GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Broken Sword(smoking Mirror)... Lost...Help..Please.. #97499
05/30/02 11:48 AM
05/30/02 11:48 AM
Brooklyn, New York
housewife Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
housewife  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Brooklyn, New York
Hi Boomers,

I am at Zombie Island. I climb the rocks with a net, took me forever to figure that one out. Anyway, I am going around in circles. So I checked out the walkthrough and has pictures great, I say; But I don't understand the numbers they put in the pictures. At the begining when I climbed the rocks in the picture there is number 1 and 2. So, I figure I take the path of 1 so, I did, now the second picture it has numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6 what's with all the numbers aren't you suppose to take path 2. Somethimes let's say I take path 1 and then path 2 and want to take path 3 but it won't let me take path 3. Can someone explain this to me. Cause I don't understand it and it is not working for me. Thanks Liz. frown

Playing now: Still Life 2..Last Half of Darkness: Tomb of Zojir:
Re: Broken Sword(smoking Mirror)... Lost...Help..Please.. #97500
05/30/02 12:56 PM
05/30/02 12:56 PM
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer
gatorlaw  Offline
Adept Boomer

Liz,

I haven't seen that WT - but it sure sounds confusing as heck to me. I got lost just reading about it. lol I think some folks just work better with numbered cues and others with written out ones.

I usually work better with visual cues. When you go up the rocks - there are two paths. The one that is to your north and the one to the right of your character. The one on the right leads into the woods where the pig is. You can't do anything with him til you get some stuff in the swamp.

That's probably where you are lost. I hate to admit it - but even on my replay I just ambled about til I got everywhere I needed to go. I know that the way the swamp works is that to get to different areas within each screen you take a different exit from another preceeding place. Your aim ulitmately is to first get some stuff at the reedy area. This will help you with the pig. After the pig is dispatched - you can go down the right hand trail to get to an ant hill/mound.

For a spoiler to the next area here ya go:

*********SPOILER ALERT*********************
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

There are three ways to leave the ant mound. One at the top of the screen, the bottom and to your left. Take the left one to enter the jungle again. Now take the upper exit in the middle of the screen. When you come out in the next area take the upper right exit to get back to the lair. (If this is already making you nuts or you get lost - just re-load at the mound, take the exit back to where the pig was and back track to the lair area or where you got the reed.

Once you are in the reedy area take the middle left exit or the one just up from where you entered. In the next screen Take the lower left exit. You should now be standing on the other side of the swamp from the animal lair.

Now exit through the middle right exit. You are now on the other side of the lair again. . Take the middle right exit again (there are 3 exits on the right side of the screen).

Third time is the charm smile Take the middle right exit again. After this you should arrive at a
high cliff.

Hope this helps a bit. smile

Laura

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (curly, oldbroad), 355 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users