GB HOMEPAGE

Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief!

Posted By: MaG

Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 04:15 AM

GameBoomers extends a heartfelt THANK YOU for the hard work done by Ana, Becky and Chief in obtaining and running the giveaways. kissy

They worked hard to present a special GameBoomers 10th Anniversary and make the members happy. bravo

Much love to you!
Posted By: BeaSong

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 05:04 AM

GIANT THANK YOUs and to you too MaG! We couldn't be here without you all. bravo praise hearts
Posted By: orchgamer

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 05:18 AM

Yes!!! A BIG Thank you to all. You keep Adventure games alive and fun for all of us!!!
smile
Posted By: Cocoa

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 06:47 AM

THANK YOU THANK YOU amazing! We all appreciate everything more then you know! thumbsup thanks

Patty
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 06:54 AM

Thank you to all of you for your hard work. bravo
Posted By: cailyn

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 08:45 AM

Thank You Ana,Becky,Chief praise
Posted By: RNL

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 08:46 AM

I come to the forums infrequently and post even less often but one thing I noticed was the work done by these three folks.
Ana, Becky and Chief I would like to add my voice in saying well done and thank you for your efforts and here is hoping that you find pleasure in continuing for years to come!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 08:50 AM

Ana, Becky, Chief and MaG ny special thanks to all of you for doing all that you do behind the scenes to make GameBoomers Giveaways possible! I appreciate the time and energy you give up to make it happen! thumbsup
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 09:07 AM

Yay indeed!!
Posted By: amlamb

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 09:16 AM

What else can be said that hasn't aready been said about you Ana, Becky, and Chief except Here, Here. bravo bravo

Posted By: connie

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 09:42 AM

Thank You Ana, Becky, and Chief. bravo
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 11:01 AM

Big thanks to Ana, Becky and Chief for all your time and effort in organising these great giveaways! bravo
Posted By: anne2

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 11:18 AM

We think it, but often forget to say it, a very big thank you to Ana, Becky, Chief and Mag too, and all the mods. You all bring us a lot of fun and happiness. It's nice to be able to come here every day to perhaps just read, or chat about games.

thanks wave
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 11:21 AM

Thank You...

Ana, Becky, & Chief...

I love the giveaways...Its so much fun !!
I appreciate you all.. kissy

Keep up the Good Work! thumbsup

Thank You also, MaG...For making it possible.. kissy
Posted By: Carla

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 11:26 AM

Thank you so much Chief,Ana and Becky!
And big thanks to MaG too!

thanks kissy thanks
Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 11:30 AM

Thank you!!

We GBer's really appreciate you and all you do.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 11:46 AM

thanks MaG and all....it was a great birthday bash and I am very proud to have been a part of it. Thanks for such a great site MaG. hearts

Ana wave
Posted By: jody319

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 11:48 AM

Where would we all be without GB and the great folks who keep us up to date, have giveaways, keep us in line and actually are the folks I listen to the most on gaming...

A HUGE THANKS! praise

Jody
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 12:00 PM

Thank you Ana, Becky and Chief for a fun 10th Anniversary. Job Well Done!
Barbara
Posted By: joanieS

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 12:18 PM

Always the best gamer site on the net because of the people who are always there for us. Every morning my first site is CNN news and my second is GameBoomers. Great job, wonderful people!!! Thanks for your hard work and dedication. bravo
Posted By: joanie39

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 12:20 PM

Thank you Ana! Thank you Becky! Thank you Chief! Thank you MaG!And a big Thank you Gameboomers!! We all appreciate all that you all do for us every day! thumbsup kissy
Posted By: GBC

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 12:25 PM

bravo Ana, Becky and Chief for all the hard work you do to make everything possible for this site. We appreciate all of you. Mag, I can't thank you enough . thumbsup
Posted By: Air Navy

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 12:28 PM

Thanks to Becky, Ana, Mag, Chief and many others for all of your hard work. wave thumbsup bravo
Posted By: Mary

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 12:42 PM

Thanks to Becky, Ana, MaG, and Chief for all your work! It was a wonderful Birthday celebration!!
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 12:49 PM

Thank you Ana, Becky, Chief and Mag. This is my favorite gaming site and I appreciate all that you do. Again, Happy 10th Anniversary! yay
Posted By: Chief

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 01:35 PM

Thank you MaG kissy. It was certainly a great month of celebration.

And a million thanks to all the members hearts who sent their entries to make a succes of the Giveaways.

Have a good day.

