GB HOMEPAGE

Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - working!

Posted By: Carla

Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - working! - 06/10/09 07:51 PM

Finally you can have a taste of the new game from Microids, downloading the english demo (564 Mg) from the official site HERE.

For a short recap of the story, read HERE and visit the official site HERE.

Enjoy! happydance
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2:english demo released - 06/10/09 07:54 PM

Thanks Carla! I don't want to spoil my real gameplay with the demo...I shall be patient a bit longer.

ana wave
Posted By: birddog

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2:english demo released - 06/10/09 10:52 PM

Thank you Carla! You saved the day - I have been anxiously awaiting some news - now I have demo to keep me sane.
Posted By: Becky

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2:english demo released - 06/10/09 10:58 PM

I'm really curious to find out what people think of this one!
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2:english demo released - 06/11/09 01:18 AM

I was wondering if there will be a walkthrough of the demo ?
Posted By: kathrynrose

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2:english demo released - 06/11/09 02:15 AM

I have downloaded and tried to unzip the game twice and both times was told that the program was corrupt. Was wondering if anyone else had this problem?
Posted By: Trisha

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2:english demo released - 06/11/09 02:20 AM

Kathrynrose I am having the same problem it says the file is corrupt. I did it three times thinking it was something I did. Trisha
Posted By: kathrynrose

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2:english demo released - 06/11/09 02:54 AM

Well Im not happy its happening to You too. However, Im glad its nothing I did wrong or that it is because there is something wrong with my computer. Thanks for replying:)
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2:english demo released - 06/11/09 03:28 AM

I suspect that it is due to the fact that on the Official web site, the Demo is to be released tomorrow, the 11th. I had the same trouble with the download. Maybe check HERE tomorrow for the Demos release on the games web page

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2:english demo released - 06/11/09 08:49 AM

I had same trouble. Went to official website but when I went to click Demo nothing happens. It just says demo will be available on June 11th. Well, it is June 11th.

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/11/09 12:53 PM

I do apologize for the mistake.
As soon as the demo will be available on the official site, I will change the link on my first post.
Sorry about that! thanks
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/11/09 01:09 PM

No need to apologize Carla. This game is not on my list of to be played games but I thought I would give it the benefit of the doubt and at least play its Demo. I can wait. Thanks for looking for these updates for us.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/11/09 01:37 PM

Thanks, Carla

The demos always helps me determine if I will like the game..

monky

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/11/09 05:30 PM

While we are waiting for the english demo, the french one has been released:I didn't try this myself, but you can give it a go downloading from HERE and then click on "Telecharger" bottom right.
wave
Posted By: kjos

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/11/09 08:23 PM

Started playing the demo and got up to dry land after escapting from the helo. Walked around a bit and looked like the same as the first one. Then it crashed and had to restart my pc. So much for that. uninstalled it.
Richard
Posted By: Trisha

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/11/09 08:51 PM

Carla,No need apologizing its not your fault. Will play it when it is realeased. By the way will you announce that the new one has been changed when you change it so we know that it is not the other one. Thank you Trisha
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/11/09 08:54 PM

thanks for posting this Carla.

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/12/09 10:23 AM

The demo from the official site it's now finally available, I'm downloading it now, checking if everything OK and post the link on the first post. wave

Update: it's working!
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/12/09 12:04 PM

Where is the english version of the game? Will BF be getting it? Thanks.

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/12/09 12:18 PM

Thanks Carla. I have it installed and Jep is supposed to get something for Mina to use as bandage but I can't get him to move and there is nothing to pick up here.

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/12/09 12:23 PM

Hi birddog -- for help with the game, post in the Hints forum, where the experts on unstuckness reside. thumbsup

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/12/09 03:53 PM

Sorry, I forgot. Anyway I figured it out. It is a bit different playing as the monkey, but I like it so far.
Posted By: JonasBecsan

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/12/09 04:13 PM

I just hope the full game will be a little longer than the first one. I enjoyed the demo. smile
Posted By: Cocoa

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/15/09 01:44 AM

Hi all smile
I dl the demo yesterday but chose not to "save" and ran it from there. I don't usually do that but was in a rush and know sites from overseas can be a pain. It dl in less then 12 mins and it is installed and runs fine. As to the game itself the graphics are better and there are some changes to the game play. Some may like them, some not. There are small "action type" chores to do ...but u can click on easy mode (and loose points :() to rush things up. There are also boxes with choices (as Jeb so far) when interacting with other animals.
I'll post my final thoughts next time.

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/15/09 11:26 AM

THanks Cocoa and welcome to GameBoomers! welcome

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/16/09 11:47 PM

Lightweight, I moved your post to Glitches Here.

Ana wave
Posted By: Pirate_Hunter

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/17/09 12:41 PM

When you click on the manual icon you get manual for Dracula 3 game.
Posted By: marie389

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/18/09 01:07 PM

When will the official version of Return to Mysterious Island 2
be released? Thanks so much!

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/18/09 01:22 PM

marie, that info can always be found via the link above entitled latest and Upcoming Releases. It is scheduled for late June.

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/20/09 09:14 PM

I just finished the demo and loved every minute of it.
Is it just me or is Nina the same voice actor as Kate Walker ?
I'm soooo excited about the game. Can't wait for it's release.

Cathy wave
Posted By: JonasBecsan

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/21/09 01:51 PM

according to the credits, Mina is played by Sharon Mann. smile

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - 06/22/09 04:38 PM

Thanks Jonas but that still means nothing to me. I looked her up but she just seems to be a fitness guru. duh
Posted By: Lady Bunansa

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - working! - 07/05/09 06:26 PM

Yes, Sharon Mann was the voice of Kate Walker. I just looked at my Syberia II credits.

BTW, how do you get Mina to leave the mill in the demo?

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - working! - 07/05/09 07:10 PM

welcome to GameBoomers Lady Bunansa!

You can get help for the demo in the Hints forum, this one is for Discussions only.

Ana wave
Posted By: Lady Bunansa

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - working! - 07/06/09 05:50 PM

Duly noted, will do. Thanks for helping out a n00b. Loved the demo! Can't wait for the game!
Posted By: Paola Croft

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - working! - 07/14/09 02:03 PM

I never played this game. I don't like the first person adventures games blush
Posted By: boogirl231

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - working! - 07/14/09 02:31 PM

I want to thank-you very much for getting the walk throught for mystry island 2 so quickly. I bought the walkthrough from big fish for 6.99 but it is alot easier to have the insructions right in front of you while u play the game. Thanks again i really appreciate the time u took out of your busy day to do this for all your fans of the game. Thaks again Linda (boogirl231)

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2: English demo released - working! - 07/14/09 02:35 PM

welcome to GameBoomers boogirl!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community