GB HOMEPAGE

Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - Now on BigFish too!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - Now on BigFish too! - 11/12/08 01:34 AM

Her Interactive is releasing an exciting new series for Nancy Drew and Casual Mystery game fans. You can Download here at Her Interactive. or Here on BigFish.

Quote:
New Casual Series of Downloadable Games Expands Top-Selling Mystery Game Franchise

Bellevue, WA, November 11, 2008 – Extending the best-selling Nancy Drew® PC games series into the casual games space, Her Interactive, the designer, developer and distributor today unveiled and made available the new downloadable casual game series, Nancy Drew® Dossier. Available for download now, the series’ first title Lights, Camera, Curses!, introduces a new, more accessible, pick-up-and-play mystery experience, while maintaining the visual and thought-provoking qualities that have made the Nancy Drew® PC game series a best-seller year after year.

“The Nancy Drew PC series fan base is a loyal and growing group of gamers that can’t seem to get enough of Nancy and her adventures,” said Megan Gaiser, president and CEO of Her Interactive. “Nancy Drew Dossier is a perfect complement to our original series as it allows us to stay connected to our core adventure game community, while delivering the instant gratification and rewards that mass market gamers expect.”

The average download will be 250MB and the gameplay will be approximately 3-5 hours each chapter.

Gameplay:

First person POV empowers players to become Nancy Drew and crack the case
• Story-based experience with a compelling mystery that moves forward with logical and clear goals
• As Nancy Drew, players find clues, interview suspects, and solve puzzles to unravel the story
• Intuitive game experience is easy to pick-up-and-play, user-friendly and forgiving
• Delivers the instant gratification and rewards that mass market gamers expect
• Innovative sparkling magnifying glass system eliminates endless searching for vague clues
• Clear goals with lots of hints help the player navigate and solve the mystery
• Lifelike characters with intriguing profiles and realistic graphics immerse the player in the mystery
• Organic, story-based problems and puzzles involve true ‘detective’ work - not just observation and
deduction (e.g. picking locks and hacking into security systems)
• Players access different tools in Nancy’s Sleuth Kit as needed (Flashlight & Magnifying glass)
• The back story operates on two levels, giving players the opportunity to parallel the past and present
cases; so while solving the present day case, players will also find clues leading to the 75 year-old
mystery
• Point Rewards: The better sleuth you are, the more points you earn, leading to bonus content
• Alternate ending: if the player gets enough points, their game will lead to an alternate story ending
• Bonus round: enables players to earn extra points to get to the alternate ending

Additional Gameplay:

Quote:
What are the two modes of play? Does one enable you to turn off the timer?

- one mode allows you to play through the story, the other mode (Arcade mode) allows you to just play the mini-games

Are you able to skip puzzles if you aren’t able to complete them?

- The game is built on logically connecting all the clues together, so we do not give the player the option to skip through this part. They should be able to find all the clues with the help of the sparkles and try different combinations to match the clues. However, if you fail any timed activity or mini-game, it will get progressively easier by increasing the amount of time the player is allowed or slowing down the speed of the game.

Click here for trailer 1

Click here for trailer 2

Quote:
Nancy Drew Dossier is a next-generation casual game series that combines a hunt and peck mechanic with a new level of compelling story-driven gameplay involving detective work, sophisticated interaction with clues and characters, and arcade mini-games. Playing from the point of view of Nancy Drew, players find hidden clues and use their strengths of observation, deduction, and problem-solving to uncover culprits and schemes in the heavily story-driven plot.

In Lights Camera’s Curses!, Nancy Drew is on the set of a controversial remake of a famous 1930’s film “Pharaoh!” The original “Pharaoh!” was released with an alternate ending due to the untimely death of Lois Manson, the film’s budding star, and became a box office smash. Now, Nancy Drew is undercover on the set trying to get to the bottom of suspicious press leaks and uncanny accidents that have put the production schedule in jeopardy and seem to hint towards sabotage . . . or perhaps it’s a curse from the fallen film star.

User Interface Screen Shot

Map Screenshot

Noir Screenshot

Lobby Screenshot

Wardrobe Screenshot

Quote:
About Nancy Drew Dossier Series
The Nancy Drew® Dossier Series is simple, immersive and cinematic – from dramatic opening to cliffhanger ending, with each game a compelling mystery story that the player interactively pushes forward to its revealing conclusion. The series is heavily story-based to include ongoing character and plot development across panoramic levels of rich exploration.

For more info visit Her Interactive

Released November 17th.

Happy Gaming!
Ana wave

Posted By: MaG

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/12/08 01:50 AM

Wow! Very intriguing.

Thanks, Ana!

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/12/08 01:58 AM

And Lani Minella does the voice too! yay I'm glad they are using the Nancy we are accustomed to.

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/12/08 02:04 AM

That's great. What's the info on mini or arcade puzzles?

