GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
MI4 - Lua Bar #97885
06/06/02 08:41 PM
06/06/02 08:41 PM
Northern New Jersey, USA
kat165 Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
kat165  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Northern New Jersey, USA
I think I'm doing something wrong. I never get GB out of the kitchen before the chef comes back in. And when he does it's a while before I have control of Guy. It also takes awhile to get control of him after he dumps the Grog into the generator.

I think I have the paintbrush jammed into the right spot. I jam it in just as the flame boat is rounding that big pole and almost under the painting. Then as soon as I can get control of Guy, we run into the kitchen and pour the grog in. There's a cutscene of the monkeys stopping and then it goes to the chef by the conveyor and then when I finally get control of Guy I try to hightail it out of there but I never make it out of the kitchen.

I also make sure Guy comments on everything he can comment on and that he also notices that the painting is rather Meathooky. But still, I can't get this to work.

Also, I've noticed that after I'll look in my inventory and I'll have a 1/2 can of Grog left. Do I need to pour the Grog into the generator twice so that the can is empty??? Please help. I would LOVE to be able to get somewhere with this game. Thank you!

PS I also downloaded a new patch for the new install too. I don't think this is a tech issue anymore, but a gaming issue. I just can't seem to get this puzzle to work and I must be leaving something out or doing something wrong.

Re: MI4 - Lua Bar #97886
06/09/02 12:10 AM
06/09/02 12:10 AM
Northern New Jersey, USA
kat165 Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
kat165  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Northern New Jersey, USA
Hi, Syd, hi, Jen. Syd, the saves didn't work. Still getting bad data. However, I was finally able to work this puzzle out myself. I was totally shocked when it happened and for future gamers, here's what my problem seemed to be: I was jamming the conveyer too soon or too late. Just as the flaming scuttlefish went behind the back pole, I jammed the paintbrush in then ran to the kitchen, poured the grog and I must have gotten the ship in the right position finally cause I got the famous cutscene at last.

Now I'm actually starting to enjoy this game. Thanks again for your help!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (oldbroad), 148 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users