GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#313432 - 04/20/08 02:29 AM Re: Dead Reefs [Re: Terri824]
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
Wow! Are you sure you didn't turn Finny into a ghost somehow? lol That is very strange.

#313760 - 04/20/08 06:00 PM Re: Dead Reefs [Re: Becky]
Terri824 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Texas
Funny you should say that because when this happened I was wondering if he was a ghost and if this was the premise behind the entire game. I haven't played yet today so don't know if he is still capable of walking through things. Too cool. lol

#313995 - 04/21/08 12:26 AM Re: Dead Reefs [Re: Terri824]
olgeezer Offline
Shy Boomer

Well after giving the game another shot, my opinion is starting to change. I'm starting to like it! Yes movement is still dodgy, but I'm finally getting used to it. And for whoever brought up using the walk key as default, thank you. Made a huge difference.

#320503 - 05/02/08 06:35 PM Re: Dead Reefs [Re: olgeezer]
Terri824 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Texas
Hi. Finally got back to the game. It certainly has it's problems, doesn't it? My character is still basically walking through anything he wants to. If no one else is experiencing this, I wonder if it's my computer. (I had been told a while back that I need to get a better video card and haven't done so yet.)
As much as I like this game, I'm glad that I am at the end of it since the controls are so inconsistent for me and I have a tendency to get a little agitated with it.

I finished the game a couple of weeks ago and wanted to add that it was a great game, loved the graphics but did have a difficult time with the controls. wave

Take care,
Terri wink

Edited by Terri824 (05/20/08 03:57 PM)

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
13 registered (Darlene, Marian, ExprStudios, Rowan, BobH, Draclvr, BrownEyedTigre, Koala, Mikael, Cathy1), 77 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
GreenBoat, Spidermna133, kamoj, RebKean, gerald
8493 Registered Users