GB HOMEPAGE

Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Released!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Released! - 01/14/14 02:39 AM

You can now check out the storyline and more screens on the official website. Bosch's Damnation is looking to be a March 2014 release.

You can view the official website Here.

You can download the demo here.

If you have difficulties with the demo download you can access a zipped file here instead.

Happy Gaming!

Ana yay
Posted By: MaG

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 01/14/14 02:54 AM

Wow! Interesting storyline.
Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 01/14/14 03:41 AM

Fabulous news !!!! Thanks, BrownEyedTigre rah
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 01/14/14 04:40 AM

Looking good!
Thanks for the update.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 01/14/14 04:52 AM

Thanks, Ana. It looks like we have another treat in store for us. smile
Posted By: Carrie

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 01/14/14 04:52 PM

praise Thank you Ana. Isn't the MDNA team grrreat?!! All the right ingredients for a real good mystery game, as far as I'm concerned.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 01/14/14 05:45 PM

Thanks for the news, Ana. smile
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 01/14/14 05:53 PM

Thank you Ana for the news, I'm looking forward to it! happydance
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 01/14/14 08:05 PM

I am So excited!! So much greatness for us adventurers coming in the coming weeks and months! Idon't even CARE if there's a demo, I KNOW this will be a very good game, one I will replay, as with all the Carol Reed games, over and over. I LOVE these games!
Posted By: marie

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 01/15/14 04:30 PM

Having played all the previous Carol Reed games I'm so looking forward to this one coming out in March, thank for the info. Ana

Marie happydance
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 01/16/14 08:05 PM

Not only is this the #10 Carol Reed game it is also the 10th Anniversary of the Carol Reed series. Remedy released in 2004. 10 games in 10 years, how many developers can say that?

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 01/16/14 08:23 PM

It is impressive indeed!

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 01/16/14 09:45 PM

Originally Posted By: GreyFuss
Not only is this the #10 Carol Reed game it is also the 10th Anniversary of the Carol Reed series. Remedy released in 2004. 10 games in 10 years, how many developers can say that?

Even more importantly - ten GOOD games in ten years !! rah rah rah
Posted By: sureshot

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 01/17/14 06:38 PM

Right MAD AND make them all GOOD too !! Love these !! bravo
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 01/19/14 05:42 AM

Originally Posted By: MAD
Even more importantly - ten GOOD games in ten years !!

I couldn't have said it better myself! lol

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 01/19/14 08:06 PM

Well there you go, then !! rotfl
Posted By: GBC

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 01/23/14 01:25 PM

woot Yay! March will be here before we know it. Looking forward to playing this. yay
Posted By: Krispi

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/19/14 02:58 PM

Really looking forward to this. Just wondering if there was an ETA on the demo (I keep checking the site but it is still coming soon).

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/19/14 04:17 PM

Not yet, but shouldn't be too much longer.

Ana wave

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/20/14 12:21 AM

I just finished the beta version of the demo. It will most likely be uploaded in the weekend.

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/20/14 12:22 AM

Thanks Mikael! Great news.

Ana wave

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/20/14 12:35 AM

I'll look forward to it, Mikael. smile

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/20/14 12:46 AM

Fantastic !!!! dance dance dance
Posted By: Melia

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/20/14 04:50 PM

Woo hoo! Is it time to pre order?

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/20/14 05:37 PM

I'm ready for your demo Mikael. rah

Marie woot

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/23/14 12:38 AM

I just uploaded the demo!
Posted By: Chief

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/23/14 01:19 AM

Thanks Mikael.

A first interesting visit. thumbsup

Chief wave

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/23/14 02:09 AM

Thanks, Mikael. thumbsup

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/23/14 02:50 AM

Thanks Mikael!

Ana wave

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/23/14 07:10 AM

oooOOOooo !!!! Getting more excited by the minute !!!! broccoli broccoli
Posted By: Eheufaucan

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/23/14 06:53 PM

Just finished the demo. Great, as always! Can't wait to get the full version.

@Mikael: I asked for the Soundtrack when Carol Reed #8 and #9 were released. Last time you said maybe with the next game to celebrate the 10th anniversay. So what are the chances to get the soundtrack this time? At least the main tracks.

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 02/24/14 05:37 PM

Thanks Mikael, I'm on it dance

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/25/14 02:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Eheufaucan
@Mikael: I asked for the Soundtrack when Carol Reed #8 and #9 were released. Last time you said maybe with the next game to celebrate the 10th anniversay. So what are the chances to get the soundtrack this time? At least the main tracks.

I remember that! It will be 10 years since the first game this October, so it will be the next project. I will upload a free download in some form.

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/25/14 03:25 AM

That's nice. Thanks, Mikael.