André wave
Posted By: Shany

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 01:36 PM

Thank you! thanks For keeping this place so great.
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 02:10 PM

praise praise Thank you Ana, Becky, Chief, and MaG for all that you do. A special thanks for making this a very special birthday celebration!! What a fun filled month. happydance

wave
Nan
Posted By: Betty Lou

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 02:19 PM

A huge THANK YOU and hugs to you all, Ana, Becky, Chief and Mag for all you do to make this place so 'comfortable' that I never want to 'leave' (do without GB and you all)....you can't know how appreciated you are by those simple words, but they come from my/our hearts - and thank you too for putting up with all the little and big problems that "go with the job" you have undertaken to make this place fun, comfortable and inviting to all us 'pesky' gamers! Thanks, hugs and kisses to you all
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 02:22 PM

It isn't just the giveaways, they work hard all year round. Without them we would be lost. Thanks a million. Vicki
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 02:27 PM

I want to add my Thank you. I certainly apprecitae all the time and effort that you Mod's (and MaG) put into this site!!! And a BIG thanks for this great Birthday party. Being somone who was fortunate enough to win one of the games--- I picked Sherlock Holmes vs Jack The Ripper- I want to give a shout out.....Thanks you guys.... you're the best!!!
bravo
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 03:24 PM

A major thanks to all who take time to run the forums and giveaways! Even though I'm not a winner (yet, but crossing fingers)it's a great thing for you guys to do for all of us. Thanks sooooo much! praise
Posted By: 3dobermans

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 03:56 PM

No doubt, a big thank you to Ana, Becky and Chief and MaG for all the good help you've "hired".
Posted By: Mad

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 04:44 PM

YES !! broccoli broccoli broccoli

HUGE thanks to each of you, Ana, Becky and Chief !!

Posted By: JKEerie

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 05:08 PM

Definitely a heartfelt thank you to Ana, Becky and Chief for the terrific celebration. Thank you, too, Mag, for providing such a wonderful site. bravo

An extra special shout out to Chief, who diligently makes sure our entries are received when cyber glitches occur. His special care and follow up to missing emails is much appreciated by many! thumbsup
Posted By: Adorable

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 05:20 PM

Add my thank you to the many kudos you all get. My sentiments have been expressed over and over. Keep up the good work and keep the information coming. Thank you again.
Posted By: Trinny3

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 05:32 PM

I give my thanks to you all too bravo. Not only for the great giveaways but also for all the other time and work put into this site. I go to this site at least once a day when I'm home. I can rest in knowing the site is being run and supervised wisely by all of you. You guys are the backbone and the foundation of this site. So thanks again, not only to Becky, Ana, Chief, Mag( I don't want to try and mention everyones name because there is more and I may miss someone and I don't want to do that) but to all who are part of this site, bringing it together to run properly and to all others that put a lot of time into this site a Big Thank You to you all from people like me who can enjoy and use it. You all are appreciated thumbsup hearts.
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 05:56 PM

Thank you Ana Becky and Chief!!!

Koalanut
Posted By: Trisha

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 06:05 PM

Thank you so very much Ana,Becky and Chief without you all we would surely be in trouble. You are the greatest. Trisha bravo thanks
Posted By: sccurrie

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 06:58 PM

I would like to add my thanks to everyone associated with this site. I got distracted from gaming by other things in the past few years, but I still visit your site almost every day, most days more than once. Everyones opinions and knowledge are interesting even if you don't play much.
Thanks everybody,
Shelly
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 07:16 PM

I can't think of anything better,...than a note of "Thanks" to say,
That you Ana, Becky and Chief are "Always"... thoughtful... with your kind acts and ways...
and with your help in any games we play,...in such a fabulous way! Thank-You Three smile

Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 08:24 PM

I would like to say THANK YOU ALL for all the love and kindness you show us each and every day. What a great birthday bash it was this year. Here's to many many more. praise

Cathy
Posted By: ssgamer

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 08:36 PM

We never give enough thanks to all the great folks here at Gameboomers. As for my self I cannot thank them enough or I wouldn't be able to finish many of the games.

Charllotte
Posted By: bawdy

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 08:47 PM

Props to Ana, Becky, Chief and MaG for their tireless work and expertise in making this place second to none. We should commission a new Mount Rushmore or something with your likenesses instead of dead presidents.
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 11:27 PM

praise Thank you, with all appreciation, Ana, Becky, and Chief! hearts
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/01/09 11:53 PM

thanks to everyone involved. This isn't exactly a secret but this place is awesome. yay happydance thumbsup
Posted By: DaveHT

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 02:14 AM

Fantastic job and a big thank you!!!
Posted By: waiterik

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 03:50 AM

Yeah! THANK YOU all!!!! smile
Posted By: myopia

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 05:05 AM

It's been said in many different appreciative ways, just want to add my sentiments: thank you Ana, Becky, Chief and MaG for your hard work in the wonderful, celebratory 10th birthday bash in which there seemed to be a gorgeous surprise almost every day.
We've been thoroughly spoilt, bless you!
Posted By: Gandalf

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 11:48 AM

Thank you Ana, Becky, and Chief.
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 01:17 PM

Hello to all of you at GAMEBOOMERS,
That was a fun Birthday, and thanks for a chance to win a game.
kathy
Posted By: katbear50

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 01:49 PM

To all involved, a heartfelt thanks goes out!
For all we see, and for all that goes on behind
the scenes that we are never aware of.
For answering our oft inane queries,
and for keeping us informed of all that's new
and exciting on the gaming front.
God bless you all!
Posted By: flutist

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 02:05 PM

I just have to add my THANKS too. And I am really enjoying Faerie Solitaire. What a great site this is. Woo Hoo.

