Sweet Dreams Await
Amanita Design, the Czech independent studio behind Machinarium, Samorost, or Creaks, is announcing Happy Game, a new psychedelic horror game from Jaromír Plachý, creator of Botanicula and CHUCHEL. Happy Game was just revealed today with its debut trailer, being part of Nintendo’s latest Indie World presentation, and is releasing on Nintendo Switch and PC next spring.
A little boy falls asleep to a horrible nightmare. Can you make him happy again?
- Brand new psychedelic horror adventure from the creators of Botanicula and CHUCHEL
- Endure and escape three unforgettable nightmares
- Solve deeply disturbing puzzles in (not so) charming environments
- Deal with suspicious smiley faces and pink bunnies
- Creepy songs and screeches from the Czech freakfolk band DVA
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:
Happy Game contains depictions of various fantasy characters participating in comical violence. You'll often see blood on the floor (best case scenario), witness the decapitation of adorable bunnies, and more. Be careful if you are photosensitive and/or sensitive to blood and violence.