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/12/08 02:24 AM

There are quite a few shown in the trailers and from what I can tell they don't look as "arcade like" as in the adventure games but they look to be a race against the clock. I have an email in to see if I can find out more on the "two modes of play" and if that means no timer for one of them and also if you can skip puzzles that are too hard or if you aren't fast enough. I'll post as soon as I know.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/12/08 02:35 AM

Thanks for taking the time, Ana.
Posted By: cailyn

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/12/08 07:00 AM

Thank you Ana wave Sounds interesting hope they don't take to long to ans. your E-mail!Will be waiting for more info. fall
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/12/08 04:12 PM

Thanks Ana for the sticky post!

Koalanut wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/12/08 07:33 PM

Here are the questions and answers that I just got back:

Quote:
What are the two modes of play? Does one enable you to turn off the timer?

- one mode allows you to play through the story, the other mode (Arcade mode) allows you to just play the mini-games

Are you able to skip puzzles if you aren’t able to complete them?

- The game is built on logically connecting all the clues together, so we do not give the player the option to skip through this part. They should be able to find all the clues with the help of the sparkles and try different combinations to match the clues. However, if you fail any timed activity or mini-game, it will get progressively easier by increasing the amount of time the player is allowed or slowing down the speed of the game.

It should also be available for download today still.

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/12/08 07:39 PM

This is wonderful (and surprising!) news! Thank you, Ana! happydance
Posted By: Littledog63

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/13/08 03:57 PM

I wonder if this will work on my laptop? CSI games don't and this looks similar. Maybe the game is too big. If BFG gets this, I will try it. They are so great at issuing credits for games that don't work for me.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/13/08 04:00 PM

I did try and find out if BFG will be getting this since they get the Large File Nancy's but I have not heard back yet.

Ana wave
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/13/08 04:00 PM

Littledog, can't you tell with the demo if the game is going to work or not?
Posted By: Littledog63

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/13/08 04:08 PM

Oh!!! Where is the demo? I watched the trailers at Her Interactive. Did I miss it?

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/13/08 04:12 PM

According to the website the demo is coming soon. Check here for demo

Ana wave
Posted By: marie

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/13/08 05:14 PM

Thanks, BET, this sounds like a very interesting series. I wonder if I should wait and see if BFG will get it like the other Nancy Drews? think wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/14/08 12:05 AM

My uneducated guess is that it will get to BigFish.

Ana wave
Posted By: Trisha

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/14/08 02:28 AM

I can't seem to find where you can buy this game on the site it says download only and then release date was November 12th but then it says coming soon. Has anyone bought this game yet. Thank you Trisha

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/14/08 02:42 AM

They were having a few issues getting it out for download on time. They hope to get it up at any time.

Ana wave
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/15/08 05:17 AM

Did anyone else have trouble seeing the trailers? I just got the sound but no picture. It played on Windows Media Player.
Kathy confused

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/15/08 05:20 AM

They worked great for me. Have you updated your Windows Media Player?

EDIT: Just played them again and noticed mine played on the webpage itself. Perhaps you need to change your settings so that Windows Media is not the default for all videos.

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/16/08 03:04 AM

Thanks Ana,
I tried both your suggestions and it played on site and in Real Player. Thanks for your help. I thought I had the most updated Media Player.
Kathy thanks

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/16/08 03:08 AM

Excellent! Hope you liked the trailers!

Ana wave
Posted By: BFG-Guy

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/17/08 01:11 AM

Her Interactive is a great partner to BFG. happydance

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/17/08 01:16 AM

That's what I was hoping to hear! Thanks BFG-Guy!

Ana wave
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/17/08 01:28 AM

WooHoo Thanks BFG-Guy! Just made my Sunday night a lot brighter. broccoli

Barbara bravo wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/17/08 05:50 AM

Yes Ana,
I loved the trailers and now reading BFG-Guy really makes my day! I do love BFG and Gameboomers-of course!
Kathy broccoli
Posted By: Bitty Kitty

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/17/08 01:30 PM

I am trying to figure out how to find it from the orginal home site at Her. When I go there nothing is listed about it on the page and I can't seem to find it in any of the games so how exactly do I find it once the game gets up and running? Oh and I saw on the Blog that the game should be up and running sometime today!!

Kem

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/17/08 01:46 PM

Bitty Kitty,I received the link through their PR person. I'm sure it will be available through the home page at a later date. Inn the meantime, click the Her Interactive link I have in my original post. That is the download page also.

They have had some issues getting the download started but it should be available at any time.

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/17/08 01:48 PM

Thanks Ana!! I wonder why they haven't sent out there newsletter about it yet. I know I usually receive one from them and I am sure I would have noticed this game?

Kem

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/17/08 01:50 PM

They have not sent out a public notice yet, not sure why. It's been pretty quiet.

Ana wave
Posted By: ScarletDragon

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/17/08 10:18 PM

My clicking finger is itching to download the new Nancy Drew casual game. It sounds like it might be 'Nancy Drew Lite'. Will Big Fish be offering these games? I'm not sure I can wait for the first one to arrive at Big Fish, but maybe I can show some restraint for the next ones in the series.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/17/08 10:21 PM

ScarletD, we can't say with any authority, but my guess is Yes, BFG will get it.

