GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
BumbleTales at BFG fun match 3 #547314
09/14/09 11:54 PM
09/14/09 11:54 PM
land gal just wanna have fun
Sherryah Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Sherryah  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

land gal just wanna have fun
This is a fun game! The graphics are great. There is a storyline for each character and there is speech in the game, and you choose which character to play and they all have different voices. It is fun and exciting when they tell you in a voice your rewards.

I downloaded the game which surprised me, for normally I don't find match 3 games rewarding and I get bored with them.

However when the demo ended I was so much into the game and storyline that I didn't want the fun to end. I mean it is no brainer game and sometimes your brain just needs a break. This game is just clean wholesome fun. smile

I bought the game and it is only the 2nd match 3 I have ever purchased or downloaded and liked. Some people may think the storyline is more geared to children, probably true but hey isn't there suppose to be a child in all of us? Isn't it the child in us that wants to play games? lol

OK can't speak for everyone, but I love this game it allows the child in me to have fun. If your into match 3 games and even if your not I hope you will give the demo a try. You never know you may be surprised like me, and actually like it and buy it. happydance

Can anyone recommend to me another match 3 that is fun with voices that talk as you make matches, or something similar? Also a match 3 game for me has to have beautiful graphics and a great storyline. Thanks in advance.

Re: BumbleTales at BFG fun match 3 [Re: Sherryah] #547373
09/15/09 06:37 AM
09/15/09 06:37 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
For anyone interested, you can download Bumble Tales here.

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (oldbroad), 581 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users