GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Sherlock vs J.Ripper #508134
06/05/09 04:56 PM
06/05/09 04:56 PM
land gal just wanna have fun
Sherryah Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Sherryah  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Please help
I am stuck at Annie Chapman's timeline for the murder.
I have read MaG's great walkthrough but still stuck.
I have been able to use these 2 documents but can't use a 3rd document, wierd but no use document appears for the 3rd one.

Look close at the board with strings left of Holmes' worktable.

In documents, select the Testimony of E. Long. Click the 'use this document as proof' at bottom of right page of the document.

in dialogues, select the dialogues at the Police Station - Richardson's testimony. Click the 'use this document as proof' at bottom of right page.

However when I try to use
in documents, select the Testimony of A. Cadosch. Click the 'use this document as proof' at bottom of right page of the document.

There is no use document available. I should be able to use 3 documents and I am only able to use 2 documents. There is no use document to click on.

I have the time line with all green boxes for this much so far

Estimated time of death by Drs Watson and Phillips - place stethoscope at 4:30 AM.

Miss Long sees a woman speaking to a man near 29 Hanbury St - place woman at 5:30 AM

Richardson arrives at mother's at 29 Hanbury St - place light brown shoe at 4:45.

Richardson leaves mother's place - place dark brown shoe at 4:50.

Sherlock and Watson arrive at crime scene - place at 6:20.

I am missing the Cadosh documents, I know where there at but there is no use document. Do I have to do it in exact order like MaG has in her walkthrough? Do I remove something to get the 3rd document to be able to use it?

Thanks in advance for your help with my new very favorite game. This is the best Sherlock yet in my opinion. I cannot think of one way to improve on this game. I hope it wins every award because it deserves it. I can't play in 1st person because it gives me severe motion sickness with the way the camera moves. However the 3rd person and the way we easily move on the map, is fantastic. Thanks Frogware for the best adventure game I have ever played thus far.

BTW MaG congrats on your 10th Birthday for Gameboomers! birthday Thank you MaG and all the mods for your hard work. It truly is appreciated by all of us. Big hugs from Ireland. hearts

Re: Sherlock vs J.Ripper [Re: Sherryah] #508141
06/05/09 05:12 PM
06/05/09 05:12 PM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
Hi Sherryah,

Try removing one of the other use documents - click on the tab and a tiny "x" will appear at top right corner of that tab. Click the x and that document will disappear and you'll be able to select the Cadosh document instead. luck

Glad you're having fun with this game, it's one of my favourites too.

"Bleat, Watson -- unmitigated bleat!" ~ Sherlock Holmes
Re: Sherlock vs J.Ripper [Re: Rushes] #508142
06/05/09 05:30 PM
06/05/09 05:30 PM
Sherryah Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Sherryah  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

thanks Dear Rushes, What you told me to do clicking on the tiny and I mean tiny X to remove the document and add a new one worked. I never would have seen that X if you had not of pointed it out. I am very grateful to you, it was elementary dear Rushes after you told me what to do. lol

Re: Sherlock vs J.Ripper [Re: Sherryah] #508143
06/05/09 05:34 PM
06/05/09 05:34 PM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
You're welcome! smile

"Bleat, Watson -- unmitigated bleat!" ~ Sherlock Holmes
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (oldbroad, 1 invisible), 591 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users