You know we are all about restraint here rotfl
Posted By: jachern

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/17/08 11:06 PM

BFGuy: Thanks. You know that all Gameboomers love Nancy Drew and Big Fish.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/17/08 11:30 PM

Originally Posted By: BFG-Guy
Her Interactive is a great partner to BFG. happydance

Has anyone read the thread? I think this speaks for itself. wink

Posted By: abby

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/18/08 02:04 AM

i got a email today from herinteractive and the game is now out and ready to download at herinteractive.com.hope this helps!

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/18/08 02:06 AM

Thanks abby, I had added it to the title and first post earlier.

I am in the 3rd chapter...it's a fun interactive game so far!

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/18/08 02:08 AM

Keep us posted, Ana; I'm curious, too, to see how long it takes you to finish it. smile

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/18/08 02:28 AM

I'm moving right along.....the storyline is interesting and having the familiar voice of Nancy is like wearing a favorite teeshirt. lol The mini games are easy and fun so far but my guess is that they will get harder. All said, I am enjoying it thus far.

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/18/08 02:32 AM

Thank you, Ana. smile I'm SO glad that they kept "our" Nancy for the voice acting in this one! All I've seen so far is the trailer, but I'm quite impressed with how polished it looks and have high hopes for this game; it also looks like it might have some replay value, as well.

I'm dying to download it, but I am going to try to wait until BFG gets the game. I hope they release the first-three-chapter playable demo very soon. happydance

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/18/08 02:46 AM

I am downloading it right now. Thanks goodness my mother isn't home because the computer is located in her bedroom and I don't have to go to work tomorrow so I can really play all night if I wanted to!!! Yay!!!

Kem

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/18/08 02:48 AM

Sorry, I just couldn't resist mentioning that I have been given the chore of making smoothies. rotfl Good ole Nancy!

Have fun Bitty!

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/18/08 03:02 AM

poor Nancy!! First she has to mix drinks in Castle Malloy and now she has to make smoothies!! What did she ever do to the drink industry to make them dislike her so much? Or maybe she makes great drinks and that is why they keep asking her back to make all different types!! laugh

Kem

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/18/08 03:06 AM

lol Not so sure about doing a good job.....you should have heard the glasses breaking when I wasn't fast enough. grin

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/18/08 03:15 AM

bravoI'm having fun with it as well. I don't think I'm as far as you Ana as I haven't made any smoothies yet, but I did make it past Amateur Detective and that's good finally. Anyway, I'm liking it...As Ana said I don't find it that difficult, yet, and having Nancy's voice really does make it all the better. I really couldn't wait for BFG on the very first one...just had no patience. I have been waiting since I first saw the post to download so I am a happy gamer right now. Let me know how your doing Ana and if it does get harder as you go along. Have any idea how many chapter's there are? Just curious! smile

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/18/08 03:20 AM

I have no idea how long it is, but I am a Gifted Gumshoe and that makes me halfway through the scale. I have 56970 points. I just don't know if that is good or bad. lol I'm not the fastest on the mini games, but that's okay.

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/18/08 03:27 AM

Sounds like your doing just great to me. Fantastic!!

Barbara

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/18/08 02:50 PM

I finally finished the game at about two thirty this morning. Didn't have quite enough to make me the full detective so of course I am going to have to play it again untill I see the bonus stuff that you get. Ana don't worry about breaking the glasses because I broke several myself while trying to pay attention to the conversations going on around me and making smoothies at the same time. And don't even get me started on picking locks and working on the computer thing!! I really enjoyed the game and am looking forward to the next installment next year!!!

Kem

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/18/08 03:02 PM

Glad you enjoyed it Bitty. I am doing well on the locks and matching but the smoothies made me laugh. I was horrible! lol
I will probably finish after work today. I'm having fun with it and I really do enjoy the story which I usually ignore in casual games. It's an easy game and perfect for wanting a relaxing interactive game and not a real mind bender. I think they did good!

Ana wave
Posted By: abby

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/18/08 10:55 PM

i have a question about this game,i don't play these kind of games to much,do you need a walkthrough to play this game?i get wt to play her regualar games because if i don't i don't know what to do and i like help with the puzzles.than you!

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/18/08 10:58 PM

Hi ya Abby, I haven't played this one, but most casual games do not need a walk through. That said, sometimes WT's are written for casual games, and sometimes just a tips and hints guide.

But you can also ask for help in this forum puppy

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/19/08 12:20 AM

abby, you really should not need a walkthrough for this game. It's just fun interactive scenes and things are obvious. If you do need a hand, we are always here to help also.

Ana wave
Posted By: tinagoss

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/19/08 12:39 AM

Do you know when BFG is planning on offering this one?

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/19/08 12:46 AM

Tina, we never know until we see it on the site puppy
Posted By: GPM

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/19/08 04:32 AM

I was just wondering if this game has a demo?

I purchased one of the large file adventure Nancy Drew games when they first came out and found it to be too challenging for me.

I'm hoping this new casual game series ("no walkthrough needed") will be just about right for the amount of time and energy I have to devote to a game but, because of my previous experience, I don't want to buy it without trying a demo first.

Is it on the website somewhere and I'm missing it?

