GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Her Interactive Releases 30th Nancy Drew Game: The Shattered Medallion #957492
05/20/14 07:50 PM
05/20/14 07:50 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Favorite Teen Sleuth Discovers No One is Immune to Sudden Death on Reality TV

Quote:
BELLEVUE, Wash., May 20, 2014 –Leading video game publisher and developer Her Interactive today released Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion, the 30th edition of its award-winning mystery adventure series exclusively for PC and Mac. In this latest modern-day incarnation, the iconic teen sleuth must travel to New Zealand to unravel the mystery surrounding a reality television show gone wrong. Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion is available now at all major retail stores and at www.herinteractive.com for $19.99.

In The Shattered Medallion, Nancy and George compete in Pacific Run, a hit New Zealand reality TV contest. Ever since 2002’s Secret of the Scarlet Hand, the eccentric Sonny Joon always seemed a step ahead of Nancy. But as he runs this reality show, everything starts spiraling out of control. Are the mishaps the result of cheating competitors or something beyond this world? Step into Nancy Drew’s shoes to uncover the truth.

“Nancy, George and Bess are together again for our 30th Nancy Drew game,” said Stuart Moulder, CEO, Her Interactive. “In The Shattered Medallion, fans are in store for another thrilling game experience. We are grateful for our fans that have joined Nancy on previous adventures and are excited to have them experience this unique adventure, too.”

Key features include:
Take on Teams of Competitive Contestants: Collect medallion pieces by beating other reality TV teams in a series of contests.

Quiet on the Set: The producer areas are VERY off limits, but solving puzzles will get you inside the mines and even an undersea submersible.

Forge Alliances or Betray Your Allies: It's your choice. Just remember that some contestants bend rules--others won't hesitate before breaking them.

Take a Quiz at the Kiwi Way of Life: Play mini games and learn more about New Zealand plants, geography and native Maori words.

Select Difficulty Levels and Erase Mistakes: Compete at Amateur or Master Sleuth level and erase any mistakes without starting over.

“Nancy finds herself on a perilous adventure in New Zealand with Sonny Joon, an enigmatic figure from her past, and he’ll throw quite a wrench in the works,” said Cathy Roiter, Game Designer, Her Interactive. “The blend between the game show competition and Sonny’s mysterious quests keeps the action racing forward to its illuminating end.”

Pricing and availability: Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion is available now for $19.99 at www.herinteractive.com

For more information about Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion, visit: http://bit.ly/1pzPjna

To view the Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion trailer, visit: http://bit.ly/1pzPjna

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Her Interactive Releases 30th Nancy Drew Game: The Shattered Medallion [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #957587
05/21/14 09:19 AM
05/21/14 09:19 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thanks, Ana. wave

Re: Her Interactive Releases 30th Nancy Drew Game: The Shattered Medallion [Re: Marian] #957609
05/21/14 11:06 AM
05/21/14 11:06 AM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
I think this one looks good !! Thanks, BrownEyedTigre thumbsup

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Her Interactive Releases 30th Nancy Drew Game: The Shattered Medallion [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #957677
05/21/14 04:44 PM
05/21/14 04:44 PM
Texas
T
Terri824 Offline
Addicted Boomer
Terri824  Offline
Addicted Boomer
T

Texas
Looks like a fun game. My granddaughter and I play the Nancy Drew games together, so this is just in time for summer fun! penguin
Terri

Last edited by Terri824; 05/21/14 04:52 PM.

When you live in the past, it costs you the present.
Re: Her Interactive Releases 30th Nancy Drew Game: The Shattered Medallion [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #957694
05/21/14 06:10 PM
05/21/14 06:10 PM
Quesnel b.c.
D
dianne Offline
Settled Boomer
dianne  Offline
Settled Boomer
D

Quesnel b.c.
Nancy Drew is expensive
$34.00 hope it a good one
dianne wave

Re: Her Interactive Releases 30th Nancy Drew Game: The Shattered Medallion [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #957714
05/21/14 08:00 PM
05/21/14 08:00 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
It is 19.99 in US dollars which is inexpensive for adventures. Hope you enjoy it!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Her Interactive Releases 30th Nancy Drew Game: The Shattered Medallion [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #958539
05/25/14 06:49 PM
05/25/14 06:49 PM
New Hampshire
SuMac Offline
Addicted Boomer
SuMac  Offline
Addicted Boomer

New Hampshire
I just picked up a copy at Target today. There was only one on the shelf and I grabbed it. I'm about a third of the way through and my reaction so far is luke warm. I don't hate it, but I don't think it'll be one of my favorites. My opinion may change as I get father into the game. We'll see....

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Pandora, oldbroad, Draclvr), 590 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users