GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Ring II help, please!!!!!!! #99937
12/23/03 11:32 PM
12/23/03 11:32 PM
Texas
R
Riaper Offline OP
Junior Boomer
Riaper  Offline OP
Junior Boomer
R

Texas
I bought Ring II a few days ago from a local store and now trying to figure out how to play it. The beginning chapter really sucks. After I putted out the fire, the dwraft told me to go outside to fix the furnace. I tried several hours finding the way out of the building but I failed time after time. Inside the building, in one end I found a table with some chairs. Go further to that end lead to nowhere. In the other end, I found some kind of door. When I open it, a black (or almost black) screen appear. And as I moved my mouse around, I found two points on the black screan that can help me to lift up something. But it seems there was no movement option whatsoever. And because it's almost completely black, I couldn't see anything on that screen.
Can any body here tell me how can I make my way to the second chapter? Please

Re: Ring II help, please!!!!!!! #99938
12/24/03 01:02 AM
12/24/03 01:02 AM
WA. USA
lasanidine Offline
Addicted Boomer
lasanidine  Offline
Addicted Boomer

WA. USA
The exit is on the left side of the screen, there are grey stairs that go up to the door. They are at the front of the big fire you put out.

"I am not young enough to know everything."

Oscar Wilde
Re: Ring II help, please!!!!!!! #99939
12/31/03 05:28 AM
12/31/03 05:28 AM
Texas
R
Riaper Offline OP
Junior Boomer
Riaper  Offline OP
Junior Boomer
R

Texas
Oh, Becky, I checked your Spiky Wall walkthrough. You suggested jumping as well. My strategy is just a little bit different from yours: From the head of the dragon (the point you triggered the wall's movement), turn the character's face toward the leftmost pathway and jump (by doing so, the character can also avoid the second hole on the pathway as well). Then run along the pathway until he face the fist hole, turn is face to the rightmost pathway and jump again. Finally following the pathway to the tail of the dragon.
When I played, I came back to the tail while the wall was still in the middle of the room. It was kinds of funny smile

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 359 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users