Posted By: JennyP

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/19/08 11:16 AM

Lookity look at Big Fish ! I have caved in & bought more game credits, will download when I get home
Posted By: connie

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/19/08 12:47 PM

So did I JennyP. yay

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/19/08 01:00 PM

Naughty fishy leading me astray yet again

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/19/08 01:05 PM

GPM, the link in my first post (Her Interactive) says that the demo is coming. Click Here
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/19/08 01:14 PM

It looked from the video to be similar in nature to Escape The Museum (finding objects to use together) and I am really intrigued!

But 325mb is a bit much on my satellite connection so I will need to download during the wee hours of the nite when I am not limited.

Does anyone know if it will be available on CD?

Hugs,
Linda

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/19/08 01:27 PM

From the interpretation of the press release it sounds to be downloadable only. I will email them and let you know if they have any plans on making it retail as well.

Ana wave
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/19/08 04:16 PM

wave Woohoo! Downloading as we speak!

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/19/08 05:53 PM

Seems like I've been waiting forever for this one. I'm so happy Big Fish has it available as soon as it was released! Unfortunately, I'm still searching for Excalibur. I don't like to switch back and forth between games, but I may have to take a peek at Nancy Drew just to whet my appetite.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/19/08 09:46 PM

I am loving this, thanks Big Fish for leading me astray.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/19/08 10:13 PM

That will make a lot of folks very happy wave
Posted By: misslilo

NEW Nancy Drew Dossier - 11/19/08 11:21 PM

In case you didn't know, Her Interactive has come up with a new sort of adventure/casual game chapters smile

I've just finished the first chapter and I have to say, it's quite fun.
There's a story like in real adventures but blended with all the causal game features.

Check it out here.

It only comes in a digital downloaded version.
The next chapter is scheduled next year laugh

Ohh and it took me a good 5-6 hours to play through it without any help at all.

Edit after moved:
Oops, sorry for posting in wrong place, lol
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: NEW Nancy Drew Dossier - 11/20/08 12:52 AM

I am really glad that HER Interactive came out with this type of game. Really an unique way of playing. Not really a HOG, in the way we have been playing it. And it is still got the Nancy Drew type of feel to it. I think it is really clever how they did this game and I am really enjoying this. I will have to go back and play it again probably to unlock the bonus round. And to me there is not a "frustration factor" to it, where I want to pull my hair out cause I can't find something super tiny or something that doesn't make sense. Those little sparkles help!

Koalanut

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 03:21 AM

I thought it was funny that I was faster lighting candles than I was throwing flash bombs according to my journal!! Oh and FYI smoothies are just as difficult to make the second time around as the first. I still didn't reach a perfect dective thing however, I am looking forward to playing it again and winning my "reward" at the end.

Kem

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 03:33 AM

I finished too and what fun it was! Not hard, interesting storyline and the game adjusted for my inadequacies in the mini games. I can't wait for the visit to Redondo Spa next time. yay

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 03:39 AM

Oh well as least we wil have CSI to keep us busy for awhile and of course all those great games at Big Fish!! The Spa looks very interesting as well. I wonder if will have to fold towels as a mini game or better yet try to give a rub down and listen to gossip at the same time? Whatever we do I know Ms. Drew is always up to the challenge of a new mystery.

Kem

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 03:41 AM

The gossip caused me to drop a few glasses! lol

Ana wave
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 04:10 AM

I love this new Nancy Drew. At last arcade games I can win! I will buy every Casual they put out. This is a real winner in my book!

Hugs to all from Ireland
Sherryah
now playing sacred 2, witcher enhanced, Nancy Drew Lights, camera, curses.
Posted By: cmcd

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 04:39 AM

Boy I must be really dumb. this is the first ND I have had trouble with, At the very beginning, I cannot start the generator. Help please, Candy Finally got it, I was dumb!!

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 06:17 AM

Congratulations HER for a great game, I think I am enjoying this even more than the full version ones. At least I feel more of a satisfaction level on this one, sometimes the full versions are too hard. Just my opinion. Great assortment of puzzles also and I love how it gets easier with each attempt at the decoder game.

Sherryah
EDIT UPDATE........................... bravo
I won the game and thats not something I can say with all of the other full versions of Nancy Drew. Just the right balance of puzzles. I can't think of anyway to have made this game better. It also took me alot longer than 3 hours to solve it so got alot for my money. Highly recommend this game. Can't wait for the Rendeo spa mystery next. Thanks BFG Guy for releasing this also.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 12:57 PM

Glad you enjoyed it!

ana wave
Posted By: carlahelp

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 02:13 PM

I need a little help. I am in the wardrobe room but can't find any sparkles. What do I do?

carlahelp

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 02:23 PM

What does the goal tell you to the do in the bottom right?
There are numerous times you are in the wardrobe room.

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 02:44 PM

Hey Brownie Tiger,

I tried again but all I get is I'll look around. This is when I am looking for where the beads come from. Does this help?

carla

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 02:50 PM

There is a costume hanging in one of the lockers on the left. I believe you get a hotspot on one of the collars on an outfit that matches the bead.
Have you already cleaned up the room?

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 02:52 PM

Carlahelp -
Did you read the paper on the chair?

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 03:09 PM

Huh?

How do I clean up the room? Also I read the letter on the chair.

I also checked each costume in the room with like a inch worm.

