GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Repella Fella Now Available #1299609
06/05/23 12:47 PM
06/05/23 12:47 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Repella Fella is an interactive, point and click, choose your own adventure. This cinematic tale is set in a post-apocalyptic, futuristic Australia. Alternate between 3 intertwining stories. Replay the game multiple times to attempt different solutions and achieve every possible ending.

Check out the free prologue here.

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the official website here.

A spiritual successor to the hit Flash series, 'Ray', Repella Fella is comedy-drama set in a future, post-apocalyptic Australia. This choose your own adventure tells the story of 3 main characters as they work towards a better life. How they reach that life is up to you. Shoot, stab, lie or maim your way through each problem as it presents itself. Lend a hand or chop one off, the choice is yours.

Key features
Choices matter - Over 120 options to pick from, with multiple endings
An animated epic: 6+ hours of cinematic gameplay hand-crafted by 1 individual
Designed with Replayability in mind - with 3+ approaches & outcomes to every problem
A full voice cast, with over 90 talented actors
Authentically Australian - no overdone accents or dusty, barren wastelands
A labor of love, 6+ years in the making

Prepare yourself for a strange new world
It's been a long time. 15 years... was it? I have absolutely no idea what's waiting for me out there. What if it's all... gone? I can't worry about that now, the room will start flooding soon. Better pack my things.

It was 1968. I don't know what happened exactly. A siren was wailing and the call I was on had been cut short. Soon after, there was a bright light followed by a deep rumble... it echoed through my entire body. Been stuck in here ever since.

I can almost see the surface now. I can't wait to feel the sun on my skin again. Maybe... just maybe... everything will be like it was?

Yeah, right.
Welcome back, mate
Explore weird and wonderful locations scattered throughout Australia. From outposts resembling something from a history book, to cities where you could... swear... you... saw... a car without wheels?
Thankfully, the world still seems familiar enough. But something's... off. The wildlife's... different. And what's with all of these armed fellas runnin' around the place? They're definitely new! If you thought Australia was a dangerous place the last time you saw it, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

Wanna get a better idea of how things work? Try to find a settlement and talk to some locals. Walk around and get feel for the place. Lend a hand or chop one off, the choice is yours.

How do I play the game?
The game consists of either making choices during cinematics or exploring interactive areas to progress through the game.
There are various locations where you can walk around, chat to people, make story based choices, discover multiple subplots, find reading materials, listen to audio cassettes and complete small quests. Many objects can be interacted with, and there are numerous items you can find to use in your adventures.

One book in the game contains over 120 pages full of information, illustrations and photos.

It's not possible to see all of the content in any one playthrough. You will need to play the game at least 3 times to see the majority of the game's content.

Happy Gaming!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Repella Fella Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1299618
06/05/23 01:22 PM
06/05/23 01:22 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Thanks Ana!

Re: Repella Fella Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1299633
06/05/23 10:12 PM
06/05/23 10:12 PM
Matunuck, RI
KatieB Offline
Settled Boomer
KatieB  Offline
Settled Boomer

Matunuck, RI
Just played the free prologue for maybe 20 minutes. It's a little crude and violent and bloody...usually things that would turn me off pronto...but it's also funny and interesting and I'm still playing...has the added bonus of being all point and click and it works on the Mac.

Re: Repella Fella Now Available [Re: KatieB] #1299653
06/06/23 09:47 AM
06/06/23 09:47 AM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
Thanks, BET 😑

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (hagatha, 1 invisible), 403 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users