GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Got Game Entertainment - Mind Habits Now Available for Download #375375
08/14/08 12:34 PM
08/14/08 12:34 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Quote:
Thanks to an avalanche of interest, Got Game Entertainment LLC today announced that MindHabits is now available at www.MindHabitsGame.com as a demo with immediate purchase option for the complete PC version (a downloadable Mac version is in the works). The boxed version of MindHabits for both PC and Mac is scheduled for retail release on August 20, 2008 in the U.S. and September 1, 2008 in Canada (which will include bilingual gameplay and packaging). Based on more than a decade of research and findings by Dr. Mark Baldwin of esteemed McGill University, MindHabits is the first brain trainer designed to not only help you think better, but help you feel better as well. The game makes its retail debut at $19.99 (USD) and is rated “E” for Everyone by the ESRB.

MindHabits is a game of simple and fun challenges that can help you maintain a more positive state of mind, resulting in reduced stress, boosted self-confidence, reduced exam anxiety, improved work performance, and even a better golf game. Dr. Baldwin's research and findings behind MindHabits shows:

People can actually train themselves to develop positive mental habits using specially designed games such as MindHabits;
Playing can help reduce the stress hormone cortisol by up to 17%; and Benefits can be gained from playing in just 5 minutes a day.

MindHabits features include:

200 levels of game play in 4 core games;
Daily tracking of results and measurement of progress over time;
Customizable male/female only options;
Over 1,500 face images in higher levels;
Game play adaptable to player skill level;
Ability to customize for age, neighborhood, and facial characteristics; and
Science lab that explains how and why MindHabits works.
For more information, including the demo for PC with purchase option, visit www.MindHabitsGame.com.

Happy Gaming and be sure to let us know what you think.

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Got Game Entertainment - Mind Habits Now Available for Download [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #375595
08/14/08 09:40 PM
08/14/08 09:40 PM
land gal just wanna have fun
Sherryah Offline
Addicted Boomer
Sherryah  Offline
Addicted Boomer

land gal just wanna have fun
I can't really give you an opinion on the game Ana, because the demo is so short. Perhaps it was a half hour but it felt more like 15 minutes. What a shame because I really wanted to see if it was worthy in my opinion to buy the game. However the short demo didn't give me a chance. Perhaps they will change it to a hour demo.

Didn't even get to see what my score meant. Interested in what others say. duh

Re: Got Game Entertainment - Mind Habits Now Available for Download [Re: Sherryah] #375821
08/15/08 10:38 AM
08/15/08 10:38 AM
In the Naughty Corner
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Thanks Sherryah. 15 minutes is quite a bit shorter then we are used to. I'd like to see a longer demo myself.

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Got Game Entertainment - Mind Habits Now Available for Download [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #375837
08/15/08 11:17 AM
08/15/08 11:17 AM
L
Lei Offline
Shy Boomer
Lei  Offline
Shy Boomer
L

Thanks Ana for the heads-up on this site. The demo was short, but I still liked what I saw and will be purchasing the game. Is it possible that BFG will get the game?

Lei

Re: Got Game Entertainment - Mind Habits Now Available for Download [Re: Lei] #375839
08/15/08 11:23 AM
08/15/08 11:23 AM
In the Naughty Corner
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
If my memory serves me right, there are games that Got Game published, that BigFish had as well. I believe that they were released first on BF and then followed with GG. This is a Got Game published game first, so I am hoping it does not matter. I am hoping that BF will get it eventually. I have faith. lol

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (manxman), 522 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users