Now what? I hate to seem so dim but I am trying.

Thanks you guys.

carla

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 03:11 PM

I was trying to figure out where you are in the game. When you get directions to clean the room, you'll know.

Do you have any number in the bottom right telling you how many things you still need to find?

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 03:58 PM

I am in chapter 6 after I fixed the scaffold. All it says in the corner is Goal: Look around. Click on the 1 and it says 1 item hidden. Does this help? I chased the cat here.

carla

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 04:31 PM

Carla, the only thing I can think of is I matched a bead……..did you try and open any lockers above the wardrobe?

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 05:06 PM

`
That did it. I found a note on the mirror and I tried the lockers and I am on my way.

Thank you. Thank you.

carla

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 05:10 PM

Excellent! Happy gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: jldcat

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/20/08 08:24 PM

I'm still humming and hawing over this game. I guess I just don't like not having a demo. Even if I play for 10 minutes and buy it I at least get that 10 minutes to know whether I like it or not.

Although after reading this thread I'll likely end up getting it as everyone seems to be having fun with it.

Is there any replayability? I generally play my games at least 3 or more times. I keep them all on my laptop and have asked for an external drive so that I can transfer ALL 85 of them onto it and keep adding without slowing down my processor...HAHA Die hard gamer I am.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/21/08 05:55 AM

How do I put the snakes in tanks? They keep escaping!found solutiom, now dealing with black birds

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/21/08 12:45 PM

Do you need help with the birds?
Posted By: misa

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/21/08 01:18 PM

jldcat, did you read Gamezebo's review of the game?
Posted By: jldcat

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/21/08 05:20 PM

Yes I did Misa and decided to buy it. I'm on Case #15 and loving it!!

Did I miss it somewhere as to how often these are going to be coming out?

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/21/08 05:24 PM

Glad you are enjoying it jldcat! There hasn't been an announcement on how often, but there are varying speculations in the Her forums.

Ana wave
Posted By: terri

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/21/08 07:01 PM

hi all,

stuck with the crows tried at least 5 times and the screen keeps coming back, guess i am doing something wrong, please help.
thank you.
terri

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/21/08 07:08 PM

Hi terri, first off the scene never changes so try and remember where everything is.

You need to match the color of their eyes with a same colored object. There is only one thast has no eye color and you can save him for last. if you run out of time just start with the ones you already know and peck away (no pun intended) at the rest. You may run out of time 5,6, okay 10 times but as long as you can remember the colors you'll get faster each time.

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/21/08 07:12 PM

hi ana,

thank you very much for the fast reply most appreciated. i did not realize it was times, just taking my time and futzing around, now i know, once again thank you

terri

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/21/08 07:29 PM

luck and have fun!

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/21/08 09:14 PM

No thanks, just had trouble finding the blue bead. Now trying to open the ark. Just plugging along.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/21/08 09:24 PM

Have fun!

Ana wave
Posted By: my10rugrats

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/21/08 09:45 PM

am stuck trying to move the reflective light surfaces in right spot.
figured out what to do

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/21/08 09:53 PM

Glad you are on the way again!

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/21/08 09:57 PM

thanks ana , now to figure out how to move the pillars

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/21/08 10:01 PM

I am assuming you are not asking for help, just making an observation. If you need a hand give a shout.

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/21/08 10:07 PM

yep got it. thank you
Posted By: NYLady

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/21/08 11:59 PM

Ok the cat is on the billboard. How do I fix the wires? I moved my cursor over everything and there is not a hot spot.
I found the token and the machine but it won't let me do anything there until I fix the electric wire. I turned the power off.... but can't find anything to fix the wires with.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 12:15 AM

Did you open the gate?

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 12:32 AM

My question is this if you did not get thru all of the last detective stage. Then do you get to play the special ending or not I finished the game but was a little bit from having that last detective stage won. Just wondering. I hope my question was not too confusing. Thank you Trisha

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 12:33 AM

I was just shy of completing the last level also and I did not get the special ending.

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 12:43 AM

Well will just have to play it over again I really liked the game and could play iy several times anyways. Thanks Ana thanksTrisha
Posted By: thracia

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 01:07 AM

I like this game. It's kind of different. Only just started. Hope it doesn't end to soon. Will also look forward to the other installments.

thracia

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - Now on BigFish too! - 11/22/08 01:51 AM

hi everyone,

finished the game, my very first nancy drew game and i enjoyed this one very much. looking forward to the next one.

has anyone gotten the detective rank for new story yet if so how many points did you receive to get it.

thanking you for reply

terri

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 01:56 AM

Same here Ana, I was so close also. However it gives me a reason to replay the game.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 02:11 AM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
Did you open the gate?

There is nothing to open it with.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 02:20 AM

NYLady, there is a bobby pin by the trash can that you use to pick the lock with.

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 02:24 AM

I am finally stuck, what order are the reflective surfaces? Got it

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 03:12 AM

Thanks Ana... I didn't see that hairpin.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 03:14 AM

Cmcd, click on a beam and follow the beam to the end where you will find another object to click and shoot another beam. I just clicked on the end of each one.

NYLady, I am glad you are on your way again.

