GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Replaying MCF: Fate's Carnival [Re: Jenny100] #1235770
12/12/20 02:03 PM
12/12/20 02:03 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Originally Posted by Jenny100

Well, I finished the Main game.
The Bonus game seems to have a problem with inventory or hotspots not being available, so I don't seem to be able to finish.
Using the Hint button takes me to the location with the strange phone and the cubbyhole with the headless statuette and the snow globes. Nothing can be done there though. Use the Hint again and nothing highlights.

I checked the archive of the Big Fish forums and other players had the same problem at this location. Maybe it matters what order you do things, because I don't remember having this problem the previous times I played the game.

There doesn't seem to be any way to restart the Bonus game without creating a whole new profile and replaying the Main game first.

This may be a stupid question Jenny, but did you open the diary and click on (page 4, I think is one of 3 different pages) the page that shows a room? Clicking on the page takes you to the room and there are puzzles to be solved there. One of the rooms has a projector that will bring up the phone numbers if you have a cartridge to put in it. I'm just asking because you say the hint button took you to the phone.

I did run into some minor glitchy areas where active spots were not showing as active and one of the big puzzle wouldn't register my information and I had to skip it half way through. I have finally finished the game and did go into the secret room last night where I ran into a problem of a hidden object not being accessible so I cannot get the item I will need for somebody.

All in all, I still prefer the Madame Fate game over this game. I actually feel this game was too long (if that's possible). There was too much going back and forth and repeating puzzles.

Re: Replaying MCF: Fate's Carnival [Re: Jenny100] #1235844
12/13/20 02:39 AM
12/13/20 02:39 AM
Los Angeles, CA. USA
lakerz Offline
Settled Boomer
lakerz  Offline
Settled Boomer

Los Angeles, CA. USA
MCF: Madame Fate was one of the first HOG I ever played. It might not have been the best one to start off with as I remember clearly feeling frustrated with not being to find the objects ha ha. They were very cleverly placed and hard to find. Challenging game, but it got me hooked none the less.

Funny you mention MCF: Dire Grove because I just finished that one last month. I gotta say I also thought it was quite good! Makes me want to play the sequel now.

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (manxman, 1 invisible), 490 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users