GB HOMEPAGE

A Sneak Peek at RHEM 4

Posted By: Becky

A Sneak Peek at RHEM 4 - 11/17/08 06:52 PM

For two secret views of RHEM 4, taken with a rucksack camera after the GameBoomers Special Forces team infiltrated the site, click here.

In RHEM 4, the final mysteries of the world of RHEM will be revealed. For a taste of what's in store, read the GameBoomers Interview with developer Knut Müller (most of the interview focuses on RHEM 3, but RHEM 4 is mentioned too).

Our SOF team didn't encounter the "girl in red" during their brief foray into RHEM, nor did they discover the release date, but as-yet-unnamed missions may reveal more info at a later date.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: A Sneak Peek at RHEM 4 - 11/17/08 07:03 PM

WooHoo! Awesome news for Rhem fans. yay

Thanks Becky!

Ana wave
Posted By: Chief

Re: A Sneak Peek at RHEM 4 - 11/17/08 07:16 PM

HOHOHO, maybe before Christmas? That would be nice.

Chief wave

Re: A Sneak Peek at RHEM 4 - 11/17/08 07:19 PM

No, definitely not before Christmas! (I love the Santa animation!) This one's a looong way off -- can't even say how long yet. Santa may know, but he's not telling. razz
Posted By: Chief

Re: A Sneak Peek at RHEM 4 - 11/17/08 07:23 PM

sad
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: A Sneak Peek at RHEM 4 - 11/17/08 08:18 PM

I'm so happy to see this as the Rhem games are some of my absolute favorites!! Whahoooo!! yay I guess I can stand the wait....
Posted By: gamenut

Re: A Sneak Peek at RHEM 4 - 11/17/08 08:34 PM

Oh boy...another Rhem (and i am just getting ready to begin #2...have started it several times but got sidetracked...(Lost Crown, Dracula, Rhiannon, etc)...i always have to use walkthroughs with the game....am just tooooo dumb...but i still enjoy them anyway...enjoy the exploring in them so much! Just hope the requirements aren't more than the previous ones!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: A Sneak Peek at RHEM 4 - 11/18/08 10:52 AM

WOW! This is so very exciting news! Rhem 4 I'm ready and waiting! broccoli tomato broccoli
Posted By: colpet

Re: A Sneak Peek at RHEM 4 - 11/18/08 12:34 PM

Sort of a good news/bad news comment.
Yay! for Rhem 4, but I did see that "the final mysteries of the world of RHEM will be revealed". I guess that means the series is coming to an end. cry
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: A Sneak Peek at RHEM 4 - 11/18/08 01:32 PM

I was thinking the same thing, Colpet.
Hopefully Knut will start another puzzle/adventure game series after RHEM.
Posted By: gamenut

Re: A Sneak Peek at RHEM 4 - 11/18/08 06:34 PM

I hope so too, maybe with not so hard puzzles....The thing i really enjoy about his games is the exploration!! In his games it it seems like you get to explore a lot before having to engage in trying the puzzles and i like that..enjoy games that you can do a lot of exploring....Myst, Uru,(Myst series), Aura #1, etc . My big hope is soon someone, SOMEONE, will do a point/click adventure online game (similar to MOUL)that has nice graphics, good story, engaging puzzles (no leaping, or jumping ) and you can get online friends to help with puzzle solves and chat--just leave out the politics...
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: A Sneak Peek at RHEM 4 - 11/18/08 11:13 PM

I may have to add Rhem to my list of games to be played--- Is it similar to Myst?
Posted By: MaG

Re: A Sneak Peek at RHEM 4 - 11/19/08 12:19 AM

Winfrey,

In a sense, because of first person and you're alone. You look around different places and try to find out the what, the why and the where of your presence there.

But I personally believe that RHEM is more logical and more innovative than the Myst series.
Posted By: Cissy

Re: A Sneak Peek at RHEM 4 - 12/03/08 06:03 PM

I see more trees and greenery in Rhem 4 just from the two shots. I like that considering Rhem 3's trees and leaves lol
Posted By: MycroProcessor

Re: A Sneak Peek at RHEM 4 - 12/05/08 11:53 AM

I'm really excited for this. I really hope that this doesn't become the *final* installment though.

I think it's interesting that the screenshots show a typical RHEM environment, but at night.
Posted By: satch

Re: A Sneak Peek at RHEM 4 - 07/31/09 12:00 AM

Has anyone heard of a release date for Rhem 4?

Re: A Sneak Peek at RHEM 4 - 07/31/09 03:12 AM

No release date yet that I know of.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community