GB HOMEPAGE

GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY

Posted By: Chief

GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 01:57 PM

It's Giveaway Time again :spring:

GameBoomers will be giving away 4 COPIES of the game Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper, courtesy of The Adventure Company. yay devilchili

To visit the Website of this game, click HERE

To see a video of the game, click HERE scared

And to look at some screenshots, click HERE

To enter the drawing, send an E-MAIL (Please no PMs) to giveaways@gameboomers.com

Put the word SHERLOCK in the e-mail subject line and include your GameBoomers MEMBER name in the body of the e-mail.

Entries must be submitted by Sunday the 19th of April 2009, at 9:00PM Eastern Daylight Saving Time.

The winners will be announced on Monday the 20th.

Only one entry per registered member.

All are welcome to enter. welcome

A BIG thanks to The Adventure Company for making this Giveaway possible.

luck

Chief wave

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 02:03 PM

What a great giveaway! Thanks to Chief, MaG and The Adventure Company for making this possible!

luck everyone!
Posted By: Becky

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 02:14 PM

That's great! thumbsup Thanks to The Adventure Company. Thanks Chief!
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 02:28 PM

My email is on the way Chief. Thanks to TAC for another free giveaway. luck to everyone that enters. Also Chief could you let me know if you receive my email. Outlook has been doing some weird things again.

Cathy wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 02:47 PM

Wow! This contest is right up my alley (and in this game, I imagine that alley is a dark one). grin

I just sent my entry; thank you, TAC and GameBoomers, for the contest. smile burger
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 02:48 PM

I'm in thanks to everyone involved!!!! Oh-- this is going to be a good one!!!! :wavae:
Posted By: Rushes

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 03:17 PM

A wonderful offer, and a great game indeed. Thanks to The Adventure Company, and Chief! bravo

Good luck everyone.
Posted By: Puzzler

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 03:22 PM

That is very generous. praise bravo
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 03:36 PM

Thank you so much Cheif and everyone who made this possible. I'd love to win this game. I have played all the Sherlock games and they are so great. I am going to email my entry right now...

Lynnypoo2 broccoli

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 03:39 PM

A very good start. yay Already received a dozen e-mails including all who posted here. thumbsup

Keep them coming.

Chief wave
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 03:40 PM

Just sent in my entry, Chief! Thanks to TAC and Gameboomers for the wonderful opportunity!

Good luck to all! smile
Posted By: SharonB

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 03:44 PM

What a great Give A Way!! yay

Thanks to GameBoomers and TAC for such an opportunity. Good Luck to all.
Posted By: venus

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 03:56 PM

Thanks, Chief. I entered. smile Good luck, everyone. thumbsup
Posted By: Cissy

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 04:10 PM

Me too. Just entered. Yayaya, that you Chief and staff at Gameboomers! bravo
Posted By: connie

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 04:13 PM

I just sent my email. Thanks TAC, Chief, and Gameboomers. Good luck to all who enter. luck
Posted By: orchgamer

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 04:23 PM

I was lucky enough to win last time so I will politely not participate this time around. The game looks great though! Thanks to all for the great opportunity! Good luck!
Posted By: Karsten

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 04:57 PM

Thank you so much for this smile I just entered the contest.
The Sherlock Holmes games are some of my favorite adventure games...
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 05:01 PM

Thanks Chief I'm in. Good luck everybody.
Kim
Posted By: tazmanw

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 05:56 PM

Just sent my entry. What a great opportunity! Thanx for the chance!

Margie
Posted By: judith

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 06:19 PM

Just sent my e-mail. Thank you & good luck to everyone who entered.
Posted By: CHAOS!

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 06:50 PM

Just sent my e-mail as well.Maybe I'll get lucky this time!

A huge thanks to all who have made this possible!!!!!!!
Posted By: Yuri_Hyuga24

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 07:52 PM

Just sent my e-mail too and thanks Gameboomers, Chief and Adventure Company.

Good luck everyone.
Posted By: Mad

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 09:09 PM

yay How generous !!!!

[Can't miss this one grin]

Thank you Gameboomers and TAC !! thumbsup

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: Mary

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 10:03 PM

Thanks for such a great Giveaway! I'm in!
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 10:47 PM

Thanks, GameBoomers, Chief, Adventure Co..

Wonderful as always !!! thumbsup
Posted By: bawdy

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 10:58 PM

Thanks, Chief, Gameboomers and The Adventure Company!
Posted By: Maritje

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/15/09 11:41 PM

Thanks Chief and TAC and Gameboomers for this great chance to win. Game sounds awesome.

Just sent my e-mail.

Maritje
Posted By: Susie07

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/16/09 01:59 AM

Hi, Chief!

I just sent off my email. Thanks to GAMEBOOMERS and TAC for the opportunity to win a copy of this much anticipated game.

Susan
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/16/09 02:58 AM

Sounds great. Thanks to Gameboomers for having the contests. Vicki
Posted By: Darlene

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/16/09 03:39 AM

wave Just sent my e-mail! Thanks Chief and Adventure Company! GameBoomers rocks!
Posted By: SnickersMom

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/16/09 03:51 AM

I just sent my entry. happydance Thank you TAC and Chief. I can hardly wait. wave

Donna broccoli
Posted By: misslilo

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/16/09 06:02 AM

I'm in too this time.
Crossing my fingers like the rest of you. smile

I'm hoping this will be just as good as Awakened...
Posted By: Moondancer

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/16/09 06:57 AM

Thanks for this, to all involved. I'm in too, and hoping...
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/16/09 08:38 AM

:spring:I'm in for this one. Thank youChief and the Adventure Company! :spring:
Posted By: Cappy

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/16/09 11:29 AM

I just sent my e-mail and have my fingers and toes crossed. Thanks to everyone responsible for this giveaway.

