GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Problem with Spintop Games #725437
05/18/11 06:21 PM
05/18/11 06:21 PM
Houston TX
Mome Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Mome  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Houston TX
Spintop really needs to take lessons from BFG on doing business. I contacted BFG to see if they were going to get JQ--Gate antime soon they immediately responded!! to say they did not know. Sooo spintop advertised that they had JQ--Gate so I am tring to get it from them (just could not wait). First of all, the order did not go thru so I contacxted them & they quickly responded that I had not said what country I was ordering from (I gave them all the credit card info) but just did not see the spot about country. I told them USA, then they emailed back giving me all the reasons--don't accept debit cards (which it is not) gift cards, etc. & I am still on hold. Considering they have my credit card info I emailed them the above info & told them I was not sure this game is worth all this trouble. Have not heard back yet. UI assume Spintop is a reputable game site?? but they sure do not measure up to BFG.

Re: Problem with Spintop Games [Re: Mome] #725438
05/18/11 06:31 PM
05/18/11 06:31 PM
Central Islip NY
thracia Offline
Addicted Boomer
thracia  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Central Islip NY
Spintop is the other site most Boomers deal with. I have never had a problem with them,they are reputable, but I do think it takes, a while- couple of days for their customer service to sort things out. I had an issue with the size the game played. It was resolved after like 2-3 days.

thracia

~Didi~
There will come a point in your life, when you realize what really matters, what never did, and what always will.
Unknown
Re: Problem with Spintop Games [Re: thracia] #725458
05/18/11 09:26 PM
05/18/11 09:26 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Mome, I am sorry you are having troubles and it is frustrating to want to play immediatel and not be able to, but I stand by SpinTop.

I think they have a great customer service dept and they do not install other garbage on your computer like other sites do, that is why I recommend them to others when they ask here.

Some matters may require them to look into something further and can not always be solved immediately. It sounds like they immediately took care of your first issue and they responded on your second quickly which is more than most sites do.

Good luck on getting your game running soon.

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Problem with Spintop Games [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #725473
05/18/11 10:09 PM
05/18/11 10:09 PM
Houston TX
Mome Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Mome  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Houston TX
Thanks to both of you. I think i just wanted to vent I've been working on this since May 15 & just can't understand what the problem could be now. BFG has never had a problem with my getting games which are charged (which sometimes I wish they would - LOL). It just seems to me all they have to do is contact credit info & I have the game. Maybe tomorrow will be a better game getting day.

Mome

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Lex, curly), 514 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users