GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
"Limbo of the Lost".. End Game Problems #490599
04/18/09 01:34 PM
04/18/09 01:34 PM
Mandeville, LA
Hanksdog Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Hanksdog  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Mandeville, LA
Dear Anyone.......
I am at the end of the game "Limbo of the Lost" ... I know that it was discontinued because many of the puzzles parrelled other games. I, however, had purchsed one before they stopped selling them, and I am near to the end of the game (of course it HAS to be the end of the game). I come to a point where you have gotten all the door knockers and once you put the last one on the door you are taken to HELL and someone speaks to you. You are supposed to go then get to another level where you place eace Deadly Sin Together with a signil or sign using solors........ I gggot to this point the first time but failed to finish in the allotted time. I have tried to to back using the save mecchanism several places before you get to th e seven Deadly SIns..... but nothing seems to happen.... I am taken to where I speak to some thing and then I am supposed to go through a door and then start to match the sins with the rooms using knowledge you have gotten in the past, but nothing happpens, no sounds, no pointer to tell you that you are still playing... you just have a black screen with nothing much to see..... NOTHING!!! ANy help any one can give me owuld be appreciateed. I have the Walkthgoughs but they do not help.... I have done every thing correct... at least to my knowledge.
Sincerely.........
A fellow game boomer...... Hank and Syra

Overheard Titanic "What's the worst that can happen?" Rockafeller.Done Still Life, Myst 4/5 PLAYING NIBIRU, Next "And Then There Were None", RHEM 2.
Re: "Limbo of the Lost".. End Game Problems [Re: Hanksdog] #490619
04/18/09 02:11 PM
04/18/09 02:11 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

The saved game that would work is before you enter the last door knocker (lust). Then you go start the Hell sequence and puzzle.
Play through that part and be sure to save at the one I mentioned and play from there.

luck and nice to see you Hank. Hope family, you and Syra are ok.

Re: "Limbo of the Lost".. End Game Problems [Re: MaG] #491286
04/20/09 09:49 AM
04/20/09 09:49 AM
Mandeville, LA
Hanksdog Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Hanksdog  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Mandeville, LA
Thanks MaG.....
I hate to rain on your parade, but the saved game I have been using STARTS at the beginning of Chapter V....The Citadel.
Should I go back further into Chapter 4.... I'm thinking I made some mistake during the ending of Chapter 5 that causes a glitch and since it is a saved game maybe the problem keeps recurring. What do you think????
Hugs to all..... Hank and Syra
PS You realize how much life is worth and how many bad things you did when you are looking at death. My apologies for anything I did to you that caused you trouble!!! Sincerely... I do!

Overheard Titanic "What's the worst that can happen?" Rockafeller.Done Still Life, Myst 4/5 PLAYING NIBIRU, Next "And Then There Were None", RHEM 2.
Re: "Limbo of the Lost".. End Game Problems [Re: Hanksdog] #491289
04/20/09 09:58 AM
04/20/09 09:58 AM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

I sent you 2 saved games. Renumber them to be the last and place them together with the rest at the Limbo folder in My Documents.
Play -load and see if that helps.

Hank - we are all human. We make mistakes - that is what makes us what we are. You enjoy life as it should be enjoyed. Be happy and take care.
Big hugs to you, dear.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 568 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users