GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: What games have you played this year & which one/ones stand out? [Re: chrissie] #493166
04/25/09 07:57 AM
04/25/09 07:57 AM
M
MycroProcessor Offline
Shy Boomer
MycroProcessor  Offline
Shy Boomer
M

This year, Rhem 3 and Obsidian.

Obsidian really is one of the most interesting adventure games that I have ever played with so many unique things about it in terms of environments, themes, illusions and even the way the puzzles fit with the environment.

Rhem 3 I just really liked because of the way the connections worked to get to the end results of puzzles, as well as just the sheer complexity and interconnectedness of everything.

Re: What games have you played this year & which one/ones stand out? [Re: Moondancer] #493276
04/25/09 02:32 PM
04/25/09 02:32 PM
So. Cal
D
digitopolis Offline
Shy Boomer
digitopolis  Offline
Shy Boomer
D

So. Cal
You are correct. I played a game called Broken Sword and did not see a movie Broken Arrow. I loved the game Dead Reefs, not Deep Reefs.

And to be accurate I must cop to having played theses games since this past October when my adventure game love was suddenly reignited.

Re: What games have you played this year & which one/ones stand out? [Re: digitopolis] #493632
04/26/09 12:14 PM
04/26/09 12:14 PM
Brazil
Phoebe Offline
Addicted Boomer
Phoebe  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Brazil
I player this year only 3 games:

Dracula:Origin
Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun
Perry Rhodan

Love Maria hearts

Yes,though i go through the valley of deep shade,i will have no fear of evil;for you are with me, your rod and your support are my comfort. Salmo23:4
Re: What games have you played this year & which one/ones stand out? [Re: Rushes] #493698
04/26/09 02:19 PM
04/26/09 02:19 PM
london uk
chrissie Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
chrissie  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

london uk
Originally Posted By: Rushes
So far this year:

Yoomurjak's Ring
Art of Murder 2, Hunt for the Puppeteer
Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual
Nostradamus
Sherlock Holmes vs Arsene Lupin (Nemesis) - replay
Shady Brook - replay
CSI Dark Motives

I loved all of those, particularly Yoomurjak and Nostradamus of the games I hadn't previously played.

I started but I didn't finish:
A Vampyre Story
Ceville
Ankh 3
I have a mental block with cartoon style games right now. sick

I also tried Mystery of the Druids, but the clunky dialogue system drove me bananas and I gave up quite early on. I may go back to it at a later date.

I've played and really liked all of the games you've mentioned except for Ankh 3 (which I haven't played), & Ceville which I have boxed waiting to play.

I know what you mean about the mental block with the cartoon style games - with so many others coming out they are no longer my first choice, but I buy them & just wait until I'm in the right mood to install & play! I'm not ususally disappointed.

Mystery of the Druids was one of the first new AGS (at the time)I bought for PC - I was impressed by the graphics but found it very hard! I did finish it (with help I think!) & don't remember the 'clunky dialogue system' but that's by no means to say that it wasn't! smile

Re: What games have you played this year & which one/ones stand out? [Re: chrissie] #493945
04/27/09 11:20 AM
04/27/09 11:20 AM
Gandalf Offline
Shy Boomer
Gandalf  Offline
Shy Boomer

syberia 2 which was not as good as the original.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Fogfighter, oldbroad), 539 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users