GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Auora Hills #1375977
Yesterday at 12:34 PM
Yesterday at 12:34 PM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,770
New York
Leeana Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Leeana  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,770
New York
Hi fellow Boomiesjust finished playing Aurora Hills chapter 1 and 2 Wow all I can say is Wow cant wait for @027 when Part 3 gets released it has All a gam should have Beautiful scenery you, Follow the journey of Ethan Hill, a park ranger tasked with investigating strange disappearances from the region to uncover the mystery of Aurora Hills! Lots of puzzles all types etc. oh I get to do so much (a-lot of back and forth) but well worth it ... really ends with pulling you in and makes you wait for the next chapter some puzzles are hard BUT the guide and Hint is Great I never would have thought they would have it ..... like I said cant wait for chapter 3 Excellent Game got me in suspense for #3 I love it ....1-10 i gave it a 10 Thank You im a very Happy gsmer hamster


'Worry looks around, sorry looks back, Faith looks up.'
Re: Auora Hills [Re: Leeana] #1375985
Yesterday at 01:56 PM
Yesterday at 01:56 PM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 54,032
near Yosemite
Marian Online content
Global Moderator
Marian  Online Content
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 54,032
near Yosemite
Hi Leeana, I moved your post over to Adventure Game Discussions. Thank you for your thoughts on the game! wave

Re: Auora Hills [Re: Leeana] #1375988
Yesterday at 02:59 PM
Yesterday at 02:59 PM
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,666
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
True Blue Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
True Blue Boomer

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 24,666
Chicago
Good to hear you enjoyed the games, Leeana! I haven't played them yet.

Re: Auora Hills [Re: Leeana] #1376046
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,770
New York
Leeana Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Leeana  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,770
New York
Thanks Marian, one day I will get it right lol ... Yes i did enjoy 1 and 2 waiting for 3 in 2027,..... Hi Oldbroad I think you will like Aurora Hills all lil flexy finger constant movement but You will get it eventually took me awhile but all well worth it , I keep loving the scenery as well as puzzles keeps the brain going too ... and the Hint / skipping is all free cant beat that Enjoy Ladies tomato


'Worry looks around, sorry looks back, Faith looks up.'
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 218 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
mb47, Bleumoooon, Cantillon, Majestic_12, Adverb
9443 Registered Users
Powered by UBB.threads™