Bets
Posted By: zookeeper

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 03:01 PM

My thanks to you all too! This is the greatest site and IS the greatest site due to the great folks that run it and to the great folks that visit and participate. It is always a pleasant experience dropping by GB to see what's being discussed. Thanks to everyone!
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 03:13 PM

Not just for the gifts - for everything! Thank you all thumbsup wave

Bernie monky
Posted By: monbron

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 03:20 PM

I have to add my bit, I think all you guys are the best how would anyone get through without you - especially me!! with my oh so stupid questions which you treat with respect as if I'm not really that stupid.
yay
Posted By: marie

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 03:27 PM

I want to add a Great Big Thanks to: Ana, Becky and Chief, thank you so much for all your wonderful work on gameboomers, you made this site the very best sit for gaming on the internet. hearts

Marie wave
Posted By: Karsten

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 05:16 PM

I also want to say a big thank you to Ana, Becky and Chief for providing these great games for us gameboomers to compete for in the contests this year.

Very nice smile

I would also like to thank Mad and Mag for their dedicated work for gameboomers...in the past, present and future smile
Posted By: Becky

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 05:17 PM

Thanks MaG and all the members who make this such a great site! It's wonderful that we have so much to celebrate! wave
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 06:40 PM

Thank you.

After I finish Jack Keane I'll finally play the first game I ever won, Immortals of Terra.
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 06:51 PM

Yes! A special thanks to Ana, Beck and Chief for all of their hard work. Also to MaG and the very helpful mods. GameBoomers is the best place on the web!!! praise bravo

Lotus
Posted By: judith

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 07:53 PM

Hey; just a "GREAT BIG THANKS" to everyone involved with this wonderful site. praise
Posted By: Jtiffin

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 10:26 PM

I also would like to say Thank You to Ana,Becky,Chief & especially to Mag!
Jtiffin
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 10:49 PM

I extend my arms of a big hug in gratitude to all of you!
thanks You all go the extra mile as well as all the mods to be a help to all the GameBoomers. Mag your personality truly shines forth from every Mod. Thank you especially for birthing the Gameboomers and keeping it online.
Posted By: Johnnycowgirl

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 11:08 PM

Here here!!! You are amazing! I go with all of that with you Sherryah. I think this site is brilliant, I can't contemplate the work that goes into keeping it going let alone all that extra glitz and sparkle.

And thank you allso to for your help you've got me out of a spot many a time. And MaG your walkthrough have saved my sanity, I believe games should be a pleasure not hard work, entertainment, and relaxing with a bit of challenge to tease the brain cells.
You're one of a kind Gameboomers!
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/02/09 11:37 PM

wave Inge, I agree with all you said also that is the way I feel. I only want to be teased so long with a puzzle and when I feel like hardwall insane thats the time I turn to Gameboomers and always know there is a GB there to help me with the game puzzle frustrating me. thanks

How many times and how much money would have been wasted if the Gameboomers did not take their time to say "calm down don't give up here is the answer." hearts

EDIT...................
I just realized Jonnycowgirl (Inge) You thanked me for helping you solve puzzles also. I don't know which game but it was my pleasure welcome

Posted By: SnickersMom

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/03/09 04:31 AM

I thank you also Ana, Becky and Chief. You all are wonderful.

SnickersMom
Posted By: doublewats

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/03/09 06:37 AM

Many thanks to all the Gameboomer founders/moderators who have saved me from ripping my hair out during many a game! (: I know for sure it always astounds me that the walkthroughs and reviews are put up so quickly, and I've recently become addicted to the upcoming games news! :3

You guys are wonderful!!!
Posted By: Adam Beals

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/03/09 08:45 AM

thanks Ana, Becky and Chief! Keep up the good work!
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/03/09 12:58 PM

A big thanks to all of you who make this site so special.

Ana: what can I say, you're always there for me. You're a good friend and I so appreciate you and your work put in.

Chief: No other word for you except "awesome" and so dedicated. I appreciate you

MaG: You and your walkthroughs introduced me to GB. I am in awe of you and look to you and count on you to pull me out of frustrating situations

Becky: Great job. Thanks for all the work and time you put in here.

4 individuals with different strengths that come together as a team and make our lives and gaming so much better. I am blessed by all you do. Thanks you so much

Kim
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/04/09 12:26 AM

A big big big thanks to all of you!!!! kissy
Posted By: mission

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/04/09 02:19 AM

Thank you Chief, Ana and Becky for all your hard work. I just won the Memento More giveaway (wow!) and I need to say another BIG Thank you for the wonderful job thumbsup

Posted By: Iva

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/04/09 12:58 PM

A big big THANK YOU to Ana , Becky, and Chief, and Mag of course. You guys are wonderful. thanks
praise
Posted By: Cissy

Re: Let us give a big THANK YOU to Ana, Becky and Chief! - 07/04/09 03:57 PM

I need to jump in here to with my thanks. Also thanks to MaG!!! You are ALL awesome. There is no better group on the internet like these folks that keep us apprised of all the goings on in the Adventure gaming world smile bravo
© 2024 GameBoomers Community