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 03:38 PM

I had to play the game 4 times to get the bonus ending. You have to be almost perfect in everything to get enough points for the highest rating. Anyway, for those of you who are dying to know about the bonus ending:

Click to reveal..
When Lois opens her eyes in the lost footage, she plucks the real Jewel of Karnak from her bracelet and hides it. With the lost footage being found, the new movie becomes the blockbuster of the year and makes millions of dollars.
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 03:41 PM

I decided to get this game after reading this thread. I passed it up when offered because I'm not a big fan of Nancy Drew games. After reading this thread I thought this might be more of a casual game experience than the rest, and it is.

I'm really enjoying it and it's not that hard to figure things out but not so easy you breeze through it. I like the fact that you really need to pay attention to the dialogue in order to up your score, but I couldn't pay attention to the gossip while mixing the drinks, so lost a few points there.

All in all, I like the game and would get another of the same caliber.

Flo

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 04:26 PM

hi all,

was wondering if anyone finished game and received detective for special ending, if so how many points did you have.

thank you for the reply

terri

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 05:58 PM

I'm stuck in the bedroom, all I have left is the computer looking for password, the hot water tap and the tv. None of them go together. I opened the mail, got the 10 pm show but don't know where to go from there.

Help please, I checked gamezeebo but don't see anything there.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 06:16 PM

The password is on the table Flo

There should be a remote on the bed also for the TV I believe.

You should have items left to find on the bottom right counter, yes?

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 06:32 PM

Hi Anna,

No, nothing to find, I found everything. I don't see anywhere to look for anything else. I assumed the password was the tv show on at ten, but I can't find a way to put in the password.

P.S. I just turned on the tap so that is done, now I have 1 thing to find. I'll let you know if I find it.

Got it!!!!

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 06:50 PM

I was just coming back to tell you that! I thought you needed a computer password, not the TV password. Sorry!
Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 07:31 PM

I need some more help. I am in the hallway with the broken fire alarm glass. I don't know how to clean the glass up or what to do with the door.

Someone help, please.

Carlahelp
Posted By: Cherie

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 07:46 PM

Stuck at Chapter 19 (Fishing for Evidence) I have the following items circled. Wrench, key in light, net with something in it, sling shot, paw prints, cannister with lock, a pully. My problem is how to get the key out of the light. I assume that I need the slingshot to get it, but there is nothing that will interact with the sling shot. The progress tells me there are no remaining hidden objects. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for any boost you can provide.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 08:29 PM

Cherie:

Try combining the paw print with the left net smile
Had me stumped too for a long while.

Carlahelp:

Did you look at the green paint on the right corner?
After don't you think it's a bit too bright in there? smile
Posted By: Cherie

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 09:11 PM

Misslilo....thank you for your input. I do think now my program has ran into a glitch. At chapter 19 it keeps kicking me off to the desktop. I have contacted BFG to see if others have had this problem and if a patch is needed. A bit sad to get this far and find a technical issue. Thank you again for your information. Have you ran into anyone else who is having the same issue? Have a great day..........Cherie

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 09:13 PM

Thanks Missi,

Got it.

Carla

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/22/08 09:28 PM

Finished the game. I liked most of it but hated the mini-games and those awful timed sequences (I think I did the crows at least 5x). I hope there's less of those in the next game.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/23/08 01:24 AM

Please help. I am in Chap 9, Find a room.I have opened up the lock I can't pick,the key card,overcoat,candy jar,dry plant,fish plaque,elevator key pad,cane,and empty water can. I don't see any other sparkle spots,and I still have one hidden item. I know I probably have to water the plant, but there seems to be nothing else I can do right now. Nothing is matching up. Thanks.

thracia

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/23/08 01:28 AM

How about the Pharaoh poster?

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/23/08 01:29 AM

Hi Ana, deciphered that already, and it's no longer sparkly.

thracia

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/23/08 01:32 AM

water the plant and you will get something from the vase.

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/23/08 01:36 AM

I figured I had to do that but the watering bucket is dry and empty, where do I get the water from? I thought that mermaid lookin thing(to the right) was a fountian, but it doesn't sparkle either. Thanks.

thracia

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/23/08 01:41 AM

You need to change the clock to turn on the fountain. There was a note that said the time you need to change it to. Did you find the note?

Use the cane on the clock if you did.

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/23/08 01:54 AM

No, I didn't find a note. I will go now and try to do that. No other areas are sparkling, maybe I just missed it(I hope it's not a glitch). Thanks so much for the help!!

thracia

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/23/08 01:58 AM

Maybe it was a phone message? Can you retrieve messages off the phone on the counter?
Did you take the candy and put in candy jar?

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/23/08 02:01 AM

Hi again Ana,

I had missed the small piece of candy on the floor(must be past my bedtime). I now have the note about the clock. Thanks again for the help.You're great!

thracia

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/23/08 02:45 AM

Excellent! Have fun!

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/23/08 04:22 AM

Thank you Ana for the reflective thing, I figured it out myself, and also the next one. Am now there with Eda trying to blow her up or something. She keeps losing, but then blows me up. What am I doing wrong? Please.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/23/08 04:41 AM

You have to be sure you always land your bombs around bricks and not an empty space.

