GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
My thoughts on the MCF games #291532
03/09/08 09:38 PM
03/09/08 09:38 PM
PA, USA
M
misa Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
misa  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
M

PA, USA
Loved them!

For a while there I thought I just sucked at hidden object games because I had no strategy and would just panic and could never find anything. I was determined to get better at these games so I downloaded a ton of demos including all the MCF games and using some of the tips others have talked about (looking for 3 things at the same time, reading the objects out loud and repeating), I discovered I was pretty good at them!

So I went ahead and bought all the MCF games and played them one at a time and just finished Madame Fate tonight. Everyone was right that each MCF game is better than the last and Madame Fate was outstanding! Loved the mini-games and loved the cliffhanger.

I quite enjoyed the shift of ambience from game to game. They just got more mysterious and creepy and the mini-games/puzzles more ingenious and tougher (in a good way).

So two thumbs up for the MCF games and kudos to BFG for a great series! Eagerly awaiting the next MCF game (and Azada). smile

Re: My thoughts on the MCF games [Re: misa] #291567
03/09/08 11:27 PM
03/09/08 11:27 PM
Ohio
W
Whimsical Offline
Shy Boomer
Whimsical  Offline
Shy Boomer
W

Ohio
The next MCF can't come quick enough to suit me! laugh

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 570 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users