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/25/14 04:07 AM

I'm on it! Thanks!
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/26/14 07:53 PM

While I enjoyed the demo, I HATED that new way of doing the download. Whoever they are, infested my PC with all kinds of unneeded junk. It was hard getting rid of all of it. Make sure to click 'NO' for everything except the demo!

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/26/14 11:14 PM

Originally Posted By: BubbaJake
While I enjoyed the demo, I HATED that new way of doing the download. Whoever they are, infested my PC with all kinds of unneeded junk. It was hard getting rid of all of it. Make sure to click 'NO' for everything except the demo!

I'm sorry about that. The server we've used for all demos suddenly seems to have cluttered their download pages with various rubbish. I never see these things myself since I've installed various filters to remove things like that. I've changed the link now.

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 02/26/14 11:56 PM

Thank you Mikael!

Ana wave
Posted By: jachern

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 03/01/14 06:01 AM

I cannot download the demo. My Norton says there is a malicious virus on the website and deletes the download to protect my computer. Is there another server site for the demo?

I love the Carol Reed stories!

Thank you.

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 03/01/14 05:07 PM

Let's wait and see what Mikael has to say.

Ana wave

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/01/14 11:30 PM

Jachern, it might be that your virus program doesn't want you to download .exe files. Try this zipped version instead:

Another solution is to turn off your virus program temporarily. The warning is definitely a false positive.

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/03/14 07:51 PM

Thanks Mikael. It is always scary when my virus checker goes off. I will give it a try.

Jackie

EDIT: I got it to work! Thanks, Mikael for the suggestions. As always great photography and music in this game. I cannot wait for the game to come out.

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/04/14 12:16 AM

Great Jackie! Did you download from the link in my post?
Posted By: Callista

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/04/14 06:42 AM

Thank you Ana and especially to you Mikael. I have played all nine games so far and loved them. I also love finding out what characters Bigge and Mikael play in their cameo roles. Just downloaded the demo to whet my appetite.
Posted By: TRM

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/05/14 01:16 AM

After reading about the download site I looked and it was very confusing. I wrote an email to Mikael and he sent me this link.

Bosch's Damnation demo

I used it and it worked perfectly! I also asked him if it was OK to publish this link and he said fine.

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/05/14 01:23 AM

welcome to GameBoomers, TRM.

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/05/14 02:40 AM

Thanks TRM and welcome to GameBoomers.

Mikael gave us the link above also.

Originally Posted By: Mikael
Jachern, it might be that your virus program doesn't want you to download .exe files. Try this zipped version instead:

Another solution is to turn off your virus program temporarily. The warning is definitely a false positive.

Ana wave
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/05/14 06:05 AM

Hello,
I would like to know, around when in March is this game coming out. thank you.

kathy

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/05/14 07:49 PM

Yes, Mikael. I used your link and your suggestion to turn off the virus checker temporarily. I also want to know what date I should circle red on my calendar for the day this game comes out! Ana: I am sorry I double posted above. Whoops!

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/06/14 03:04 AM

Good news: I received an email from Norton today, saying that they will remove the totally ridulous virus warning from the demo.

Jackie: I can't give you an exact release date, but it will be in March.

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/06/14 03:35 AM

Thanks, Mikael. wave

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/06/14 03:49 AM

Great news Mikael!

Ana wave

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/06/14 04:44 PM

"I can't give you an exact release date, but it will be in March."

And now it's March !!!! dance dance dance
Posted By: Gamer

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/07/14 12:50 PM

I look forward to it. I love the Carol Reed series. smile

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/07/14 03:44 PM

Hello,
Thank you for the info.

kathy
Posted By: TRM

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/10/14 03:43 AM

Thanks for the nice welcome. I'm 73 and I've been gaming since Colossal Cave! GameBoomers is one of my very favorite sites! NO POP UPS and only adventure advertising!!!

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/10/14 03:59 AM

Glad you enjoy the website TRM. It's my home away from home. And I second the pop-ups comment!

Ana wave

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 03/25/14 10:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Eheufaucan

I remember that! It will be 10 years since the first game this October, so it will be the next project. I will upload a free download in some form.

Great news! Thanks! I've been waiting for a soundtrack release for years now...

About Bosch's Damnation... How are the odds about a release this week?

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 03/29/14 08:26 PM

It's out now!

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 03/29/14 08:36 PM

Thank you for letting us know, Mikael! yay wave

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 03/29/14 08:37 PM

YES! thumbsup Thanks, Mikael!

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 03/29/14 08:40 PM

Originally Posted By: MaG
YES! thumbsup Thanks, Mikael!