Ana wave
Posted By: Minxs

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/23/08 07:36 AM

Okay, I've finished the game (did not win the first time, but have another identity playing right along after and scoring better), and I'm SPOILED. This is the best IHOG or casual adventure game ever! I started playing Buckingham Palace and quit after 10 minutes because it was so dull.

I tried Magic Encyclopedia and stopped that because I realized I like the modern-day, US or European setting private eye or mystery games better... Like Carol Reed or FBI Confidential: Art of Murder. But neither of those were as fun as this one. I also liked James Patterson (the murder mystery in SF Chinatown).

With M.E. I didn't even like the fancy cursor or music. It was just too fantasy for my taste, compared to the others and especially this new Nancy Drew series.

What I'm getting at is, can anyone recommend another one similar to this? I have both Azadas, both Dream Chronicles, Hidden Nightmare, Natalie Brooks Portals, Samantha Smith and the Roses of Athena, so those are out. Also I have Mushroom Age. Again, okay but not the perfection of Nancy.

Can anyone suggest a modern, realistic location, mystery IHOG or point and click "adventure" for me to try?

Thanks to anyone still reading... !

Minxs

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/23/08 08:03 AM

Thanks again, finally finished, will play again, what a fun game.
Posted By: linward

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - Now on BigFish too! - 11/23/08 10:33 AM

Help, what do I do with the heiregyphics to get the code.? I am clicking, but nothing happens.
Not sure which bit to click, or what?
confusedlinward

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - Now on BigFish too! - 11/23/08 11:57 AM

linward, you need to match the picture of the heiroglyph with the letters. The note is a clue. It talks about the ruler of Egypt. If you know what he is called you can figure out the corresponding letters.

thracia

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - Now on BigFish too! - 11/23/08 03:32 PM

I was thinking about this yesterday after playing and this game really isn't an interactive HOG, more like adventure lite the same way that Dream Chronicles is.

Minxs, another one that you might like is Escape the Museum.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - Now on BigFish too! - 11/23/08 03:54 PM

It is not a HOG, they call it a Hunt and Peck Mystery Adventure, I consider it an adventure-lite game like Dream Chronicles. There really are not too many out there in that category unfortunately because I too enjoy them.

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - Now on BigFish too! - 11/23/08 03:57 PM

Adventure lite--I like it puppy
Posted By: linward

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - Now on BigFish too! - 11/23/08 06:30 PM

Thanks Thracia smile
Got past that, now have to work out how to remove the wood struts, haha. I love this game, keeps me occupied for hours, and frustrated <g>
linward wave

Originally Posted By: thracia
linward, you need to match the picture of the heiroglyph with the letters. The note is a clue. It talks about the ruler of Egypt. If you know what he is called you can figure out the corresponding letters.

thracia

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - Now on BigFish too! - 11/23/08 10:29 PM

Well, I played again and got 81,000 more points but still not enough. It looks like you will need 300,000 points to get the alternate ending. My first time I got 216,935 second time 277,720. Maybe 3rd time's a charm.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - Now on BigFish too! - 11/23/08 10:31 PM

luck
Posted By: tazmanw

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - Now on BigFish too! - 11/23/08 11:14 PM

Flo NS- I think you're right I just finished and got 288380 and it wasn't enough. Guess I'll try again- although I'm rather dreading the candle lighting and the smoothies!
Posted By: orchid girl

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - Now on BigFish too! - 11/23/08 11:37 PM

I'm really enjoying this game hearts. I loved Dream Chronicles 1 & 2, and like someone said this is very much in the same vein.

Hope there are more coming. Would love a Dream Chronicle 3 too. grin

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/24/08 01:15 AM

Can someone help with the snakes....what am I supposed to do once they are caught? Or is there something else I'm missing? The numbers keep changing and going up and then down.....HUH?

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/24/08 01:21 AM

If you don't catch them all in a certain amount of time it goes back up and you have to start all over. You'll know when you have them all.

You are using the catcher on the wall to catch them right?

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/24/08 01:25 AM

No...no catcher...DUH? That must be the problem. Thanks Ana!

Barbara

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/24/08 01:36 AM

THere is a cane hanging on the left. You have to click it on each snake. It goes away after each one so you'll have to click it again to use on the next one.

ana wave
Posted By: konti1974

nancy drew dossier lights camera curses - 11/24/08 04:31 PM

i cant find the cat in the wardrobe.please help me.where is it?does anyone knows?
Posted By: butterflybabe

Re: nancy drew dossier lights camera curses - 11/24/08 07:04 PM

Konti,

I just finished this awesome game. Remind me what the "Goal" thing (lower right corner of the game screen) says. Did you find the hot spots? What are they? If you give me this info, I might be able to help.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/24/08 07:29 PM

3rd time was a charm, made it to 327,710 and got the alternate ending. I can put that game away for awhile.

It was a good game.

Flo

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/24/08 07:39 PM

yay Flo

Way to hang in there bravo

What's next?

