GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
The Island castaway help needed #676530
12/02/10 10:08 PM
12/02/10 10:08 PM
land gal just wanna have fun
Sherryah Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Sherryah  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

I love this game! However I am really stuck I have the 2nd stone but cannot find John to give it to him. Please can anyone remember where he is? After restocking the native with the store he gave me the 2nd stone. This is as far as I have gotten looked everywhere for John and can't find him. Hint keeps leading me to the native with the store but I am finished there. Help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance Oh is there a walkthru for the game?

Re: The Island castaway help needed [Re: Sherryah] #676531
12/02/10 10:17 PM
12/02/10 10:17 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Hi Sherryah,

I love this game too! I don't remember the specifics in order to be able to answer your question, but I found this page here:

Island Castaway walkthrough

Scroll down the page to where it says Island Castaway walkthrough now available, click on that, and it will take you to a walkthrough guide.

Let me know if this is of no help, and maybe I can find the answer for you elsewhere. wave

Re: The Island castaway help needed [Re: Marian] #676547
12/02/10 11:35 PM
12/02/10 11:35 PM
Sherryah Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Sherryah  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Hi Marian wave
I am so glad you now work for GB your always a help to me on BFG. GB couldn't have picked a more helpful person in my opinion. Thanks for the walkthru this will really help. Hugs and congrats rah

Re: The Island castaway help needed [Re: Sherryah] #676641
12/03/10 09:42 AM
12/03/10 09:42 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
thanks

Island Castaway is a wonderful adventure puzzle game with substantial gameplay and an interesting storyline. Let me know your thoughts after you finish the game. Once I finish it, it will definitely be good for a replay in a few months. It's just an all-around great game. happydance

Re: The Island castaway help needed [Re: Marian] #677189
12/04/10 09:13 PM
12/04/10 09:13 PM
Sherryah Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Sherryah  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Hi Marian wave
I went to read the walkthru and still it isn't getting me past where I am stuck. I cannot find John to show him the 2nd stone of invoking. Looked everywhere I can think of and no one will talk to me. Here is what walkthru said

Below is what walkthru says but it still is not helping me. I have the 2nd stone and no one will talk to me anymore. Where do I go to find John and show him the 2nd stone of invoking?

Walkthru said all the below and I did everything but find John to show him 2nd invoking stone really getting frustrated now. mad

Click to reveal..
Nomato has the second stone and will give it to you in exchange for fruit, vegetables, herbs, fish and meat.

Marian I already got the 2nd stone from him

Click to reveal..
If you have what he wants, give it to him; if not, go collect it.

Marian I got all the groceries he required for him.

Click to reveal..
Go tell John about the stones and discuss that Ugo will not give you the third without good reason. Go talk to Tomano, who tells you about yellow smoke.

Please Marian or any Gameboomer tell me how to find John so I can show him 2nd stone. I am so stuck. Thank you very much. smashpc insane

Re: The Island castaway help needed [Re: Sherryah] #677190
12/04/10 09:21 PM
12/04/10 09:21 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I'm wracking my brain, Sherryah. headscratch Have you tried looking for John in places where he wouldn't show up on the map, like in the cave where he found the remains after the earthquake, or in the cave where Nick lured Amy? Or in one of the other caves?

I just poked around in the Big Fish forums and note that others had problems locating John as well. One person said a possible location where he could be was a cave where the floor has some type of green mist on it and said to try working toward the rear of the cave--she also said that he was very hard to find because you can't seem to maneuver as well as usual. She also said that it was a cave that had a ship in it?

I hope you are able to locate him!

Re: The Island castaway help needed [Re: Marian] #677356
12/05/10 09:59 AM
12/05/10 09:59 AM
Sherryah Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Sherryah  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Thanks Marian I will try all the suggestions you gave. Glad I am not the only one that was stuck here. Strange the walkthru doesn't mention where to find John.

Re: The Island castaway help needed [Re: Sherryah] #677363
12/05/10 10:03 AM
12/05/10 10:03 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Originally Posted By: Sherryah
Thanks Marian I will try all the suggestions you gave. Glad I am not the only one that was stuck here. Strange the walkthru doesn't mention where to find John.

I find that strange too, except maybe John isn't always found in the same place at this point in the game? That's all I can think of.

Re: The Island castaway help needed [Re: Marian] #679228
12/10/10 10:31 PM
12/10/10 10:31 PM
Sherryah Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Sherryah  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

If anyone else gets stuck like I did finding John to show him 2nd invoking stone I found him and finished this great game. Here is where he is, and thanks Marian for your help.

Click to reveal..
[/spoiler]

He is in the cave closet to the village. It is the cave that opened up after the earthquake and you were in the cave together. When you enter you will see green water keep going straight if memory serves me correct. You will see him standing there. [spoiler]

Re: The Island castaway help needed [Re: Sherryah] #679235
12/10/10 11:05 PM
12/10/10 11:05 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I'm so glad you were able to finish the game, Sherryah. Thank you for the tip about where to locate John, too! smile

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (oldbroad), 581 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users