GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Hermes' Dracula: Origin #349636
06/22/08 06:42 PM
06/22/08 06:42 PM
UK
Rushes Offline OP
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline OP
True Blue Boomer

UK
Hermes posted:

A glitch in the matrix... I need a saved game just after van helsing rides the coach in the wine barrel and gets out in the stable at Dracula's Castle. I attached the rope to the trap and can't get it off - the other plain rope will NOT go on the pully, nor will the rope with the trap go on the ground, it will only allow me to put the rat on the ground with the other rope ... Last saved game was in Cairo, as I keep overwriting with each new chapter. MIA CULPA!

-------------------

Hi Hermes,

Have you tried following the walkthrough step-by-step for this part, to see if you can work through your problem? Here's the section:

Click to reveal..
Make a trap: Take the leghold trap on the worktable left of the coach. See a bucket of blood on the floor at the end of the worktable. It cannot be used yet.
Go to the bottom of the screen and see the door where the coachman went through. There is an impressive collection of hides on the wall. Take the 2 ropes on top of the barrels on the left wall.
Look up at the ceiling and see a pulley. Use a rope on the pulley and see it hang from it.
Use the leghold trap on the rope and see it attached and on the floor.
Use the other rope on the leghold trap on the floor. Go to the right and be behind the coach. Click on the pulley on the ceiling above the worktable and see the rope strung across. Bait the trap: Take 2 meat hooks from the worktable in the foreground. Move the cursor to the middle part of the worktable just above the tree stump on the floor and see a close up of a dead rat caught in a trap. We need that rat. The meat hooks are at bottom of screen. Use a meat hook on the right of the trap and one on the left side of the trap. Take the rat.
Bait the trap. Go back to the leghold trap left of the coach. Place the rat on the leghold trap and the trap is baited. Watch the trap sprung.

Last edited by Rushes; 06/22/08 06:49 PM.

"Bleat, Watson -- unmitigated bleat!" ~ Sherlock Holmes
Re: Hermes' Dracula: Origin [Re: Rushes] #350037
06/23/08 02:02 PM
06/23/08 02:02 PM
HERMES Offline
Junior Boomer
HERMES  Offline
Junior Boomer

No, it will not work. I have one rope on the trap and a plain rope, it will not let me put the plain rope on the pulley nor the trap & rope on the ground, and I can not get the rope off the trap. It will not let me put the rat in the trap with the rope on it in inventory. It will let me put the rat on the ground and the plain rope on the ground, but nothing on the pulley... Glitch I can send my saved game to see if you can find a way around it. But I think it's linear and I'm a loss frown

Re: Hermes' Dracula: Origin [Re: HERMES] #350052
06/23/08 02:13 PM
06/23/08 02:13 PM
UK
Rushes Offline OP
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline OP
True Blue Boomer

UK
Hi Hermes,

Send me your last save, and I'll play you past this problem and e-mail back to you. wave

Edit: The save's on its way back to you.

Last edited by Rushes; 06/23/08 03:23 PM.

"Bleat, Watson -- unmitigated bleat!" ~ Sherlock Holmes
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 222 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users