GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
I'M RAMBLING A LIL #1237619
01/02/21 01:55 PM
01/02/21 01:55 PM
Northeast Pa.
S
SCOTTY Offline OP
Settled Boomer
SCOTTY  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
S

Northeast Pa.
Let me start by saying Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all boomers. I started playing Quern when it came out & got "maybe" 1/4 of the way thru when my PC took a MAJOR dump frown I built a new one & upgraded everything especially my video card. When i got up & running again I didn't play Quern again until now. Played "The Testiment of Sherlok Holmes, Crimes & Punisment, new Barrow Hill, Ghost Vigil & several others. After playing GV (which I enjoyed very much!!) I started wondering why "The Last Crown" STILL has not been released? Then i seen "Silent Night" was coming out for Christmas & that didn't happen frown So I'm starting Quern again in the hope that by the time i finish at least 1 of Jonathan Boakes games will be with us!! OR maybe the new MYST i see "coming soon" on Steam? Hope you all had a great holiday!! PEACE

Re: I'M RAMBLING A LIL [Re: SCOTTY] #1237622
01/02/21 02:11 PM
01/02/21 02:11 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Happy Holidays to you, too! Enjoy your new computer. smile

Ana recently posted an update from Jonathan Boakes about Silent Night:

Update on Silent Night "Still polishing Silent Night, and making a few cosmetic changes, on request. I wouldn’t want to launch with any bugs. 😬I think Matt and the publishers would like a quiet Christmas too, this year, so we’re going to chill and launch this one in the New Year. The story runs through until Easter, with a theme of a never ending thaw, so I’m still happy. It’s likely a few copies will sneak out, as I’d like press and a few fans to take a look. I’ll come up with a decent competition, likely involving a quiz and treasure hunt over the festive period. If it descends into Zoom meetings doing TLC charades so be it. How do you act out ‘Nanny Noah’? 😁 So, for now, peace to all. We’ll see you soon and hope you have a nice holiday. Jonathan"

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 637 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users