GB HOMEPAGE

shattered medallion

Posted By: JIMMYK

shattered medallion - 03/19/23 09:00 PM

doing the tubes puzzle-game will not save progress always goes back to first one getting frustrated maybe a save game?amateur sleuth
Posted By: Marian

Re: shattered medallion - 03/19/23 10:51 PM

Hi JimmyK, I don't have any saved games for this, but these instructions here might be of help. And have you checked out MaG's walkthrough here?

Not sure why it would not save your progress.
Posted By: NDLVR

Re: shattered medallion - 03/22/23 12:07 AM

If memory serves, this is a puzzle you can only save between rounds. Either way, I have a save in amateur mode. I keep all of my saves on mega.nz, it won't let me get the direct link for just that save, so here's the link for all of my saves for that game: https://mega.nz/folder/115h1YhI#ytXPtchEvbnnsUEeYcSGTg/file/thpU0YoQ just go down to the one titled Tie Breaker, right-click and click download. Then just put it with your saves for this game and you should be good to go
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: shattered medallion - 03/22/23 03:34 AM

Thank you so much, NDLVR!

Re: shattered medallion - 03/22/23 07:34 PM

thanks NDLVR I am elated now i can continue!!

Re: shattered medallion - 03/22/23 08:18 PM

Whew!Finished the game!!
Posted By: NDLVR

Re: shattered medallion - 03/22/23 09:49 PM

Glad I could help and congrats on finishing the game laugh I started keeping my saved games uploaded incase I saw a post here where someone was stuck and needed a saved game to continue (I do that instead of keeping them on my PC or my portable drive so I don't risk accidentally deleting them and not having them if someone needs them). My backed up saves are in junior/amatuer mode since I have not played many of the games in senior/master mode
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: shattered medallion - 03/22/23 11:45 PM

You're the best, Jen!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community