GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Jenny LeClue Out Now on Apple Arcade & PC #1197448
09/23/19 05:06 PM
09/23/19 05:06 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Jenny joins the stellar launch lineup for Apple’s new subscription service.

Check out the launch trailer here.

Sarasota, Florida, USA - Micro indie studio Mografi today announced that the highly anticipated Jenny LeClue, a thrilling mystery adventure filled with detectiving, choosiness, and friendship, is now available on Apple Arcade and PC (Steam and GoG).

Following the Apple Arcade and PC launches, Jenny LeClue will also be hitting the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 this winter.

Jenny LeClue is a thrilling story of mystery, adventure and growing up. Set in the sleepy town of Arthurton, the game is filled with memorable, complex characters and rendered in a unique aesthetic. Jenny gets more than she bargains for when her mother is accused of murder, and begins an unexpected journey to find the truth.

A pocket-sized heroine on a big quest for justice

Jenny is a brilliant young detective, sharp eyed, intuitive and a ruthless pursuer of the truth. She is able to scrutinize her environment during dialogue scenes, observing her subject for visible clues that that would otherwise go undetected, perhaps revealing their guilt or innocence.

A beautiful handmade world, packed with secrets

A sleek, gorgeous hand drawn world with vintage mid-20th century aesthetics and mystery squished into every corner. There’s so much to interact with, and players who poke and prod at every last thing are rewarded with insight, secrets, and humor.

A story within a story, where choosiness matters

Jenny LeClue weaves a rich metanarrative around a rich story exploring themes of family, loss, and identity. The "author" of Jenny's adventures, Arthur K Finklestein, acts as narrator and guide, but his presence also allows you to make choices that change the way Jenny's story is written. These choices may even affect Finklestein’s own story.

A Diverse Cast Of Characters & Locations

Explore Arthurton’s expansive world including the abandoned mines, the forgotten graveyard, Lake Noware, and Gumboldt's Library. Jenny will meet an array of intriguing and suspicious characters who could help or hinder her on her quest for the truth.

An enthralling original soundtrack created by scntfc

The award-winning Oxenfree and Old Man’s Journey composer scntfc (Andrew Rohrmann) has brought Arthurton to life with a sublime original soundtrack that lifts the mystery, magic and mirth of Jenny’s adventures at every turn.

Jenny LeClue will be available to play in 14 languages, including: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Turkish, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean, Japanese, Russian & Arabic

Happy Gaming!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Jenny LeClue Out Now on Apple Arcade & PC [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1197449
09/23/19 05:12 PM
09/23/19 05:12 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thank you for the news, Ana. wave

And as I mentioned in another thread, know that the game has no mouse support and uses autosaves - not that this matters to everyone, but for some people I know that it matters a lot.

Re: Jenny LeClue Out Now on Apple Arcade & PC [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1197458
09/23/19 06:21 PM
09/23/19 06:21 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Thanks Ana!

Re: Jenny LeClue Out Now on Apple Arcade & PC [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1197494
09/24/19 06:38 AM
09/24/19 06:38 AM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
Thanks Ana.

Connie
Re: Jenny LeClue Out Now on Apple Arcade & PC [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1208223
01/24/20 10:58 AM
01/24/20 10:58 AM
Matunuck, RI
KatieB Offline
Settled Boomer
KatieB  Offline
Settled Boomer

Matunuck, RI
I tried to play this on my Mac laptop and found the keyboard controls difficult. I switched over to my iPad (starting the game again) and am absolutely absorbed and loving it. I'm probably ten hours in and am dreading that I will finish it today. It really is like an interactive book with endearing characters and twists and turns you don't expect.

Re: Jenny LeClue Out Now on Apple Arcade & PC [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1208257
01/24/20 05:01 PM
01/24/20 05:01 PM
Melbourne, Australia
W
Winx Offline
Shy Boomer
Winx  Offline
Shy Boomer
W

Melbourne, Australia
I am also playing Jenny Leclue at the moment and am enjoying it enormously. It takes a while to get used to the keyboard controls, but after a time it becomes intuitive. Jenny is a terrifically entertaining and engaging character and I also don't want it to end.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Urban Worrier), 251 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users