GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Midnight Nowhere jail #99977
03/23/04 07:46 PM
03/23/04 07:46 PM
Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
C
Coco Offline OP
Shy Boomer
Coco  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
C

Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
I'm just wondering if someone could tell me how to find all the cards in the jail. So far i've found the one under the table as well as the one behind the label on the table and I got six from the toilet but I can't seem to find any others.

Normally I'd try harder but i'm not enjoying this game as much as normal and now that i'm this far in I got to finish it. smile

Re: Midnight Nowhere jail #99978
03/23/04 10:39 PM
03/23/04 10:39 PM
Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Jenny  Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Here is what the walkthrough that I found says about this part--I don't understand all of it (the walkthrough writer isn't a native English speaker), but hopefully it will make more sense to someone who is actually playing the game: SPOILER
You must find 3 cards with a riddle on it. Look at the radiator and move all 3 cakes. You find the blade for the shave. Look at the bed under the leader and you find an aluminium wire. Look at the bed of the leader and take the black wire. Now look at the ground under the card players and take one special card. Look at the picture on the table, with the blade, cut it to find a second card.

Show to the guy the as. The answer to the riddle is 5. Ask twice for his glasses and he tells another riddle.

Go near the toilets. Look at the tank. Remove the syphon. Use the lever to empty the water. Choose the fourth cursor to transform the aluminium wire into a hook. Apply the hook on the black wire. Use this new item to find 6 cards. Look at the tap and move the one on the left. Use again the item to find a seventh cards.

Now show this card to the leader and answer 44. Next choose one of the six cards and answer Batman. You obtain the glasses.

Read the last card and show it to the leader. Answer is Balzac. Now talk to the leader and knock many times on the door.

"Once you give up integrity, the rest is easy." Anonymous
Re: Midnight Nowhere jail #99979
03/24/04 12:07 AM
03/24/04 12:07 AM
Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
C
Coco Offline OP
Shy Boomer
Coco  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
C

Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
Thanks for trying to help Jenny. To be perfectly honest though I can't make sense of it either. Specifically this part

"Look at the tap and move the one on the left. Use again the item to find a seventh cards."

I mean yes there is a tap. There are two taps and you can turn one and make water come out of it but that's all that happens. Also i'm assuming by "use again the item" he means to use the hook and string on the tap but the game won't even let you do that.

Re: Midnight Nowhere jail #99980
03/25/04 12:17 PM
03/25/04 12:17 PM
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer
gatorlaw  Offline
Adept Boomer

There is a lot to do in the jail cell.

It's hard to help here - because I just did everything twice and had a glitch or something that made it difficult to get certain needed closeups at the sink area.

You can find the cards in any order.

Have you gone behind the guys playing cards to the radiator? Have you turned off the water? If so - take back the handle you took off the taps or faucet handles. I called the knobs on the pipe the water valves. So let's call the faucet items the "taps" and the pipe mini wheels the "valaves"

Have you clicked on all the beds and gotten the closeup items?

Have you uncovered the true ring leader?

Have you talked to the guard?

The cards you have - where did you get them?

Sorry for all the questions - but it is hard to tell what you might have missed.

Re: Midnight Nowhere jail #99981
03/25/04 01:32 PM
03/25/04 01:32 PM
Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
C
Coco Offline OP
Shy Boomer
Coco  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
C

Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
Thanks for helping Laura. smile

I believe I have all the closeup items. I have gotten the razor from the radiator and made the hook out of the piece of wire and string from the beds.

I have talked to the true ring leader, and i've even used his glasses to answer one of the cards.

The cards i've gotten so far have been from the toilet (6 all at once) then there is one on the ground under the table as well as the one behind the label under the table that I cut with the razor.

I have also talked to the guard once and now I cannot talk to him anymore.

Re: Midnight Nowhere jail #99984
03/27/04 05:47 PM
03/27/04 05:47 PM
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer
gatorlaw  Offline
Adept Boomer

This was a pain to get to. You need to use the handle on the left water knob at the sink. You have to get to a closeup of the sink. I had trouble getting the right view - just look for those pixels. You turn the tap to the left and then "use" it and you should get another card.

Answer all the questions from the leader about the cards and you will get his plan and your part in it.

Re: Midnight Nowhere jail #99985
03/27/04 06:57 PM
03/27/04 06:57 PM
Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
C
Coco Offline OP
Shy Boomer
Coco  Offline OP
Shy Boomer
C

Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
Thanks, I finally got past it.

I kept messing it up because I always put the handle on the tap before using it and it was really unhelp doing that. smile

Anyways i'm finally by it so thanks again. smile

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Urban Worrier), 100 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users