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series RELEASED!! - 11/24/08 08:04 PM

Waiting for Ravenhearst now. Unless something new comes along.
Or I could go looking for secret items in Hidden Relics or back to Prague to look for a Razor Blade. So many options smile

Flo
Posted By: AmberSumiko

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/25/08 04:07 PM

Looks like fun, I will be playing this for sure!
Posted By: Teddo

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/25/08 05:48 PM

I am trying to remove timbers. I am trying bird, rain, scorpion and a thing like a triangle, but I'm getting nowhere. Can anyone clue me in? Thanks, Teddo

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/25/08 05:54 PM

Teddo, I do not remember the poem right now, but the poem tells you the order of pictures you need. Then you need to put the pictures in order by letter. They should each spell lois.

EDIT: Spell Lois with the birds, the spell Lois with Rain, then spell Lois with scorpians, then spell lois with Pyramids.

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/25/08 06:36 PM

Thanks so much, Ana. Love, Teddo

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/25/08 06:44 PM

Have fun! It's a great game!

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/26/08 12:09 AM

Teddo, there is one particular order to getting these boards down, and it doesn't change, and if you make one mistake it's back to the beginning. I would make some kind of map showing which ones go first, there are 4 in each category.

Ana, I didn't notice any letters, where were they at? I struggled trying to remember which one's were in the right order.

Flo
Posted By: orchid girl

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/26/08 12:14 AM

When you click on the sparkle, you see a picture with the letter underneath. The trick is to find and mark them all first and then when you have to search for the right one you just have to click until you find the right one and then use the hand icon.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/26/08 12:15 AM

On each pillar is a letter above or below ( I do not remmber anymore) the picture. They are Capital L O I S, one on each.

It's easy to do the way I told Teddo.

ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/26/08 12:47 AM

I took Ana's advice and breezed through. Finished the game. Thought it was terrific. Looking forward to the next one. Teddo

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/26/08 03:11 AM

Thanks, Misa, for suggesting Escape the Museum. That does look good.

I can't wait for the next Nancy Drew Dossiers, though!

The names are so confusing. Hidden Secrets, Book of Secrets, Hidden Nightmare... it's hard to remember one from another!

Thanks again,

Minxs/Margaret
Posted By: AmberSumiko

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/26/08 09:00 PM

I normally play the adventure Nancy Drew games but really did enjoy this one! It wasn't just a hidden object game like I had thought, can't wait for the next one!
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/27/08 11:45 PM

I am completely brain dead. Where do I go for a hint. I've tried everything to solve the Naja decode. It put the picture of the snake there, but what now?

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/27/08 11:57 PM

Refresh my memory please. I am trying to picture the puzzle but having troubles.

Is the code
Click to reveal..
Pharaoh?

If not, check in your journal for hints.

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/28/08 12:15 AM

It's at the hotel lobby. the poster is on the left wall.It says to decode.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/28/08 12:17 AM

Can you send me a screenshot? Sorry...I think I had too much turkey and lost my brain cells. lol

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/28/08 12:39 AM

Nothing in the journal. I'll keep working for a while. I don't know how to do the screenshot, anyway. But Thanks, Ana

Ana, It's chapter 15.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/28/08 05:11 PM

The snake on the poster has little Egyptian symbols on it. Decode the symbols with the decoder. I'm pretty sure it was PHAROAH.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/28/08 05:38 PM

I did Pharaoh several times. thanks anyway
Posted By: dorish

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/28/08 06:21 PM

I think it means egyptian cobra. I know I typed that in at one point
Posted By: Whimsical

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/28/08 07:05 PM

Can anyone who got the full ending tell me if its worth it? I've already replayed 3 times, ending up the last time at 299,650, which sort of depressed me so bad I'm not sure I want to play it again.

Oh, and BFG Guy- if you're reading: Tell the developers that the minigames are fine, but timed match sequences (crows, candles, mirrors) have to GO! Almost ruined the game for me.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/28/08 07:49 PM

Whimsical, BFG did not make this game, they are just a portal for it. If you wish to let your feelings known on the game, email Her Interactive.

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/29/08 03:36 AM

I found what I wasn't doing to solve the poster. I love this game even tho' sometimes I have to think to hard. I'm so glad big fish got it.

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/29/08 03:43 AM

So glad you are on your way again Patsy! bravo

Ana wave

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/29/08 09:51 PM

I suppose I'm finished because there's no way in h--- I can get rid of those fricken fracken crows. I still like the game though!

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/29/08 11:02 PM

Patsy, it must have taken me ten times to get through the crows first time. Maybe five the second. If you keep doing it, you finally start to remember where the different colored items and crows are. Same with lighting the candles.

My second time through, something weird happened when I was bombing Eda -- a couple of times it said EDA LOST, but then I got the cutscene of the mine collapsing. Finally it "took", though. (I missed getting the alternative ending by the tiniest scosh of black bar -- less than 1000 points!)

Minxs/Margaret

Re: Her Interactive Announces All New Nancy Drew Dossier Series - 11/29/08 11:26 PM

Thanks Minxs. Maybe I'll try tomorrow. I've already tried about 15.

Yep.Finally beat it & the Lois one. Now I'vd got one with bombs that isn't even mentioned in the wt. I'm finished however,my score isn't high enough anyway, I really enjoyed this game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community