GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Auora Hills #1375977
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,769
New York
Leeana Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Leeana  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,769
New York
Hi fellow Boomiesjust finished playing Aurora Hills chapter 1 and 2 Wow all I can say is Wow cant wait for @027 when Part 3 gets released it has All a gam should have Beautiful scenery you, Follow the journey of Ethan Hill, a park ranger tasked with investigating strange disappearances from the region to uncover the mystery of Aurora Hills! Lots of puzzles all types etc. oh I get to do so much (a-lot of back and forth) but well worth it ... really ends with pulling you in and makes you wait for the next chapter some puzzles are hard BUT the guide and Hint is Great I never would have thought they would have it ..... like I said cant wait for chapter 3 Excellent Game got me in suspense for #3 I love it ....1-10 i gave it a 10 Thank You im a very Happy gsmer hamster


'Worry looks around, sorry looks back, Faith looks up.'
Re: Auora Hills [Re: Leeana] #1375985
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 54,024
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 54,024
near Yosemite
Hi Leeana, I moved your post over to Adventure Game Discussions. Thank you for your thoughts on the game! wave

Re: Auora Hills [Re: Leeana] #1375988
34 minutes ago
34 minutes ago
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,654
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
True Blue Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,654
Chicago
Good to hear you enjoyed the games, Leeana! I haven't played them yet.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (BrownEyedTigre, Jimbo Bell), 300 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
mb47, Bleumoooon, Cantillon, Majestic_12, Adverb
9443 Registered Users
Powered by UBB.threads™