GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Dark Fall: Lost Souls #718230
04/19/11 10:54 PM
04/19/11 10:54 PM
Los Angeles, CA
Celtic Lark Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Celtic Lark  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Los Angeles, CA
After a year of owning this game, I'm finally getting around to playing it. I installed it tonight and am only in the first scene and either something is wrong, technically, or I'm the one who can't figure out what to do next.

I put the doll together, the little girl laughed and I automatically swung around and there is now an opening. I was able to move forward once but now I have no cursor. The arrow keys don't work, either. I can hear footsteps and a train whistle but I can't seem to move. Do I need to be posting this in the glitches forum or is this operator error? Thanks in advance!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

URU KI #03564317
Re: Dark Fall: Lost Souls [Re: Celtic Lark] #718293
04/20/11 07:04 AM
04/20/11 07:04 AM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
Hi Celtic,

Is your screen very dark, or can you clearly see objects in front of you? Have you tried left-click-holding and dragging completely around, to see if that brings you into the light?

I remember someone else having a similar problem at this point in the game, but I haven't been able to find that thread. I don't think it's a glitch.

"Bleat, Watson -- unmitigated bleat!" ~ Sherlock Holmes
Re: Dark Fall: Lost Souls [Re: Rushes] #718360
04/20/11 10:00 AM
04/20/11 10:00 AM
Los Angeles, CA
Celtic Lark Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Celtic Lark  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Los Angeles, CA
Hiya Rushes! Thanks for the reply. smile I can clearly see objects. It looks like I'm standing on the train tracks, looking into the dark. There is an orange barrel just to my right and a mannequin hand pointing into the dark ahead is lying on the tracks at my feet.

I thought it was going to go into one of those "movie" scenes when you can't move but a ghost comes at you or something like that but it didn't happen. I just stand there staring into the dark with no cursor and pressing arrows, space bar and escape do not work. I had to close the game in the task bar without saving it so I will have to start it over again later today and see if what you suggested works. Thanks!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

URU KI #03564317
Re: Dark Fall: Lost Souls [Re: Celtic Lark] #718369
04/20/11 10:28 AM
04/20/11 10:28 AM
UK
Rushes Offline
True Blue Boomer
Rushes  Offline
True Blue Boomer

UK
Keep us posted! wave

"Bleat, Watson -- unmitigated bleat!" ~ Sherlock Holmes
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 521 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users