GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Beyond Atlantis - Ireland skull piece #99273
04/20/02 06:00 AM
04/20/02 06:00 AM
Evans, GA
S
Stitch Offline OP
Shy Boomer
Stitch  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
S

Evans, GA
Hey guys! I have four of the five skull pieces, and I know that the fifth one is one top of the cross in the chapel. I have climbed the ladder and I am using the fork to try to knock that piece off, but it just will not fall to the floor. I must be doing something wrong because it should not be this hard to knock off.

Did anyone else have this kind of trouble? Any help would be appreciated. I am stuck until I get that piece. Thanks! 8^1

Re: Beyond Atlantis - Ireland skull piece #99274
04/21/02 04:19 AM
04/21/02 04:19 AM
East Lansing, MI
K
Kenneth M. Hinds Offline
Settled Boomer
Kenneth M. Hinds  Offline
Settled Boomer
K

East Lansing, MI
Which Icon do you get using the fork at the hot spot on the roof? If it is the Green flying wings then you have already knocked the skull piece into the chapel, if it is the Green pulsing circle then you have not managed to get it yet. On my system there was an audible and fairly loud "Click" when you popped the skull off the cross.

Inside the chapel it should be in the pathway before the alter. At this point it still looks like a piece of bird doo rather any a piece of skull, but it should be the only brownish-cream colored item on the floor in the walkway.

Hope this helps,

Ken

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (hagatha), 236 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users