Cappy
Posted By: WitchKing

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/16/09 11:34 AM

I'm in smile Thanks everyone!
Posted By: GBC

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/16/09 02:00 PM

Thanks to all who make this possible. I'm in. smile
Posted By: Volkana

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/16/09 03:08 PM

Just send an email! Thank you all and good luck to all of us
Posted By: Sly One

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/16/09 04:19 PM

I'm in too. Thanks Everyone!!
Posted By: JohnBoy

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/16/09 04:27 PM

I just bought Nemesis at WalMart. My email is on the way.
Posted By: pollock

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/16/09 05:03 PM

I'm in too. Thanks Chief and Tac and gameboomers.

Dawn broccoli
Posted By: rainbowlady

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/16/09 07:15 PM

Just sent my email. Thank you Adventure Comapany and everyone involved and good luck to everyone.
Posted By: auntykitkat52

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/16/09 07:34 PM

I'm in for this one also.Thanks Chief,Tec anyone else who is involed with this.

Kitty tomato
Posted By: flutist

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/16/09 07:58 PM

Just entered. Something happened, disregard the first e-mail. I never finished writing it before it got sent. Gremlins at work. :LOL:

Bets
Posted By: BeaSong

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/17/09 04:25 AM

OHBOYOHBOY! Thanx for this opportunity!!!!! bravo broccoli
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/17/09 07:37 AM

Keeping fingers and toes crossed, really looking forward to this game. I just sent my email also.
Posted By: myopia

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/17/09 08:23 AM

My eyes are slightly crossed, too!
Posted By: glozza

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/17/09 10:05 AM

I am in also,I hope I am lucky this time.
A special thanks to TAC & chief for the opportunity to be in the running for this game bravo
Glozza

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/17/09 11:53 AM

lol Really, myopia?
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/17/09 02:03 PM

Just emailed my entry. Thank you TAC and Gameboomers! bravo

Koalanut
Posted By: myopia

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/17/09 04:22 PM

Lol yes Becky - had to give up the crossed legs, though!
Posted By: Butcher

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/17/09 04:43 PM

Just sent mine, thanks to everyone who made this giveaway possible.

Spyros
Posted By: Lagavulin

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/17/09 05:08 PM

thanks

For the shot at this thumbsup

Cheers & luck to all Boomers on the globe
Posted By: jody319

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/17/09 10:33 PM

Thanks to everyone who makes these give-aways possible. It sure made my day!

Good luck all...
Posted By: Call1e

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/17/09 11:34 PM

Just sent in my e-mail. I've already pre-ordered from Interact, before I saw this message, but if I win, I'll either cancel my order with Interact, or go ahead and keep the order and give it to a friend when it comes in.
Posted By: joanie39

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/18/09 12:50 PM

Thank you so much Adventure Company for this fantastic offer.
Thank you too Chief and MaG and Gameboomers for making this possible. thanks
Posted By: pussycat221

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/18/09 03:48 PM

Thanks, Chief wave

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/18/09 04:02 PM

Pussycat, just to be sure, are you entering the Giveaway?

Chief wave
Posted By: pussycat221

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/18/09 04:22 PM

Hi Chief

I like the Memento Mori game better. It's also a more expensive game. I will save this for Memento Mori.

Thanks for all the giveaways wave

Posted By: Salar of Myst

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/18/09 06:29 PM

Sounds wonderful! Three Cheers for Interactive Sherlock Holmes stories & Gameboomer giveaways!

Susan bravo bravo bravo
Posted By: qadventuregames

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/18/09 11:52 PM

Here we go fellow Boomers another great contest!! bravo

Thanks to Boomers and TAC. Chief - my entry is on its way.

Good luck to all.

"Q"
Posted By: carlahelp

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/19/09 02:05 AM

I e-mailed my entry today. Thanks to the Adventure Company, MaG,and Chief. This is the first giveaway I have entered.

carlahelp
Posted By: +Oblivion+

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/19/09 03:27 AM

Awesome! About to email mine, thanks Chief, MaG, and Adventure Company! May the force be with you all!
Posted By: Retired at last

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/19/09 05:41 AM

I've got the game on preoder with CD Interact so I'm not going to enter this giveaway.
Good luck to everyone who entered.
RAL wave
Posted By: Iva

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/19/09 02:02 PM

WOW!

Thanks Chief, I'm in this time. wave
Posted By: ancient soul

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/19/09 04:08 PM

Oh! Im glad I came back around just in time! good luck to everyone who enters ^_^ can't wait for this game to come out
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/19/09 04:24 PM

I never win anything, but I'll give it another try. I'm an optimist. happydance
Posted By: Gnabgib

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/19/09 11:24 PM

Awesome giveaway, just sent in my entry

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/20/09 02:04 PM

The winners of this Giveaway are announced HERE

Congratulations to the winners.

Chief wave
Posted By: Puzzler

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/26/09 01:59 PM

Who's the lucky winner?

Re: GIVEAWAY****Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper****GIVEAWAY - 04/26/09 02:31 PM

Puzzler -- click on the link in the post above to find the winners.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community