GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Fatal Evidence: The Cursed Island Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish #1186932
05/23/19 07:55 AM
05/23/19 07:55 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Fatal Evidence: The Cursed Island Collector's Edition here.

Domini Games proudly presents a new spine-tingling mystery series in Fatal Evidence: The Cursed Island!

Your sister’s old mentor has been murdered, and you’ve been called to his remote island home to investigate! You and your sister arrive just in time for the reading of the will. But this normal dinner quickly takes a dangerous turn when a masked judge traps everyone inside with the murderer, calling for their surrender! It’s up to you to reveal the murderer’s identity and stop the judge from carrying out their sinister plans before it’s too late! Do you have what it takes? Find out in this thrilling Hidden-Object Puzzle adventure!

Your legal expertise is put to the test when your own husband's beloved colleague is murdered, and his reputation and safety are in danger!
Play and replay more challenging Hidden-Object Puzzles and mini-games while you gather Evidence and Photos to solve the murders and earn Achievements!
Download original Soundtracks and Videos, original Concept Art and Wallpapers!
Always know your next move with the helpful Strategy Guide!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! happydance

Re: Fatal Evidence: The Cursed Island Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1186935
05/23/19 08:49 AM
05/23/19 08:49 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Fatal Evidence: The Cursed Island Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1186948
05/23/19 12:51 PM
05/23/19 12:51 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Thanks Marian!

Re: Fatal Evidence: The Cursed Island Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1186953
05/23/19 02:22 PM
05/23/19 02:22 PM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
Thanks Marian.

Connie
Re: Fatal Evidence: The Cursed Island Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1187403
05/28/19 05:43 PM
05/28/19 05:43 PM
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Reenie Offline
Addicted Boomer
Reenie  Offline
Addicted Boomer

I just finished the Demo and loved this game. It is a typical HOA, with a disgruntled madman causing trouble to innocent bystanders, a lá Ten Little Indians (characters are trapped in a mansion, being knocked off one by one). It is replete with over-saturated colors, pop-ups, etc., and the usual trope that everything is broken and must be mended. OK, no ground broken there.

What left me enjoying it, though, was the originality it brought to the mini-games. There were some totally new ideas as well as some re-worked older ideas but with a new twist on them. Even the HO scenes introduce some new functions to the execution of that segment of the game. It is challenging rather than a child's level of game. I definitely will be purchasing this game at a later date. Right now, I'm playing three others.

Re: Fatal Evidence: The Cursed Island Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1187404
05/28/19 05:53 PM
05/28/19 05:53 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thanks so much for your thoughts on the game, Reenie. It sounds promising. smile

Re: Fatal Evidence: The Cursed Island Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1187405
05/28/19 06:07 PM
05/28/19 06:07 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Thanks Reenie. It's on my 'to buy' list.

Re: Fatal Evidence: The Cursed Island Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1188245
06/07/19 12:50 PM
06/07/19 12:50 PM
Reenie Offline
Addicted Boomer
Reenie  Offline
Addicted Boomer

I've been playing the game for a couple of days now. I'm still enjoying it, but I have to say that it is quite confusing at times. Many of the puzzles are imaginative, but they don't make sense and the instructions don't help. You have to mess around for a long time before something hits the "Aha!" trigger and then you still have to solve it. I suppose that makes it more like an Adventure game, where ~ before you can execute a task ~ there is just determining what you are supposed to be doing. Having said that, I had to SKIP one puzzle because I could not make any sense of it. A few of the "Tasks" within the game are like that, and I frequently am saying, "Whaaaat?" I am trying hard to make this part of the fun.

What am I loving is the depth of the game, and a sense that it is going to be a good, long play. The characters don't make stupid moves. Well, not often, anyway. The mechanics of how the game works are solid. It is awfully color-saturated, which detracts from any sense of your being in a real place (unless you were in Cartoon Land at Disneyland), but I'm ignoring that. I will be glad when these game developers turn down the color to something more normal. There is some creative use of Inventory. And there are more than the usual number of different characters to interact with as you go along, which makes it more interesting.

Re: Fatal Evidence: The Cursed Island Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1188250
06/07/19 01:43 PM
06/07/19 01:43 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Interesting to read your thoughts about the game, Reenie. Every Domini game I have played for at least the last year has been longer than the average HOPA, so I am not surprised that this one is no exception. I am looking forward to playing it.

Re: Fatal Evidence: The Cursed Island Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1188280
06/07/19 08:27 PM
06/07/19 08:27 PM
Reenie Offline
Addicted Boomer
Reenie  Offline
Addicted Boomer

I'll be curious to hear from anyone else playing it. I really want to solve every puzzle, but sometimes, the object of the puzzle is not clearly presented. Even if you look up the Strategy Guide, it doesn't give you a Help nudge ~ it consists of a flat-out Answer (a string of alpha characters several lines long that is a step-by-step cheat to finishing the puzzle). I know a lot of games do this, but this approach has never made sense to me. What you want is an explanation or guidance as to strategy. You might as well Skip the puzzle if all you are going to do is copy down the answer and plug it in, right?

Re: Fatal Evidence: The Cursed Island Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1188284
06/07/19 09:38 PM
06/07/19 09:38 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
I prefer to "copy down the answer and plug it in" rather than skip. Sometimes, not always, but sometimes, I might get something out of that. I might see how it works.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 181 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users