

My last combo was Fathrael, Suane, Tadana, Gigarex and Biolectra. I can't remember which one pretty much did the whole battle alone, but I'm going to guess it was Biolectra.

I beat them the time before with Driane, Oceana, Tinezard, Fathrael and Greezloc.

F1 with get you to several screens which will tell you everything you want to know!

Once again, weeds are my life!
Re: Zanzarah Ending - How to beat the 10 Fairies Need Help Please [Re: Draclvr] #210643
10/03/07 09:18 PM
10/03/07 09:18 PM
Woodbury
Puzzlewoman Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Puzzlewoman  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Woodbury
Yes all fairies are evolved to 59. How do you get Suane when you had to trade her earlier in the game to advance? Fathrael I ended up trading for as well. How do you avoid all the bewitching coming from the fairies is what I wonder?? It's non stop!!

mosquitoes?"
Re: Zanzarah Ending - How to beat the 10 Fairies Need Help Please [Re: Puzzlewoman] #210714
10/04/07 02:59 AM
10/04/07 02:59 AM
Texas
nickie Offline
nickie  Offline
Adept Boomer

Texas
Do you mean where can you get Suane specifically, or where can you get a light fairy? I think there's one other Suane - anyway, the only place to find light fairies is in the ruins in the forest.
As far as bewitching, I don't have a good answer. You really have to study the charts provided, so that you match up a stronger fairy than what faces you, and you need to study both the active and passive spells that you have. For instance, a water fairy will wipe out a fire fairy. You may have to keep flipping through your guys, and your opponent will do likewise. There are some spells that may be of help too, such as the one that sends the same spell back to your opponent. Remember that you can look at those charts (F1, arrow to other pages) even during battle to see what might help.

Re: Zanzarah Ending - How to beat the 10 Fairies Need Help Please [Re: nickie] #210782
10/04/07 07:15 AM
10/04/07 07:15 AM
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Offline
Draclvr  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Near St. Louis, MO
Yup, what nickie said.....

Re: Zanzarah Ending - How to beat the 10 Fairies Need Help Please [Re: Draclvr] #211110
10/04/07 09:43 PM
10/04/07 09:43 PM
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Offline
Draclvr  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Near St. Louis, MO
So, Puzzlewoman, I'm dying to know! Have you beaten the last fairy fight yet???

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Trail_Mystic 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (oldbroad, BrownEyedTigre), 227 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users