I just peered into my crystal ball, and saw a vision of MaG writing a walkthrough for Bosch's Damnation. Amazing! grin
Posted By: kjos

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 03/29/14 08:45 PM

Just bought the game.
Richard
Posted By: zookeeper

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation Update - 03/29/14 08:48 PM

I missed this thread so I had no idea this game was so near. I just received an email from Mikael that the game is out. WOW! I have been in Carol Reed withdrawal since the last game wore off. I have been revived! smile

Thanks Mikael!
Posted By: monbron

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/29/14 08:49 PM

I just got my e mail from Mikael and I ordered straight away woot taz thanks
Posted By: fearlessgirl

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/29/14 09:17 PM

Just ordered! Can't wait to play the 10th game of the series rah
Posted By: Carrie

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/29/14 09:20 PM

Just bought mine, too (the disk version). Happy dancin' today! dance
Thank you, Mikael and Edvin, and congratulations on your tenth masterpiece!

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/29/14 09:48 PM

Finally...something worth playing...

Thanks Mikael. Downloading as we speak.

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/29/14 09:50 PM

Thanks Mikael. Downloading the game now.
Richard

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/29/14 09:53 PM

Marian,

Your crystal ball works. wink
The walkthrough is posted. Mikael was kind enough to let me play ahead of time - so I don't get stressed.

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/29/14 09:55 PM

That is wonderful news, MaG! dance

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/29/14 10:03 PM

Great news! Just ordered the disc version!
Posted By: connie

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/29/14 10:16 PM

Just ordered also. happydance

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/29/14 10:18 PM

Thanks MaG.
Richard
Posted By: GBC

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/30/14 12:52 AM

Woo Hoo....on my way to order. lab
Posted By: Uncle Reg

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/30/14 05:05 AM

Already got mine downloaded and installed.

Thanks, Mikael
Posted By: margaret

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/30/14 10:06 AM

I'm very happy with the new game and ordered the game this morning. digital download. have installed it and now ready for playing. thank you Mikael.
Posted By: Krispi

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/30/14 01:35 PM

Love Mikael/MDNA's games. Just ordered the digital download version!
Posted By: Gamer

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/30/14 03:02 PM

Ordered mine today too. Disc version, almost made a mistake ordering a different Carol Reed but Mikael caught it immediately and sent me an email letting me know.

Great service along with great games, Thanks Mikael! smile

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/30/14 04:13 PM

Just ordered my disc version! happydance

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 03/30/14 06:59 PM

Me too !! broccoli
Posted By: sanford

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 04/01/14 06:07 AM

I purchased this game from mdna.com, and I'm very pleased with it. Thanks for the "heads up".
Sandy

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 04/02/14 02:25 PM

Hello,
I also bought the download game and I am enjoying the game.

kathy

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 04/02/14 05:38 PM

Once again, excellent game Mikael and what great camera work. Your photography skills are getting even better. One picture of note is in this shot... a little mirrored trickery? I can't figure out how you did it. BTW: the remodeled bathroom looks great wink
Posted By: kazzmo

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 04/02/14 06:01 PM

Just ordered my disc yay

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 04/03/14 01:19 AM

Thank you, GreyFuss!

Once again, excellent game Mikael and what great camera work. Your photography skills are getting even better. One picture of note is in this shot... a little mirrored trickery? I can't figure out how you did it. BTW: the remodeled bathroom looks great wink

It's a combination of these two images. The mirror section from the right one was pasted in to the left image, and then tweaked a bit in PhotoShop. The camera in the left picture is set on self-timer, in case someone wonders. I wanted to have som much free space as possible in the mirror.
Posted By: Bristol

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 04/03/14 04:03 AM

Played and finished the game which I enjoyed very much, but then I always do enjoy the Carol Reed games. One question though, every house Carol searches is incredibly messy, to the extent I itch to tidy up! Even in houses where people have gone away there's food left out on counters. Surely this is poetic license? Anyone else noticed this?

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 04/03/14 04:57 PM

My disk arrived today .... Yahoo !! dance dance dance
Posted By: sureshot

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Released! - 04/03/14 05:43 PM

Hi Mikael - I just bought my download copy - 3 cheers !! bravo bravo bravo

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Released! - 04/03/14 05:50 PM

I downloaded and I know I'm going to enjoy playing this one. dance

Re: Carol Reed Mysteries #10 - Bosch's Damnation - Demo Added - 04/04/14 02:42 AM

Thank you, GreyFuss!

It's a combination of these two images. The mirror section from the right one was pasted in to the left image, and then tweaked a bit in PhotoShop. The camera in the left picture is set on self-timer, in case someone wonders. I wanted to have som much free space as possible in the mirror.

Thanks Mikael

I had thought it was cropping out the inside of the mirror area and replaced with a picture of the back wall but what really fooled me was that the reflections of the sink and toiletries were still visible. You can't even tell that it was photo shopped. Excellent job and one that must have took a bit of doing. The home has gone through quite the transformation since Carol moved in 10 years ago. From the remodeling that we always see at the beginning Tutorial to the new bathroom. Whats next?
© 2024 GameBoomers Community