GB HOMEPAGE

GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway

Posted By: Chief

GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 01:29 PM

spring Giveaway Time Again bunny

GameBoomers will be giving away 3 disk copies accompanied by 3 codes for downloading the soundtrack (Please read the following Note) of the game Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret, courtesy of Iceberg Interactive. rah

NOTE:

Each winner will receive a copy of the game and one of the following code:

- The first winner will get Adam's Venture Episode 2 soundtrack album.

- The second and the third winners will get Adam's Venture Episode 1 soundtrack album.
each.

The soundtracks are courtesy of the composer, Jonathan vd Wijngaarden.
Here is the Composer site.

To get some excellent information on the game, have a look at the Iceberg Interactive site where you will find many screenshots and a link to the Website of the game.

Please read THIS at the bottom of the page of that topic for the System requirements.

And finally, if you want to get a first impression of the game, you can have a look at this Trailer. thumbsup

To enter the drawing, please post here first to say you are in and then send me an E-Mail using my e-mail address in my profile.

Please no PMs.

Put the word "Adam" in the e-mail subject line and include your GameBoomers MEMBER name in the body of the mail.

Entries must be submitted by Sunday, the 24th April 2011 , at 9:00PM Eastern Daylight Saving Time. yes

The winners will be announced on Monday, the 25th April 2011.

Only one entry per registered member.

All are welcome to enter.

Thanks to Carla for contacting Iceberg Interactive and for sending the game to the winners. flowers

A BIG THANKS to Iceberg Interactive for making this Giveaway possible.

Good luck.

Chief wave
Posted By: kjos

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 01:32 PM

I'm in Chief.
Richard
Posted By: MaG

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 01:42 PM

Wonderful, Chief!

Thanks to you, Carla and Iceberg Interactive!

luck to everyone!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 01:46 PM

Big thanks to IceBerg Interactive, Chief, Carla and Jonathan vd Wijngaarden! bravo

Good luck everyone!

Ana wave
Posted By: Becky

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 01:51 PM

Thanks to IceBerg, Chief, Carla and Jonathan! Looks very good. grin
Posted By: mbday630

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 01:57 PM

I'm in. Thanks.
Posted By: golly_woogle

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 02:01 PM

Count me in, also!
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 02:27 PM

Hello,
i am In, and good luck to everyone.

kathy
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 02:30 PM

I'm in, thanks everyone smile

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 03:02 PM

Kathy and Winfrey, I did not get your e-mails.

It must be the weather we have here: snow this morning, now rain and cold. rolleyes

Chief wave
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 03:06 PM

Sent another one smile
Posted By: flutist

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 03:31 PM

Will it play on Win 7? It only mentions Vista.
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 03:37 PM

Plays great on Win 7. You must have a graphics card with Pixel shader 3.0 though....I'm near the end now.. cry great game-the winners will enjoy this.

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 03:42 PM

Good observation Flutist.

I did a search and found this TOPIC on the first episode.

Chief wave

EDIT: Thanks Upsydaisy.
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 03:53 PM

I'm in, Chief! Thanks to all involved in availing us this opportunity.

Good luck to all!

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 03:54 PM

Please read the system requirements as posted here down the page in this TOPIC

Thanks Jenny.

Chief wave
Posted By: Becky

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 03:54 PM

Snow? In April! scared

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 04:02 PM

Yep, the rain here near Montréal got rid of it but some regions could get as much as 6 inches. eek

I edited the presentation of the Giveaway to show the precise System requirements.

Chief wave
Posted By: flutist

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 04:58 PM

Thanks Chief. I'm in.
Posted By: VRMpls2

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 06:39 PM

I'm in. Good l :)uck to all.

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 07:39 PM

All e-mails in up to now. thumbsup

Chief wave
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 07:59 PM

Count me in please. Sending email right now..Thanks a bunch everyone.. broccoli
Posted By: Mad

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 09:13 PM

Fabulous to have another giveaway option bravo And thanks to all who are making this possible thanks

I've just bought the two Adam games though so I won't enter the draw this time smile
Posted By: Laurette

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/20/11 10:10 PM

I'm in.

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/21/11 03:03 AM

All e-mails received up to now. rah

Chief wave
Posted By: oldman

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/21/11 06:55 AM

Ijust sent my email. Thanks for the drawing.
Posted By: Cocoa

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/21/11 09:57 AM

Hi Chief,

I'm in and thanks for the opportunity to win to you, GB's and Iceberg. bunny

Oops thanks to Carla and composer Jonathan as well! bunny
Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/21/11 11:57 AM

Good Luck Eveyone!!

Expect my email very soon.
Posted By: dottie236

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/21/11 12:02 PM

I'm in. Thanks!
Posted By: challis3

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/21/11 12:11 PM

I'm in!

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/21/11 01:09 PM

Dottie, please send me another e-mail. Thanks.

Chief wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/21/11 03:55 PM

Count me in Chief. Thank you!
Posted By: linda333

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/21/11 05:15 PM

I;m in. Thanks Chief....
Posted By: spankie

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/21/11 06:13 PM

Thanks to all involved.
Count me in - please, sending email.
Posted By: Butcher

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/21/11 08:00 PM

Sending my e-mail right away! Good luck everyone and thanks to everyone who made this giveaway possible!

Spyros
Posted By: lyndal

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/21/11 10:51 PM

Add my name too! Thanks for the chance. Email on the way.
Posted By: pres

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/21/11 10:57 PM

Count me in for the game. Thank you.

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/22/11 04:05 AM

All e-mails in up to now. bravo bunny

Chief wave
Posted By: lisandbag

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/22/11 07:00 AM

I'm in please Chief! Email on the way.
Posted By: katbear50

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/22/11 09:31 AM

I'm in, on my way to email ya!
Thanks again!
Posted By: barlouwin

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/22/11 02:59 PM

Im in Chief thanks very much
Posted By: Betty Lou

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/22/11 03:39 PM

I'm in and thanks everyone
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: ritchiesbabe

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/22/11 03:58 PM

I'm in please
thanks
Posted By: fildil

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/22/11 03:58 PM

I'll be entering too.
Posted By: cazziejoe

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/23/11 02:05 AM

mee too! wheeee

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/23/11 02:28 AM

All e-mails received. rah

Chief wave chocobunny
Posted By: vic

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/23/11 08:35 AM

I'm in. Thanks, Chief!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/23/11 10:05 AM

Chief does the game have to be activated on line? (My gaming computer is not connected to the internet)
Thanks.
Posted By: JeanK

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/23/11 11:41 AM

I'm in! Just saw this. smile
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/23/11 12:37 PM

Kaki's Sister-yes the game needs to be activated online, you only get 3 activations. There is a revoke tool with the game so you can sell it on if you want too.
Posted By: jmalofox

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/23/11 08:02 PM

I am in.
Posted By: Jema

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/24/11 01:51 AM

Thanks to all involved in making this giveaway possible, although I won't be entering this one.

Good luck to all who enter.

waveJema

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/24/11 02:41 AM

Again, all e-mails in up to now. bunny

easter

Chief wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/24/11 08:49 AM

Thanks Upsydaisy! Good Luck to all who enter this game giveaway! chocobunny chocobunny
Posted By: Phoebe

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/24/11 03:36 PM

I am in chief...good luck for everyone!!

Love Maria hearts

Re: GIVEAWAY¬¬¬¬Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret¬¬¬¬Giveaway - 04/25/11 02:54 PM

The winners of this Giveaway are announced HERE.

Congratulations to the winners.

Chief wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community