GB HOMEPAGE

GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}}

Posted By: Chief

GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} - 02/22/16 02:42 PM

winter It's Giveaway time again. winter

GameBoomers will be giving away 5 digital downloads of the game Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded, courtesy of Buka Entertainmemt. dance

Note: the winners will download their games from Steam. Available for Win users.

In the Steam page, you will be able to view some Screenshots and a Trailer and read about the game System Requirements.

You can also have a look at this Trailer .

To enter the drawing, please post HERE first to say you are IN and send me an E-MAIL
using my e-mail address in my profile. Please no PMs. thumbsup

Put the words "Red Comrades" in the e-mail subject line and include your GameBoomers MEMBER name in the body of the mail.

Entries must be submitted by Friday, February 26th, 2016, at 9:00PM, Eastern Standard Time. joy

The winners will be announced on Saturday, February 27th, 2016.

And do not forget to redeem your prize in the next ten days following the announcement of the winners. wave2

Only one entry per registered member.

All are welcome to enter.

A BIG thanks to Buka Entertainment and Ana for making this Giveaway possible. thanks

Good luck to all.

Chief wave

Posted By: MaG

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/22/16 03:06 PM

Thanks Chief, Buka and Ana! wave

luck to everyone!
Posted By: Jarkeld

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/22/16 03:57 PM

I'm in. Thanks Chief, Buka Entertainment & Ana.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/22/16 03:57 PM

Thanks, Chief and Buka! Good luck everyone, fun game!

Ana wave

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/22/16 04:17 PM

Jarkeld, please send me your e-mail to enter the Giveaway.

Thanks.

Chief wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/22/16 04:24 PM

Thank you to Buka, Chief, and Ana for this giveaway. urock

Good luck to all who enter. happydance12
Posted By: oldman

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/22/16 04:29 PM

I'm in thanks to all responsible.

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/22/16 04:30 PM

Forgot which of my email accounts worked last time. Have sent the second attempt.

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/22/16 04:38 PM

John, got your e-mail.

Jarkeld, I sent you an e-mail using the address you have in your profile.

Chief wave
Posted By: CountZero

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/22/16 04:41 PM

Shoot, I just bought that game lol

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/22/16 04:58 PM

Chief, I've received your mail and have replied with that account.

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/22/16 05:12 PM

Jarkeld, for some unknown reason, duh I'm not getting your e-mails, but lets consider all this exchange an entry to the drawing. joy

Chief wave

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/22/16 05:13 PM

Thanks smile
Posted By: PeteS

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/22/16 07:27 PM

I'm in. Thanks to GB and Buka for offering this giveaway.
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/22/16 09:44 PM

thanks Buka and Chief and i'm not in but good luck to everyone who enters. happydance
Posted By: Mad

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/23/16 01:02 AM

I won't be entering for this (Steam) one, sadly, but good luck to all who do - and a huge thanks to Buka, Chief, and BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/23/16 02:39 AM

I think I'll pass on this one but good luck to all who enter and thanks for another giveaway!
Posted By: Butcher

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/23/16 01:25 PM

Thank you for another giveaway, thanks to all those who made this possible, e-mail sent. laugh

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/23/16 02:40 PM

All e-mails IN up to now, including yours, Jarkeld. joy

Chief wave
Posted By: Beerhead

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/23/16 08:07 PM

Hi, I'm Beerhead,please count me in,thanks.
Posted By: copper

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/24/16 12:47 AM

This looks like fun, I'm in!!

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/24/16 02:29 AM

Received all e-mails up to now. dance

Chief wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} GIVEAWAY - 02/25/16 04:10 PM

I'm in Chief. Thanks Ana, Buka and Chief.

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} - 02/25/16 04:44 PM

Gail, got your e-mail. joy

Chief wave
Posted By: rmt

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} - 02/26/16 11:55 PM

I'm in!

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} - 02/27/16 12:38 AM

rmt, got your e-mail. joy

Chief wave

Re: GIVEAWAY {{{ Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded }}}} - 02/27/16 03:19 AM

The winners of this Giveaway are announced HERE. dance

Congratulations to the winners.

Chief wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community