GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
This seemed odd #1189217
06/19/19 06:25 PM
06/19/19 06:25 PM
Canal Fulton, OH
Sparkle Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Sparkle  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Canal Fulton, OH
I had a game in my Game Manager that I had purchased and that I had quit because I ran into a glitch and planned to start over with a new profile at a later date. As some are aware, if one has a lengthy Purchase History you need to download the demo first in order to purchase a new game or reinstall from Purchase History. I figured it would be best to uninstall the game and download and install the demo first. Fortunately, the demo was still available. The odd part is that once the demo was installed, the full version automatically began downloading and installing. Before this, when I downloaded the demo of a game I had already purchased, I needed to then choose to "Buy" the game once the demo was installed. I would get a message that I had already purchased the game and then the full version would download and install. Anyone else? Or am I just confused? duh

Re: This seemed odd [Re: Sparkle] #1189218
06/19/19 07:06 PM
06/19/19 07:06 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Hi Sparkle, sometimes this happens to me too, where the game will automatically begin downloading and installing, and I believe it's because you had already done it before, and recently. It doesn't mean that with a lot of (or most) games you won't still have to do things the other way. You are not confused; it just is what it is. I think if it is a game that you recently played, that sometimes the system recognizes this and things proceed in the normal manner. Most of the time, though, I have to download and install the game the way that you and I have become accustomed.

Re: This seemed odd [Re: Marian] #1189223
06/19/19 07:23 PM
06/19/19 07:23 PM
Canal Fulton, OH
Sparkle Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Sparkle  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Canal Fulton, OH
Thanks, Marian. Good to know I’m not losing my marbles - yet! 🤣

Re: This seemed odd [Re: Sparkle] #1189224
06/19/19 07:26 PM
06/19/19 07:26 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I hear you on that one. I have about three times a day where I am hearing the music from the Twilight Zone due to something weird that I have seen/heard/experienced - and wonder if it is just me!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Pandora), 353 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users