GB HOMEPAGE

Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/15/09 04:37 PM

It's Giveaway time again! yay

GameBoomers will be giving away 3 boxed copies of Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships, courtesy of Her Interactive

For a chance to win, please send your entry via E-MAIL (Please no PMs) to me (email address in my profile). All members are welcome to enter.

Put the word Ransom in the e-mail subject line and include your GameBoomers member name in the body of the e-mail please.

Entries must be submitted by Sunday the 19th of July, 2009, at 8PM Central Time.

The winners will be announced on the morning of Monday July 20th.

To visit the Website of this game, click Here

To see screenshots of the game: Click here.

To see a Trailer of the game, click here

A BIG thanks to Her Interactive for making this Giveaway possible. praise

luck Everybody!

Ana wave

Posted By: kjos

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/15/09 04:56 PM

Thanks Ana but I already got mine from Dave so I won't enter. Thanks GameBoomers.
Richard
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/15/09 04:57 PM

Thanks, Ana

I will pass on this one...

luck To everyone else...

Thanks, Her Interactive
Posted By: Becky

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/15/09 05:34 PM

Thanks Ana and Her Interactive! It looks like there's fun in the sun here. grin
Posted By: monbron

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/15/09 05:48 PM

Thanks Ana e mail on its way praise
Posted By: judith

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/15/09 07:11 PM

bravo Just sent my e-mail. Thanks Ana
Posted By: JudyinCT

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/15/09 07:38 PM

Thanks Ana and Her Interactive! E-mail on the way...
Posted By: Marian

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/15/09 08:15 PM

How wonderful this is, and many thanks to Her Interactive and GameBoomers for this giveaway! thumbsup

I won't be entering as I am playing the game already, but good luck for all who enter this contest! smile
Posted By: bawdy

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/15/09 08:40 PM

Thanks Ana, Gameboomers and Her Interactive!
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/15/09 09:15 PM

Thanks Ana and Her Interactive.
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/15/09 09:23 PM

Another wonderful opportunity! And there's always time for Nancy Drew! Just sent in my entry. Many thanks to you, Ana, Gameboomers and Herinteractive!

Good luck to all! smile
Posted By: tazmanw

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/15/09 10:51 PM

Thanks Ana and Her Interactive! Email on the way!

Margie
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/15/09 11:49 PM

Email is on the way Ana. Good luck to everyone.

Cathy wave
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/16/09 01:55 AM

Sent mine and thanks so much for the opportunity, Ana. wave

Lotus
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/16/09 02:27 AM

Thank you Ana, just sent my email to you.

Thank you Gameboomers and Her Interactive!

Koalanut
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/16/09 02:57 AM

Thank you very much Ana. I didn't have the money for all the games coming up so this would come in handy if i won...Thank you for the chance monky
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/16/09 05:18 AM

wave Woohoo, Ana! Just sent my e-mail! Good luck to all! happydance
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/16/09 06:02 AM

Just sent mine, thanks to Gameboomers and Her Interactive for this giveaway! Good luck everyone!

Spyros
Posted By: VHLMagic

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/16/09 11:05 AM

Thanks Ana, Gameboomers and Her Interactive for this chance to try a Nancy Drew game. It really looks interesting and who knows....maybe there will be more games for me to work through. smile

E-Mail is on its way.
Posted By: auntykitkat52

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/16/09 02:26 PM

I'm in too. Thanks Ana and Her Interactive for this opportunity.

Kitty yay
Posted By: catbytes1313

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/16/09 02:32 PM

Many Thanks to all who made this giveaway possible!
Good Luck All...
Posted By: catbytes1313

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/16/09 02:34 PM

Many Thanks to all who made this giveaway possible!
Good Luck All...
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/16/09 03:03 PM

WooHoo what a great opportunity to play a great game!!! yay I'm in. Thanks Ana and Gameboomers and Her Interactive!!!

luck everybody!!!

wave
Nan
Posted By: flutist

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/16/09 03:06 PM

Just sent you an e-mail.

Thanks to all involved.

Bets
Posted By: Newgames

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/16/09 03:51 PM

Thank you and email is sent.
Posted By: joanie39

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/16/09 05:53 PM

Thank you so much Ana and thanks too to Her Interactive and of course thanks to Gameboomers too! What a great chance to win a great game! I am entered! thanksAgain and luckEveryone!
Posted By: Iva

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/16/09 06:24 PM

Thanks Ana, GB and Her Interactive. thanks
I am in too. smile
Posted By: TLC

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/16/09 11:05 PM

I'm in. yes Thanks and luck everyone. wave
Posted By: katbear50

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/16/09 11:22 PM

Woo Hoo
I just entered too!
Thanks Ana, Her Interactive & thanks GameBoomers
for another great Giveaway monky
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/17/09 03:56 AM

Yeah,another chance to win.
Thank you to all.
kathy
Posted By: connie

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/17/09 09:58 AM

Good luck to all who enter. I didn't enter this one. To many timed parts for me. Thanks Ana and Her Interactive. wave
Posted By: Molly

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/17/09 08:18 PM

Thanks Ana and Interactive, I appreciate the chance--
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/18/09 08:48 AM

Count me in Ana and thank you Her Interactive!
Posted By: blsbet44

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/18/09 06:20 PM

Just sent my e-mail Ana
Thanks Herinteractive!
Posted By: Cocoa

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/19/09 09:18 AM

Thanks again to GB,s Ana and HI ....greatest adv site to belong to!
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/19/09 08:45 PM

Im so glad I didnt miss this one ...I just love Nancy Drew ... Good Luck to all... and a special thank you to Ana ... and herinteractive .....and I hope my email was sent wave TY
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Giveaway - Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships - Giveaway - 07/20/09 11:34 AM

Winners are posted Here.

Congratulations and once again, a special thank you to Her Interactive for making this possible.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community